MEN too stupid for women

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4919208/The-women-clever-boyfriend.html

4:
Yet even more mature men fail to show the requisite enthusiasm for her university projects — which include a radio documentary she recently produced on ‘the pressure that black women are under to adhere to white beauty stereotypes’.

HAHA HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Only go after troglodyte men

>Why can't I find smart guys? I must b 2 smrat 4 dem lolol XD

>YFW too smart to reproduce

>joint honours degree in history and sociology
>starting a masters in disability studies

Is there a single stereotype box she doesn't tick?

They're not smart though, there's fairly little worse than being genuinely smart and having idiots try to ingratiate themselves all over you.

That's what happening, they're either talking to idiots and he's not good enough, or they're talking to intellectuals and they're not good enough.

Most white women don't like intelligent guys because they feel they're harder to control, harder to warp into cuck views, etc. This is a genuine problem for some guys, anti intellectualism is extremely prevalent amongst young women, whereas most men would want a woman that's genuinely smart.

These are not smart people careers.

I know a woman like this. She is a smug cunt. She is clever and very driven but her 'intellect' intimidates people because she refuses to ever be wrong about anything.
She starts arguments about shit all the time and then refuses to actually concede when she's proven wrong on something.
In her mind I'm sure she thinks she's a fucking genius; who wouldn't when your delusion keeps you from ever seeing your mistakes.

She has a boyfriend. He's a great guy. She brow beats the hell out of him but he seems to enjoy it. These chicks basically need to find someone who will submit to their constant need to feel smart.

The age of roasties is over

>tfw to intelligent too find a bf

This is "too smart to X" meme?

Kek, it can never be their fault.
>I'm too smart for him
>I'm too hot for him
>I'm too educated for him
It eventually becomes
>I'm too old for him
and then these bitches move into a retirement community and buy a shitload of cats. Shit is sad as fuck.

The "MEN R DUMB WOMYN SMRT" cocktail:

>SSRIs
>Cats
>Suicide

DESU single women should be banned from buying cats.

>She acknowledges some of her degree subjects were a bit ‘out there’ — they included gender and sexuality in Africa and reproduction in new medical technology — but adds: ‘It was hurtful that men didn’t want to talk about them.

This beast assumes it isn't her quintessentially British looks that puts off the guys.

ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"There's a shortage of smart, educated men"
When it should be:
>"The men who show interest in me are neither smart nor educated"

Would /YANKED/ desu

Nothing to do with the lazy eye at all...

Hope they off themselves.

i'd be willing to give her a chance if she studied something like Latin or medicine

They are so clever that they couldn't figure out the problem and solve it.

Or maybe most men don't give a shit about African sexuality or the other retarded shit they are pissed off about guys having no interest in talking about.

>the pressure that black women are under to adhere to white beauty stereotypes
>disability studies
>gender and sexuality in Africa
o yeah i'm sure men don't want to talk about these subjects because they're too dumb for them

>The effects of this carry over into the workplace, where women aged from 22 to 29 typically now earn £1,111 more a year than their male peers.
b-but muh pay gap

>the 30-year-old office worker who sat down in front of her was handsome, polite and smartly-dressed, the minute Natasha brought up the Labour leader’s policies, any spark of attraction was extinguished. ‘When I mentioned Jeremy Corbyn he said: “Who’s that?” I couldn’t believe it,’ says Natasha.After 90 minutes discussing what she describes as ‘benign’ subjects, such as reality TV and football, Natasha made her excuses and left, no closer to finding Mr Right.

Small talk is the only male shit test that comes to mind and it's important but hard to fail. Well done her.

>The issue, she explains, is the calibre of men she attracts. ‘I’m not claiming to be Albert Einstein, but I can’t seem to meet a man I find intellectually stimulating,’ she says. Nor is she the only well-educated young woman who says she is too clever to find love.

Female advice...

>Indeed, she is one of a growing breed of women who fear — perhaps with good reason — they will be left on the proverbial shelf because of a shortage of educated men.

It's like they almost become self aware...then pull back from it.

>‘I’ll always listen to be polite, but superficial, self-indulgent conversation is an immediate red flag,’ she says.Since the breakdown of her most recent relationship, with a DJ ten years her senior, Natasha has had a handful of dates, but declined to take things further

Again failing the most basic guy shit test with flying colours is an achievement.

Nothing of value was lost.

Pay gap is real and also not real. Educate yourself, shitlord.
(Odd that there's no feminist flag.)

>which include a radio documentary she recently produced on ‘the pressure that black women are under to adhere to white beauty stereotypes’.

it's almost as if males care about more stereotypically manly things than idiotic pop culture racebait leftist bullcrap like that.

how dare they?

(((Women)))

>be a female with a high IQ
>have a personality disorder

Intelligent men can see these emotional nutcases a mile away so avoid and NEVER say anything, hence they remain clueless. And no amount of intellience can cure an emotional personality disorder.

This is like some nerd saying it, these women are just unappealing.

How can biochestlets even compete?

>tfw too smart to get laid
W-we did it bros?

