OMG NFL SHAREHOLDERS ABOUT TO DUMP THEIR STOCKS

NFL IS KILL
>NFL IS KILL
NFL IS KILL
>NFL IS KILL

dailycaller.com/2017/09/25/nfl-owner-says-he-is-fg-livid-at-players-who-protest-the-national-anthem/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/25/nfl-owner-says-he-is-fg-livid-at-players-who-protest-the-national-anthem/
youtube.com/watch?v=gh5ogOH82Aw
youtu.be/EXGUNvIFTQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, even bad publicity is good publicity you should know this from Trump. The NFL will come out of this stronger than ever before just like CNN after the meme shit from a few months back. You retards never learn.

9/23/17 timeline
Where idiots blow themselves the fuck out.

This is why you dont fuck with Trump.

>even bad publicity is good publicity

This is true for becoming known but when you're already a big name a bad story can fuck you up if you don't know how to get out of it (the NFL doesn't)

>If we lose all our money and become bankrupt then we win

that's not always true. bad publicity is only good for bringing in new customers. there are no new customers for the NFL, anyone who was gonna watch it was already watching it. they can only lose fans from here

THE CURSE OF TRUMP CONTINUES. HE DOESNT JUST KILL PEOPLE HES KILLING FUCKING COMPANIES!

>being talked about more than anything on earth
>losing money
You really need to learn how business works.

Press S to spit on grave

so then 9/23 actually happened? the death of the NFL plus the death of the democrats for associating themselves with anti american protests

all those fucking football normies will never vote for democrats again hahahahahaa

Nah, football fans are too dedicated to the sport ot actually stop watching. What the hell else are they going to look forward to after work?

>No, even bad publicity is good publicity
There comes a point where publicity isn't needed, and controversy can only hurt you. Everyone in the US knows the NFL, so publicity isn't needed, however, pissing off people for no reason other than to get lefty brownie points will alienate a good portion of your fans.

S

Companies owned by the 48% of the 1%.

Yeah just like the Emmys...oh wait

college football

Local normie radio morning radio show was shitting all over the NFL for this. No surprise. There are 1000 other important things to cover, but the only things people were complaining about was Trump saying "Rocket Man" at the UN, which took up 1 out of 10 calls.

Distraction operation highly successful. Of course NPR had an expert on to explain how racist ant anti-constitutional Trump is. top lol master troll does it again.

>dailycaller.com/2017/09/25/nfl-owner-says-he-is-fg-livid-at-players-who-protest-the-national-anthem/
one NFL owner, a shareholder in fact
not NFL share holders (plural)
lol altright comprehension issues
he'll still be willing to sell for high price, will find some guys to buy the shares
Altrighters are dellusional when it comes to sport business
Even with 10/15% decrease in benefits the NFL is still the golden goose

>golden goose
>when everyone now hates it

found the steeler shareholder

This.
People will calm down and realize they have stopped doing something they have loved to do their entire life, because their politics got so important to their ego that it made them stop doing it.
They will then realize that watching a few shots of players kneeling while the star spangled banner plays (That they probably don't even watch normally anyway) is not a terrible trade off for the protection of their fellow citizens right to protest.

Or you know its a tactic of the globalists to further weaken the USA by destroying national pride and unity

What are they protesting anyway?

All it takes is one dissenter to kick in the butterfly effect

RIP

san diego is already going through this
chargers left for LA, lose every game, San Diego gets to masturbate like a vengeful ex lover
meanwhile SDSU Azteks are having a killer season, that's what everyone is watching and all the media outlets are talking about

>To be clear, the owner we spoke with is a shareholder of the Green Bay Packers. We feel this makes him uniquely qualified to put his finger on the pulse of everyday Americans, as opposed to possibly out of touch billionaires that own other NFL franchises.

A LITERAL WHO
LOL A FUCKING LITERAL WHO

out of the tens of thousands of retards that buy those stupid pieces of paper they singled out a literal who

>when everyone now hates it
everyone
OMG

>Being talked about == making money

If this was the case i'd be a millionaire

THE FIRE RISES

>he actually believes this
>he forgot about college football

lol keep dreaming you idiots. Some dumb gun-toting rednecks acting all snowflakely won't cause any important change.

