Tennessee Church Shooting. Why is no one talking about this?

This is basically the Charleston Church shooting situation with Dylan Roof except with RACES REVERSED and the media is COMPLETELY FUCKING BURYING IT. Why is no one more upset about this nigger shooting up a white church. This is fucking infuriating.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/one-killed-eight-shot-church-shooting-tennessee-n804321

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/tennessee-church-shooting-1.4304887
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be American
>be a black dude and shoot yourself while trying to shoot whites because a white dude shot blacks

Nobody cares about whitey, get used it.
You're not the star of the show anymore. We're more important than you.

the whole thing one big fake out

>Why is no one more upset about this nigger shooting up a white church
The mind control machine isn't whipping people into a frenzy about it, so nobody notices, and those who do don't care, or if they do, they won't go out and get this information to people

Because the libcuck MSM doesn't want anyone to know about it, you should know that by now

>black
>muslim
>mass shooter
>attacks inocent church
stoped by altar boy with a gun

every piece goes against the narrative

It’s ok user, he was just (((fighting racist oppression))), that means that what he did doesn’t count as a crime. He dindu nuffin!

This. This thread is being slid hard as fuck.

>STOP LETTING THIS THREAD SLIDE.
STOP LETTING THIS THREAD SLIDE.

>During the struggle, the gunman shot himself, probably not intentionally, in the left pectoral muscle.

how the fuck do you even do that

The MSM is controlled by anti-white, anti-christ Jews. It's mainly oriented towards destroying Western civilisation, Christianity, and the white race itself. A narrative is being constructed where these objectives are seen as good and desirable, but in such a way as to make them seem as if they are not being actively and overtly pursued. If something doesn't fit the narrative, or runs counter to the objectives, it's not reported. Truth, or public information are not considerations. Any kind of lie, or hypocrisy is permitted.

they're burying because they the shooting never happened. No dead Melanie Smith. No dead anyone.

>Tennessee Church Shooting. Why is no one talking about this?
You know deep down in your heart exactly why no one is talking about this. I find it just as disgusting as you do, but let's not fool ourselves here.

HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE A GOOD BOY.

because hes a stupid nigger

bump

> black cop shoots white (probable) perp
> and all this set to a context where blacks have used whites as chattel for hundreds of years, then used them as sharecroppers and classed them as second hand citizens until ~50 years ago, with bias against whites visible until today

Wait, I think I got that wrong somehow...

On a serious note, cops shooting citizens is whack, yo.

>Melanie Smith
>Melanie L Crow
>Melanie Crow Smith
>Dana Williams Dagg
Not dead.

Nothing is more motivating than the realization that the war has already started.

So was Dylan Roof by your logic. Anyone who shoots up a church for racial purposes dindu nuffin. Nice going, BTM.

What am I looking at here nig

The simple fact is that in today's media environment, there is a clear, obvious, and extreme racial bias when it comes to reporting violence. White on black violence = national news story. Black on white violence (much, much more common) = doesn't pass local news.

Melanie Crow is the women who they say was shot in the face and died.

Dana Dagg is the same women. She posted that photo yesterday

Niggers fail even at church shooting.

I read about this on CBC, Canada's super left government paper, but SURPRISE:
cbc.ca/news/world/tennessee-church-shooting-1.4304887

They actually showed his picture! I think the tide is finally turning!

About a few months ago, there was a string of attempted kidnappings up in Thunder Bay, a small city up North that is mostly white, but well, you don't need a lot of bucks for there to be trouble. It took the second official kidnapping in which a woman with her baby was almost snatched by black men before CBC deigned to give suspect description.

Usually Toronto Sun is the only paper here that show papers of black suspect, but now, Toronto Star (Jewish Latte Liberal) are doing it too, there was a murder in a restaurant committed by a buck on an Italian man that got mentioned in the Star.

I guess people are waking up now, including rich latte liberal jews, they know the blacks don't care what their nose size is as long as their skin is white. Hallelujah, welcome to the party.

Just as keikaku

Sounds like no official motive has been established, other than possibly Christian hate, plus he's not an American nigger, so I doubt its about that usual horseshit.

It doesn't fit the leftist agenda

yea because theyre going to let the woman they hired as an actor in this major false flag post a photo on her actual facebook the day after. kill yourself IMMEDIATELY.

SEE

please explain it away. same person.

Inshallah

Let's see who gave a thumbs up in Dana Dagg's post

oh look its Melanie's ex husband Royce Smith. What a small world

Molymeme told you why yesterday. The shooter is black and the victims are white. Ergo, (((the media))) buries it.

molymeme made a video. He's anti-american black supremacist muslim/sympathizer. from his facebook posts.

>black supremacist
Excuse me, there's nothing wrong with that, and it's not possible for a Proud Man of African Heritage to be racist.
Power + privilege.

Chess mate, /pol

>Chess mate
be aware that I am stealing this line.

because a nigger shot up whites. Matt lauer, Snuffaloughagous, Charlie Rose, and CNN MSNBC doesn't like talking about that. INCONVENIENT NIGGER GETS SILENCED.

If the shooter was white, the msm jews would be calling for an ethnic cleansing.

