SWEDEN YES!

There is a scandal going on in Sweden right now.

It's been verified and confirmed that the police requests help from local clan leaders to sort out conflicts because they admit that they don't have the violence monopoly in these areas.

They ask him of things like making sure drug sellers don't sell their shit close to schools, to make peace between rival gangs and such.

The guy in question is in the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/RkWmW/polisen-later-klanledare-losa-konflikter
translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/RkWmW/polisen-later-klanledare-losa-konflikter&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/RkWmW/polisen-later-klanledare-losa-konflikter

Sauce for those interested.

Post a legit source rather than your asshole

I just did.

there are no legit sources in this sandbox-tier country.

Oh Sweden...

I hope nordfront seizes power soon

hehe

Since when it's like that?
10 years ago, this thing could happenned?

The article is from yesterday. It may have been going on for longer, but it came to the surface yesterday.

Im gonna write about it and spread it tomorrow. Got more info OP? ALSO BUMP.

>Swedish police has ceded authority to gang families.

This will surely solidify their lack of respect for Swedish authorities and mean a massive boost in migrant gang activity.

Not really much more to say. His family consists of 120 members, where the majority are also criminal, and he's also an imam so he gets a lot of respect that way.

I recall hearing similar things like this somewhere a long time ago.

So maybe your media is just now deciding it's high-time to admit it.

some article in english?

translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/RkWmW/polisen-later-klanledare-losa-konflikter&edit-text=

Google transalte should make it at least, understandable. Not sure if there are any English sources on it yet as it's so fresh.

>translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/RkWmW/polisen-later-klanledare-losa-konflikter&edit-text=
ty bro

You're fucked my friend.

>Gang family
>Head of gang family is religious leader
>Sweden chooses to obey him instead of deport him

All the makings of a great story

Same in parts of germany

Is Sweden a third world country now?

>It's been verified and confirmed that the police requests help from local clan leaders to sort out conflicts because they admit that they don't have the violence monopoly in these areas.
oh you mean just as we do in warzones like iraq or afghanistan because we are severely understaffed and play way to nice

who would have thought it to be like that at home

The same thing has been happening in germany for years now and nobody cares

I will literally feel nothing when I purge everyone that made this happen.

I will sleep like a fucking baby after dumping mag after mag in their bodies.

The really weird thing about this country is that some places are like 1970s Sweden, some places are like some weird multiculti city in 2000s USA and some places are like fucking Somalia.

And you can pass all of them during ONE bus ride from a rural area into a big city.

If the government has lost control of the process of law within its jurisdiction, surely it needs to escalate the enforcement of it, by means of implementing localised martial law if necessary.

You can't just say, "Oh well, this bit of Sweden is now a no-go zone, hope it all works out".

I don't understand why Scandinavian women thirst for us so much. Get a grip ladies

Sounds exactly like some parts of London.

I've personally known about this family and its control since 2011ish when local media started to report on it. Why would state supported media even report on it after being silent on purpose for so many years? It's not like anything can be done anyway, most family members have citizenship in foreign countries yet they aren't deported when sentanced to heavy crime, pretty obvious they have control over the court as well.

this is but a precursor of what we'll see everywhere in this country in the future.

but muh swedish model
muh swedish values
muh integration
muh magic soil

they ALL need to be sent home no exceptions if we are to survive as a nation.

(((They))) are building a very nasty weimar republic in Sweden right now but will probably shit their pants when they understand it almost inevitably leads to a Reich.

kill yourself sweden. you have become an embarrassment

Hmmmm who will win, a bunch of alpha muslims willing to get violent or beta cuck Nordic """"""men"""""".

this is the least of you problems sweden
you are literally importing african bulls to inseminate your little girls
and you are worried about this"clan" shit?

They always been a third world country. Do you even know what the term means?

so sweden is cursed country?

Nordic women are genetically predisposed to thirst for African semen

A lot of Muslims fear Swedes today. Their fear is palpable in their eyes because they know the purge is coming and people truly hate them.

I'm calling bullshit. I see nordic tourists coming through Australia all the time. You are the most effiminate looking dandies I've ever seen.

Also I'm actually Shiite and your Muslim issue is from wahhabis. I don't care what you do with them really. My home country Iran is an Islamic theocracy and has banned wahhabism yet you guys take them in and promote them as generic Islam. . It's absurd.

>Not accounting for the American conscripts who have experience cucking mudslimes

the ABSOLUTE STATE of mudslime strategy

My dad was a Stockholm cop for almost 45 years. He retired in the early 2000s just before things went mental but even before then the police would work with criminal groups (such as Bandidos, Black Army, Balkan mob, etc) to keep lesser crime in check. For a small-time crook being beaten half to death for stepping out of line by other criminals is a lot more deterring than a fine or short jail sentence. It got results.