>he hasn't read the normiebook comment sections on the team fanpages

ohhh boy

keep hoping
you fags are just trying to meme the NFL into destruction
purging the game from its racists and retards is necessary and will only have a good effect and will open the doors to worldwide export

>Shareholder of the Packers
The whole fucking town are shareholders. This might be some random asshole

S and I'll give em a kneel

"oppression by corrupt police officers and inequalities of racial profiling blacks"

However, to those who don't know that it just looks like the football players disrespecting the flag.

In the end, the left tries to inject their politics in something that doesn't want it and fails again.

NFL doesn't export anything, the overwhelming majority of revenue is just recycling money within your economy. Heck, taking money out of the country if you consider foreign investors like probably China. No great loss.

I'm more interested in the tangibles that your country could produce and export, and you should be too. NFL is fucking bread and circuses, opiate for the masses.

Being black

You need some strong medicine applied directly to your forehead.

>“I am f*****g livid right now. I see this s**t and I lose my mind. It needs to end immediately,” the owner stated during the brief phone conversation on background Monday.
>“I’ll give up football completely and find something else to do with my time if this continues,” he added. “This horse s**t must end. These players are so out of touch. They disrespect our flag and then wonder why Trump won. It’s a no-brainer. This is so disrespectful.”
This man is a real goddamn American.

>cnn
>stronger than ever
wat

>What is the 2016 election

>CNN
>stronger than ever

Namely, we've got a lot of white people in this country who are outraged at having to share the privileges they've enjoyed since forever. And merely drawing attention to the ongoing epidemic in America of white men murdering unarmed black people seems to provoke a ton of vitriol in a lot of fragile white people.
The fact of the matter is that blind patriotism -- things like worshipping a "flag", thinking you're somehow better than someone else because of what side of a border you were born on, etc. -- is antiquated, irrational and verifiably stupid that has only ever led to people pointlessly killing each other and has no place in a modern society. If people are so afraid of the modern world that they need to cling to this "AMERICA" garbage that is absolutely their right. But the rest of us also have the right to say their traditions are foolish and we're not going to respect them anymore, especially when these same people look the other way as white people are systematically murdering people of color day after day.
If any of these privileged white dude-bros (and yes, if you can afford NFL tickets you are absolutely privileged) booing people of color for simply asking white people to stop gunning them down because they are black had any patriotism whatsoever (not to mention decency), they would stop blindly worshipping a piece of cloth and instead get outraged at the epidemic of white men murdering people of color going on in their country. Shame on them.

You vastly underestimate Americans. This isn't just the end of the NFL, this is the start of the 2nd American Revolution: The Uncuckening.

>And merely drawing attention to the ongoing epidemic in America of white men murdering unarmed black people
Attention has not been drawn to this by causing a ruckus over a football game. Why not use the millions of dollars they get paid to buy some advertising time or fund something that makes any sense at all.

>makes one of the dumbest post of the current year
>calls everyone retards

wew lad

The media is trying to spin stats by comparing it to last year. Last year the NFL was down 13%.

>shareholder of the Green Bay Packers

FUCKING KEK
ALL FUDGEPACKER "FANS" ARE SHAREHOLDERS
HAHAHAHAH POL BTFO

star trek

>football fans will get over black football players protesting for the right to murder them without getting accosted by pesky popos

Yeah, sure

Enron was talked about a lot too

And citing real statistics: 2015 blacks killing whites=500, Whites killing blacks 226.

Citing statistics is racist

>just like CNN

>when niggerball becomes so unbearable it triggers the second American revolution
Plsplsplsplspls

Official theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=gh5ogOH82Aw

The only thing this had drawn attention to is the fact that American niggers are the most pampered and privileged population in the history of the world at the expense of hard working whites that have to sustain them while simultaneously fighting systemic racism against them in education, employment and all other areas of society

MUH FREE SPEECH

>banned tim tebow for praying

THAT IS NOT FREE SPEECH

>fuck america

WOW FREE SPEECH YES WE ENCOURAGE IT!