I think I stole it from Xavier: Renegade Angel

Ikr and why media is not trying to pin this on black supremacist, islam then the guys facebook feed is filled with crazy shit.

Dylan Roof was racist. It was impossible for that black kid to be racist

oh God I hated that show.

Why? The producers/writers don't care about being PC and the writing is intelligent.

Also watch Wonder Showzen

The biggest differences are that the shooter only killed one person, and there hasn't been anything obvious discovered indicating a racist ideology.

The FBI is still looking into it. Don't expect it to be a big story even if they do find something.

Wonder Showzen was funny, even though it was on (((MTV))), but the animation on Xavier made my eyes bleed, and the writing was just. Not. Funny.

He also injured 6 people. Only reason more not dead is because hes stupid nigger. Body count does not change a fact what a islamist and black supremacist dindu attacked white church out of hate.

she not dead

Its only racist if a white man did it. You see now user, Trump is right about the fake jewish media. They have an agenda that most people are oblivious to.

Not enough bandwidth to report on nigs. My city has multiple shootings daily and shut the freeway down yesterday due to shooting. It's out of control and they're cutting cops and firemen in 2018.

I think the idea was to just create the 3D equivalent of jerkcity; just bash something out which gets the point across and don't worry too much about the visuals, instead spending time on the writing.

I love WS but I think XRA is better written. Worth another shot if you can put your prejudice aside re: the animation.

OP was asking about the lack off attention the story is getting. Body count is pretty important when it comes to drawing the public's attention.

Another thing that's important is an obvious narrative. Dylan immediately stated a reason for his shooting; making it easy for the story to be crafted by the media.

So far, this story is lacking in both of these regards.

>animation is admittedly shit
>y-you're just prejudiced
user...

Three ppl shot last night I heard on news just now.
Fucking Niggers!

>OP was asking about the lack off attention the story is getting. Body count is pretty important when it comes to drawing the public's attention.

Not really, a sneeze in a niggers direction from a white copper will get the msm to spill shit like no tommorow. A fat cunt died when a car hit her? Endless bullshit, a nigger goes into a white church and kills 1? (1-1) Hardly anything.

I think the real reason is that people just expect this sort of shit from niggers. That's pretty damning in itself.

Three Consecutive Gets! Praise Kek!

Well you're pre-judging the quality of the material based on the admittedly shitty animation.

You missed it

>This is basically the Charleston Church shooting situation with Dylan Roof except with RACES REVERSED
No, Dylan Roof carried out a premeditated attack on a specifically black church. Until they find for sure that this guys motive was the same then you're just speculating based on emotion. Though I will agree that the lack of media outrage is disappointing, but not really surprising given he's black and from Sudan. Can't have one of their pets being labeled a racist now can they?

pretty sure you missed it

That's by definition not a pre-judgement. It's a judgement. As in, I sat down. Watched a bit. Said, "what the fuck is this shit," and changed the channle.

a good

pray and spray is their preferred shooting style.

Bonus points for doing it in a church at least

because we have more important matters at hand like overpaid niggers kneeling on tv for brain dead retards

Blacks can kill whitey for hate and not be racist. Reverse roles and national news lead for 2 weeks. (((MSM))). The goyim know

est

niggers hold their guns sideways. the recoil from one round probably yanked the barrel towards his pec and then he fired again. too bad it didn't blow his heart through his spine.

Bump

Nigger you is fully woke. Every user should read your post.

>Why is no one talking about this?
>This is basically the Charleston Church shooting situation
>with RACES REVERSED
Looks like you answered your own question bucko.

Christians are the most persecuted group in the world. Hundreds of thousands of them dying for the faith every year. The satanic mainstream media Never report the murders of them. This is fulfilling the Bible when Jesus that the world would hate Christians because they hated Jesus first.

>Dlyan Roof shoots up a church

>"BASED AS FUCK, MAGA, FUCK NIGGERS, RACE WAR NOW!!"

>Black guys shoots up a church

>"ONLY SAVAGE NIGGERS WOULD DO SUCH A THING!!!"

Nuffin to loot today nigga?

So she talks to herself? In the "about" tab on Dana's account it says Melanie is her niece.

Dana Williams is her aunt, she updated her profile pic to a picture of her niece in her memory.

>why is no one talking about this

You might want to research which group of people owns the media.

Old news. Move on and stop clinging to news stories that align with your political agenda.

One mayor difference between antifa/BLM and Sup Forums: they ORGANIZE, you guys DON'T ORGANIZE.

>Rooting for your side is bad
Go away achmed.

No ones talking about it because there's bigger topics at hand.
Like football.

>become American
>shoot

And y'all say immigrants don't assimilate

We already know the motive, he was viewing a shitload of anti-white propaganda and liking a ton of things complaining about white extremism.

The usher was wrestling him, and only after the self inflicted wound could the man go get his own gun from the car. Because no guns in church to prevent church shootings.

Actually, more like "shooting old blacks? Shit tier, gun down actual pavement apes".

This

Are you actually in Egypt or a LARPer proxyfag? Curious about how that country is now since overthrow of Mubarak, never get any news in the ZOG.

Him getting a low score of 1 might have something to do with it. Then again, Finsbury Park and Charlottesville also come to mind.

>only white "people" died

im sorry are we supposed to care?