It even worked in places like Rinkeby, to an extent, until the late 90s. Once the foreign born immigrants who had no understanding of authority and respect grew too numerous the cooperation shattered. By then political correctness was in bloom and the higher ups dared not crack down on them lest they be labelled racist.

In the early 80s dad's colleague used to stop all black people he saw during nightly patrols, stick reflexes on their jackets, and tell them that blacks roaming around at night were avtraffic hazard. Things have changed.

>It got results.
Yeah, it reinforced the authority of criminal organizations.

All muslims are cucks, but at least wahhabis have more balls than shiteaters. And all muslims, regardless of cult, are fucking afraid of gyppos.

Gyppos will enslave the world one day and laugh at your faces and take your women.

Keep telling yourself that Muhammad, shitslam and niggers treat women like garbo. The only Nordic women you get are the ones with moderate - severe Autism spectrum.

>because they admit that they don't have the violence monopoly in these areas
Wtf? Sweden is going full AnCap?

I wish

Swedes don't care so why should anyone else?

Nordic countries hate themselves for being Nordic. You don't have even the pride of a Jew.

Islam should take over Europe and toughen up the place.

>not just killing all that low life scum
Haha, the power of the aryan Übermensch , am i rite.

>You can't just say, "Oh well, this bit of Sweden is now a no-go zone, hope it all works out".

Yes, you can and they will. Swedes don't give a shit or they'd have kept sandnigs out. Piss on Sweden. It's a small population of sheltered faggots who need to die, not a real country.

I'm so tired of Sweden, man.

THATS THE LAST STRAW

No. They literally desire us over their own. That is established fact

>That is established fact
Keep telling yourself that mehmed

I wouldn't say they have ceded authority, but it's been revealed that in many no-go zones they do collaborate with local family elders to settle conflicts that they don't have resources for.

Enforcing your European law is racist, goy. You don't want people to call you racist, do you? Literally Hitler?

Bow down to your new brown overlords or we will call you both!

Islam women flock to Strong White Dick like they're ashamed of their origin. Talking first hand experience shagging 10+ islam sluts in high school.

Nordic women are one of the most homogenous people on earth and in my 25 years I've never seen a single Nordic woman with a shitskin. Shitslam and shitskins are inesecure fucks Mehmet.

Well then you wouldn't need to fund niggers living in your country and leftist propaganda

>Sweden or Belguim?
Which becomes Muslim first? I mean complete Sharia, wife gotta slam on the towels or you get beheaded or kicked out.

This is one thing i'm conflicted about - would really love to see all those women and fags that support "tolerance" to get killed by mudshits

I doubt that'll happen.

EVEN if it comes to worst case scenario, I see something like Bosnia occur, where people are "everyday muslim", but not really and they still drink, party and wear no veils.

Still a bad situation, but I don't really think we'll ever reach Saudi Arabia or IS levels.

You'll have to try harder than that virgin

Can we start a crowd funding campaign for Sup Forums to buy its own nuke and destroy sweden?

Really? It looks like years of liberal policies and heavy state reliance has created rather subservient, effeminate men. Muslims don't respect that. They're like dogs.

By fear Sven means pity.

Liberal nordic women do (of which there are many) But hardcore liberal women are trash the world over, and are not marriage material so help yourselves.

lel
I can see the commercial already: 'well folks, we're from that notorious website known as 4chins and we come to you today to ask that you help us acquire some of the finer things in life, like some nukes, tanks, a couple fighter planes. We have aspirations of changing some geopolitical regimes, gnome saying?"

>shits on the only source of truth in what is left of his country
>calls it the asshole

I cant wait for the liberation. Remember, we are going to kill traitors before we take care of our enemies.

>Asking the bayraktar for help

It's true then, Sweden has become an Islamic Caliphate

that is the fucking definition of ceding authority, you twat

Aftonbladet is all you have left, fitta

shitstains are heavily outnumbered in a society which owns guns and is learning to despise them.

Why are we talking about sweden? This isn't new, who cares. This has been going on for years now and nothing will change.

Literally who cares?

I anticipate that there will have to be a Bosnian type ethic cleanse to send a message to the extremists that they won't be completely consuming the country. It seems to have happened in every other islamic situation where they try to sneak in and then take over. I think Europe is headed for some dark times. When I drive through Bosnia there are still bullet holes at head hieght on many buildings that I see. I stayed at a previous Olympic arena that was turned into an ethnic cleansing camp... it was creepy as fuck and we parked the car facing the drive way because it gave off the weirdest vibe. The various chalets were in ruin, some burned down and the ones that weren't had rows and rows of plastic chairs facing the front like people were being brain washed or something. Also they have concrete platforms used for executions and part of the place had been used as a rape camp. Good luck Sweden. I don't envy you.