You are a complete idiot. You have no concept of what it means to put your life on the line to defend your country. Yes, the flag is a piece of cloth but it means something. I doubt anything has ever meant anything to you. You're a waste of space and have no business sharing the same air as other American citizens. What's more important is you are on the wrong side of history and it's a fait accompli that you will pay dearly during the coming conflicts for your wrong-think.

Why didn't niggers just develop civilization? Being slaves was the best thing to happen to them. That's why we see millionaire negros pretending to have thoughts that go beyond rap music and ho's.

Cute pasta, son.

Come on man, join us on earth.
Nobody is giving up national sovereignty anytime soon.
Because a few of them protested for while about police brutality, and then our self sabotaging president suggested they should be fired for it, which to the league was going to far, as that meant they were the ones being pressured against using their free speech.
So now, with something like 160 players taking the knee across 14 games I think, he is going to have to reconcile or blow up his own spot by making an enemy of the NFL.
>College football.
lol
Come on man be serious.
Cool story bro.

>And merely drawing attention to the ongoing epidemic in America of white men murdering unarmed black people
uhm crimestats pretty much tell a other if not even complete opposite story but hey who cares about facts.

What the fuck does the president have to do with anything? I thought this was about cops or whatever, not going to war against a meme twitter president by turning football into chimpout sessions.

This is even better than when hollywood grew beards to protest that they couldn't be funny without their writers.

Defending our country from what?
Who has tried invading us?

>enemy of the NFL
OH NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!
Trump is the enemy of the fucking GOP, it's laughable he's going to worry about these clowns.

Well we did meme a guy into the white house.
We did meme so hard the shill army took note and started coming here
We did meme a few paid shills into taking the redpill.
You underestimate our power.
YOU may reject us now, but in time YOU will be one of us.

>Namely, we've got a lot of white people in this country who are outraged at having to share the privileges they've enjoyed since forever
outraged that only Whites can legally be discriminated against? affirmative action is discrimination. White kids are taught how they should have guilt just for being Whtie

and the immigration policies wil inevitable lead to Whites becoming a diminishing minority in the country they founded for themselves. read the first immigration law "free White men of good character"

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with MILLIONS of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to “mix in” until no people of that kind were left.
If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.
If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that.
Anti-Whites are doing it to White people in EVERY & ONLY White countries.
It’s WHITE geNOcide!
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

It was about cops, however literally the next game day after Trumps comments the number of players kneeling shot up to 150+ from like what 3? people.
As usual he made what he sees as the problem a hundred times worse, ffs he couldn't even keep his mouth shut about his investigation, had to act like a dumbass and fire Comey in some stupid display of power. Again made the situation much worse.
Hey man what other thing do you know of that gets the viewership that the NFL does?
Just saying, they aren't exactly a late night talk show.

10/10 autism frend

>bad publicity is good publicity
>he says this about the NFL
>a brand that everyone knows already

You're clearly a genius.

Wait wait wait, why are we talking about Comey? I thought this was about football and cops. Does Comey have some relations to black lives mattering? You're doing more loop-de-loops than Hurricane Jose.

The above poster is either a shill, a moron, or a larper playing a shill or moron. The 4chin power level index manual states that to achieve oldfag status, you must be able to reconstruct the failure of the leftists own thoughts if need be.Newfags take notes. 4/10 btw, but I guess obvious morons are more effective for green newfags than against middlefags. Logic that fails the test is their meat. Oldfags are immune to all poison.

>politicizing sport

Bill Burr would be losing his shit

>latte-drinking Democrats are going to start watching football after all of the pissed off white boomers jump ship

Do you understand just how fucked NFL is to begin with?

>nobody is giving up national sovereinty anytime soon

Have you heard of the European Union?

