Sup Forums opinion on black women?

After years of travelling and dating numerous women of different races, Ive come to the conclusion that black women are superior wife material than women of other races.
Black women are raised to spoil their men, while white men are raised to spoil their women. Its a perfect combination. Unlike daddys little white princesses and souless chinks. Black women are simply superior in any way when it comes to dating.

Black angels were meant for white gods

and that's a black woman's privilege. I would never think of shooting my load into a white bitch. Love my mixed children.

You're probably an ugly loser of a slav who can't even get a white gf

fuck off niggerlover

you are so pathetic you dumb racist piece of shit

If a man was raised to spoil his woman why the fuck would he need a monkey raised to spoil him? Are you a girl who was raised to be spoiled? You contradict your own words.

stupid slavic monkey

Great argumentation you got there.

They pick cotton ok...
They could be faster though...

Take your propaganda elsewhere.

kek

>PROGRESSIVENESS INTENSIFIES

>Be Croatian
>Call others slavic monkeys

You tried/11.

Bad bait.

What's wrong with him? Looks like farmer stock from anywhere. Not even that Slavic looking. No cheekbones, no sunken eyes.

>YET ANOTHER 'we WUZ nigguz 'n shieeet' thread
You dags just go on for years and years like as if you'll ever convince anyone, ever

Some of them are cute, but racemixing with negro will result in a diminished iq in your children. It's not worth it especially if you are a Jew/German/Slav.

>superior wife material than women of other races.
yea explain why they are highest in total of being single moms then? If you want a non-white gf/wife then go after a mestiza.

hahah ugly brits

>It's not worth it especially if you are a Jew/

Kweenz

Yeah throw your ancestry away and mate with people who are barely more intelligent than some animals and have violent tendencies.

Few million degenerates like you and in two generations about a half of your country turns into nigger infested slums.
They ruin every place they go too, every, single, time.

All you care is yourself, think about future generations that will have to deal with ancestors of your fucking fetish wife.

desu i agree with you but can't find any skinny, natural hair, nigresses like your pic, so i just keep fucking spoiled white whores. :^(

also, a lot of black women are ghetto retards.

find me a WMBW site where fat ghetto retards aren't allowed and i'll convert immediately.

A loyal baby mama is not worth regressing my DNA some 20,000 odd years. Sorry, I'd take a liberal white harpie over a nigger any day.

lol that's a russian marine, i bet you won't say that to his face.

How to spot a shill:
No one besides someone who is trying too hard to drive a point has plenty of pics of exactly what they try to make a point of with filenames.
I have an Indian gf and I sometimes state that in poo in loo threads because I seriously think that some Indians have a pass. But I don't post a miriad of pics of preggo Indian girls or good looking ones. Let alone with filenames

>implying Croat genes have any worth

Ever notice white Men black Women couples always tend to be affluent/successful?

also
>croat
>my mixed children
nice meme

damn right brother

good luck in your search bro

Good thread. Ignore the virgens, they aint gonna breed!

ever notice how the white parent looks nothing like their child?

its because black women wont spend your money on stupid shit, even contrary, they will push and push you to be more and more successful for your children. They will support you no matter what

Unlike white girls, who will steal your money, house and kids once you get too successful

"fellow white people"

thank fuck we don't have niggers, eh?

The working class black woman is actually an interesting beast with how different they are from black males. They pay their bills, generally have nice things, and tend to keep jobs. If they didn't have three kids to five different guys, I'd feel sorry for them.

Shit, it honestly makes sense, too. The nigger gets removed 1 half at a time and it really does create a successful class of nigger. I really can't argue with bleaching if you stay with the woman. That shit is key, you have to stay with the woman and give the niggers a father. If you do, you'll get ben carsons and sheeeit, if you don't you'll get trayvons. If you bleach, you gotta stay.

Some of them are hot, but most of them looks like ape on average. I prefer hispanics than niggers.

most mulattos are worse than full on niggers.

see Brasil.

Niggers are disgusting

Go back to Sup Forums you insane nigger

You gotta just keep breeding it out. That's why staying around is key. Find them white people to be with and those nigger genes will be gone in no time.

He's a Croat.
He's already living in a slum.
Might as well make it a diverse slum.

no wonder if they are paired with with a white guy their income goes 10x

Is that Scott Baio?

Whats the deal with black women?

>they arent human
>they shouldnt have childern
>they are a bigger problem than black men

robert de niro wants to have a talk with you.

Your pic honestly looks like a pregnant chimp. Substitute the mug for a banana and it's a 99% match.

Blacks are fucking disgusting. I'd have children with women from any race except Nigs and Abos

brown girls look like dogs

What black lady have you EVER found who's about spoiling their man? Every one I've found all around the US has been about personal enrichment and vanity mixed with childishness and arrogance to make a cocktail of "do what I want and don't complain"

Nice try mister "first world" american

pic related is where I live, and I wouldnt trade it for any dirty american city

Mmmm I wonder what made those American cities dirty?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

americans

when I was in the States, I saw dirty people of all races. Mostly whites, but yes, because they were a mojority.
Poverty, low iq, and american way of life doesnt have a skin color

a*

you are so pathetic you dumb racist piece of shit