>gender and sexuality in Africa

Tfw too smart to get a useful degree

My dumb date wanted to talk about history. economic and politics but i only care about benis in bagina in Sub Saharan Africa

I kinda wish I was gay

Theres no chance im ever gonna find a woman I have as much in common with as my guy friends
No woman wants to talk for hours on end about about metal gear or play D&D with me like my male friends do

Literally studied the BBC then tries to date white guys and make them talk about black dicks.

yes, there are ugly gamer girls who would want you

your only problem is if your standard is low enough

>tfw to intel of gents

how would one go about meeting one of those

asking for a friend

I'm too ugly for a woman, doesn't; matter if she's dumb as rocks or smart, everyone does a pass.

>the pressure that black women are under to adhere to white beauty stereotypes
Yet they claim they are inteligent.

>Becca recalls a factory worker she asked out in a bar while home for the holidays turning her down because she was ‘too clever’ for him
thoughtful guy. He knew saying only no with no explanation would eat at her.

>We were having a great chat until he found out I was at university,’ says Becca. ‘I insisted I wasn’t too clever for him and he agreed to go on a shopping trip together for our first date.But it was awful. I think he felt I should lead the conversation, so he barely spoke and I felt too awkward to say anything.’

Giving her a bone and just going through the motions. She wanted the date and didn't do much.

>Her longest relationship was with a car mechanic from Burnley last year. It lasted a few weeks.‘He thought I viewed myself as a big shot,’ says Becca, who admits she found him ‘monosyllabic’.
He wasn't into her. If he was a girl he would have gotten a free meal out of it at least.

>‘Our conversations were mundane. When I tried to start an informed discussion — about religion or terrorism, for example — he had no idea how to react.‘He didn’t understand that my degree meant I had a head full of information and when I asked him about his work all he could muster was that it had been “fine”.In any case, there’s only so much you can talk about when you do the same job every day.’

Seems to be the Hillary approach to everything.

Can confirm being gay is great, as long as you aren't a faggot, live in a decent country, and can find a nice guy.

Tinder bio
>I'm a nerd who loves d&d and metal gear ass
Go to d&d meetup groups around you
That's all I got nigga

>>‘Our conversations were mundane. When I tried to start an informed discussion — about religion or terrorism, for example — he had no idea how to react.‘He didn’t understand that my degree meant I had a head full of information and when I asked him about his work all he could muster was that it had been “fine”.In any case, there’s only so much you can talk about when you do the same job every day.’
This guy sounds like a cuck. Women don't care if you have the wrong opinions, they just want you to not be too pussy to give them.

>tfw too intelligent to lower you standards so you end up alone at 40 with a dozen cats
The roastie life is hard indeed.

Bong here. Yah, she's just an ugly cunt. A retarded feminist ugly cunt.

You see this "articles" all the time in British media.

>too smart for men
>too hot for men
>etc.

They are just mentally ill looking to justify why nobody wants them and can't ever accept it's because they are dumb cunts.

>He didn’t understand that my degree meant I had a head full of information

this is what i hate about uni types, they think because they have paid to do something anyone one else can pay to do they act like it some how makes them 100% right on every matter

We're reaching levels of entitlement that you don't even see in children. This is pathetic.

They're not even from Oxbridge or even studying a challenging degree. So where does this too smart shit come from?

>tfw to smart for bf

let me quote al murray, "TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK"

By how the girl describes him it's easier to see he wasn't interested. The article shows her as the girl without a jaw. So I naturally pictured myself talking to that girl who trying to crow bar their way into dating me when I clearly said no. He could simply have no opinion. But points to the girl for actually trying.

You see my fellow yellow friend, in the west we have people who think all degrees are equal, basically due to cultural marxism, meaning people think a bio-chemistry degree or an accounting degree is on par with 'gender theory' or 'womans studies'. In reality it's not ture, so they think having a bunch of useless degrees means they are smart.

Women :/

You know what im gonna go ahead and enterteain the idea because women only date upwards in a social sense

so if you were a rather educated woman ( i refuse to believe a woman can be intelligent but very much educated) then yeah, it must be hard to find a partner cause you only look up

Sounds like Peggy Hill. Good, I hate that cunt

let 'em buy cats. takes care of body disposal when they die alone and no one cares enough to check on them and see if they're dead.

I dated a women who was doing a masters in chemical engineering

I didn't even get 5 GCSE's, failed my maths

That's why traps were invented

>men dont care about my stupid progressive bullshit projects, they must be too stupid to get it!

thats fucking hilarious

The education system tells them they are better and they like you say adopt this attitude of superiority whilst being legitimately dumb as fuck because they do the minimum to pass which is mostly memory anyway and will never compete with someone who has a real passion for a subject and studies no matter if a classroom is involved or not. An example of this happened to me during a brexit debate in town when a uni cuck after telling me 20 times "i'm phd politics!!" proceeded to argue for the e.u being responsible for peace over 70 years in europe and was completely oblivious to all the instances i listed replying to sarajevo with "umwell yeah but APART from that", then you can watch oxford debates on youtube where the supposed educated elites of our country in a debate with a republican from the u.s were completely unaware that the u.s.a isn't a democracy it's a constitutional republic. In theinternet age if you are smart enough to use the tools you can become extremely competent in any subject you choose free of the system and honestly i'd like to see learning become more promoted as an element of culture rather than just something to get a job then stop caring.