"Alpha muslims" where? Most of them are either older fatsos or scrawny manlets.

In an all-white town me and the people I was with had an agreement with the cops to only sell drugs in a few places. We didn't cause shit, we didn't let anybody else cause shit, and in return we were never rousted.

This thing is actually really common.
It's how every prison I've ever seen operates too, the guards always farm it out to the heavies.

>The water we are all sitting in has been 90 degrees for ages, who cares if its 91 degrees now? Everything is fine.

kys.

Note your mama asshole is being pounded by rapefugees

You're so full of shit. In a small all-white town the cops bust the drug dealers any way they can because its easy and they ruin the community.

Women like being treated like garbage, you blue pilled cuck.

what happened with the last scandal about unvetted data outsourcing, anyone facing charges?

>Is Sweden a third world country now?
It's the same everywhere in Europe. In your country, too. In my country, too.

Europe is an imageboard without mods.

it's canada, when he says all-white it means it's full of mixed race garbage that passes for white in his slit eyes.

Buddy you have no idea
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Sweden is dead. I died back in 2011. You are not deporting the refugees. They will be stateless and rogue citizens if you revoked their citizenship.

Just bury sweden and germany. get over it.

t. 80% black country with 8 years regency of an African king.

It's true, my favorite shitskin was Noor, she had real issues with her religion and family, explained how shitty Islam treated her friends and how the old men from the Mosques would grope the muslim girls but they couldn't report it because of fear of ostracisation from their family. How the Muslim boys would make fun of her for having white friends and harass her like the animals they are, and how much anger she felt for being born into such a savage culture. She had the tightest ass but never shaved because she feared someone would find out she wasn't a virgin anymore, which I took too.

Fatema was different, she was actively politically and a spokseperson for the muslim community. Whenever her parents wasn't home she threw off her hijab and I shagged her like white cock was all she depended on. Always the same stories how much she complained about the subhumans that are muslims. How disappointed she was in the community for stealing and vandalizing and that she had to stand up for this. It made me real angry that Muslims have this sense of doing whatever they fucking like and ruining it for everyone trying to be decent. I've had decent muslim guy friends and they were cool but every one of them were either disinterested in their culture or completely two faced about it.

Your culture is degenerate, please kill yourself

honestly the police are doing the smart thing. They are protecting children and their subjects in the best way that they see fit.

what do you want them to do? turn entire cities into bloodsoaked battlefield? walzing into children's playground with machine guns and declaring all out war on the crime families?

this will only escalate violence (see mexico for example) and not be in anyone's interest

>turn entire cities into bloodsoaked battlefield? walzing into children's playground with machine guns and declaring all out war on the crime families?
Yes.

>this will only escalate violence (see mexico for example) and not be in anyone's interest
It will be in the interest of law-abiding citizens.

whats the alternative option here? everything else ends up with sweden being a non-white country in a few generations.

>invite in warlords and their personal armies
>be forced to negotiate with them when they break the law instead of just arresting them
10/10 immigration policy, Sweden

>What is Sharia Law

Anybody got that list of Islamic Steps of Conquest?

I forget which step is the institution of a parallel legal and policing system.

i think there is a difference between USA (european colony) and europe.

You have thousands of years of history and ties to the soil. We don't.

400 years ago natives were stabbing buffaloes with spears here.

>because they admit that they don't have the violence monopoly
Nice to see someone say how the government keeps its power, user.

is there an English version of the sauce page or similar story about this in English somewhere?

>stick reflexes on their jackets, and tell them that blacks roaming around at night were avtraffic hazard.
top kek

>It will be in the interest of law-abiding citizens.
no it wont. would you want to live in a shitty warzone like cartell-owned mexico?
maybe think about what you're saying once in a while

>whats the alternative option here?
I dont see that the police has any. theyre doing the best in a bad situation. they arent policy-makers, it's not their place to change immigration-policies

they should have intervened way earlier and never let it come to this point, but yes, now I would like them to slaughter these "families" altogether like the monsters they are future rapists and criminals included, drastic measures are needed now

The fuck are you dragging us into this for, kiwi? Even France'll go full sharia before we do.

Don't you have abysmally low birth rates?

>I would like them to slaughter these "families"
unless you make special laws just for these families, you'd need to change the constitution, so basically you're arguing for a government that can just go around butchering their citizens.

just look at indonesia. do you want to live under duerte, where any police man can just come to your house, rape your sister, and shoot you in the face because (as he claims) "you were a dangerous drug dealer"?

I know you natsoc faggots are tremendous bootlickers, but get a grip.

I thought Duerte is in Philippines.

On par with the neighbouring countries when disregarding the sea of brown, but even the brownies have lower birthrates now, to the point that some "black" schools in the region need to downsize due to the lack of new students.