Transwoman acts like it thinks men want it to act, but at the end of the day, has no vagina, never will, and can’t provide children. They are as useless as coal burners.

outside of her chosen field was she smart?

how did it end?

It sounds like they all pretend that they're Hermoine fucking Granger

yeah just hang out till your 40.

i felt sorry for them thinking they must be like rare outliers with absurdly high iq's and then i read that part and now i don't give a fuk

The comedy being all the smarts in the world isn't going to save them from the incoming collapse of civilisation and abdul decimating shitters, wtf they going do try starting a debate?

Another good fictional comparison

Intelligence is mainly a genetic factor though.

You could get the smartest person in the world. IQ of 190. They have never learned anything about cars and a car mechanic would seem "smarter" than them regarding cars.

Just because someone learns something doesn't make people more intelligent.

People don't appear to be grasping this.

I'm an electrical engineer and work on huge power plants. If I fuck up, someone fries.

I can't change a car tire though.

They should fatten up a little. Their dozen cats are going to need to feed on their corpses for about a week or two before the odor of decomposition causes a neighbor to call the police.

Why aren't you dating traps yet, Sup Forums? They are clearly superior to female garbage.
>inb4 it's gay
No, it's not if you aren't attracted to it's penis.

> dat filename

I miss the days when aussies were the kings of shit posting

The more I look into their bullshit (and rest assured, it is just as much bullshit deep down as it is on the face of it) there's a sick kernel of truth to their lies. In this case, it's to do with evolutionary psychology and hypergamy in women. A very intelligent woman would tend to want to find an even more intelligent man. However, if she's already on the high end of the intelligence spectrum, she limits her potential prospects in that regard. This has had profound impact on the species, and likely accounts for the measurements that women are, on average, 5 IQ points less intelligent than men of their same race.

tl;dr women like these, throughout our evolutionary past, are responsible for females in our species being less intelligent than males.

Where's your insufferable smugness now?

>UNI types
These are the same smart people who are the easiest to con/trick. Or rather their ego is. If you have a Nobel Prize winner who buys into their own hype they are automatically distracted and detached from you. Cucked by cognitive dissonance. Over estimating themselves and underestimating you along the lines of you wanting a sandwich made but don't want to do it, so you say to her " I don't think you could make a doorstop sandwich like I made the other day".

They're too busy voting no these days.

Probably from consuming too much coke, weed, X and paki cum.

Legit I'll bite.

"attractive" white traps are 1 in a million. The only passable traps are thai lady boys.. who have rode the dicks of a thousand 70 year old western men.

fixed it:
>...women say theiir high intellect means they struggle to meet someone THEY DEEM WORTHY.

Stunning and brave

Former GF of two years was a PhD with two masters and the bitch was borderline retarded

I always love engaging and winning debates (history/politics usually) then reminding them they are the "educated" one on paper whilst i have little kek

For you.

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Field?

I can imagine the guys in these scenarios seeing that the women have the retarded liberal mindset so they keep their mouths shut instead of arguing back with them in the hope of getting to fuck them and then move on.

Giving women the right to vote was the worst mistake we have made.

>Like many arts degrees, her media and communications course
>Communications degree
>Intelligent

>One eye on the brain, the other on the bbc

Seriously though, why does she expect anyone to give a shit about her research? In science, we assume that no one outside of work finds what we do interesting so we don't talk about it. Non-work time is also for being human like everyone else

this right here, the hippie is 100% correct

Well at the very least they arent dresed like sluts, look femine, and no tatoos on face.

I would took 4, 11 for a date.

There are topics you should avoid when getting to know someone. Politics is one of them. Been there, done that.

God I fucking hate college grads. Most of them aren't smart at all but they all think they are superior. From my experience in school and conversations with college graduates it's clear that higher education isn't worth much anymore. The superiority these morons feel from getting through college is the only thing propping up the system.

Kek, I'm sure they can do some very hard things.

We didn't do it. New Zealanders did. Those stupid fucking faggots where the first in the world to give woman a vote, and it all snowballs from there. We need to invade them and make them a fucking slave state as punishment. All NZ women must serve an Australian man as a sexual slave, and NZ needs to be the only Aussie state that doesn't get to vote in federal election, and in state elections, NZers are only allowed to vote for Aussies to be their state premier.

>For Natasha Hooper, the most important part of pre-date preparation isn’t getting her hair done, waxing her legs or buying a new dress.

>Instead, she is more preoccupied with composing a list of conversational topics which she hopes will bridge the gap between her highbrow preoccupations, and the more mainstream interests of her dates.

>tfw too smart to shave legs

It'd be something gross like a bloody tampon or a roastie vagina.

>This from article made me laugh:
>Natasha who has made up arts degree complains most men she has dated are not intelligent for her
>On one date a company director, went on the defensive, saying I thought I was a princess,’ says Natasha. ‘I think he had anger issues.’

forgot pic