>implying cnn has recovered

This has the potential to be gamergate 2

Fuck the chargers

Not suprized, after the bullshit what was going on

Loving the way boomer faggots are getting so assmad about this
Fuck cops
Fuck the troops
Fuck America

Post some I can't stand going on there, all the blacks act like they are some special victims and are all revolutionaries because of this kneeling bullshit. Keep calling trump racist and other uppity bullshit. So Fucking annoying.

Morning news just turned on the clock radio and a bunch of state and local republican groups are all grandstanding and calling for resolutions about the steelers.

lol. of all the stupid things to gyrate about.

its not true when you already have 100% of the viewership

the NFL isnt going to gain more people than it loses, they dont need publicity and advertisement its already the biggest sport in the world

all they are doing is disenfranchising viewers

kind of like how democrats, obama and hillary told certain voter blocks to fuck off

>NFL fines people for the smallest and dumbest things
>Then comes out and says players have freedom of speech to protest flag, anthem, whatever

Are you upset on coming to Japan for the pussy and then realizing they have the asses of 12 year olds and are as bad at sex as one?

>İmplying that is a bad thing

>“This horse s**t must end. These players are so out of touch. They disrespect our flag and then wonder why Trump won. It’s a no-brainer. This is so disrespectful.”
Lol yeah. That phone call didn't happen.

>its already the biggest sport in the world
USA isn't the world.

SS

I didn't watch Sunday/Monday night. I browsed Sup Forums while wifey watched Hunger Games.

My girlfriend is white.

What's fucking hilarious about this is that literally nobody supports muh bended knee other than libtard faggots who don't even watch Muricaball and 70 IQ nigger players who don't have the capacity to know any better. This is going to end with the commission revoking the contracts of any player who refuses to stand.

youtu.be/EXGUNvIFTQw

Not really. You think people aren't paying attention? Here is what the average person who doesn't have commie dick up his ass knows about BLM, systematic racism, police brutality etc from the mainstream/social media outlets.

-BLM protests and formed up over justified police shootings, BLM ignores the out of control inner city violence that almost exclusively claims black lives and is perpetrated exclusively by blacks.
-Almost everyone in America of every race has had a run in with police/govt etc that pissed them off or felt unjustified and doesn't buy the "system only target niggers" story.
-We also see and know 99% of all the violence happening at rallies, protests etc is coming from the left and blacks.

So they fact that black men who make more money playing a child's game than we can imagine are sitting there more or less preaching to us about all these things we KNOW to be false every Sunday, Monday and Thursday is going to be somehow accepted with time? Yeah right you fucking moron. I stopped watching the NFL 2-3 years ago, so giving it up isn't even a decision I have to make but if it was I would do it again. They can kiss my white ass.

Typical ignorant Burger. Football/Soccor is the most popular sport, not american handegg. Infact Basketball is on track to beat Football in popularity. It's already more popular everywhere else in the world.

>No, even bad publicity is good publicity you should know this from Trump. The NFL will come out of this stronger than ever

You mean like MLB did after the strike in 94-95? Oh that's right. It pissed off fans and killed a ton of TV deals and baseball never recovered and the NFL took it's place as Americas favorite sport.

> just like CNN after the meme shit from a few months back. You retards never learn.

You realize CNN is a distant far behind FOX and MSNBC, right? It's falling behind more and more every day. It had great rating in pre and post election but so did everyone else and CNN was still WAY behind. They're going to go under.

>No, even bad publicity is good publicity

That's a saying. It's not reality. The costs involved in the operation of the NFL are insane and that's with billions of tax payer dollar funding most of their stadiums. They need a huge sums of money to be profitable. This could kill off some bad teams and it could possibly even bankrupt the NFL. It'll be great if it causes reductions in player salary and they strike. That'll kill the NFL for sure.

Football fans are fans like comicbook fans or fangirls - even fanaticism has limits. I stopped watching Supernatural when they pulled back from Dean x Cas - and I wasn't the only one.

A big part of the sports fandom is that sport x is an AMERICAN sport, so yes, NHL is going down.

Netflix, so many movies and shows.

Go outside and play actual sports.

>CNN

You don't know how big football is to many people here.
It's like saying a Brazilian will stop watching soccer.

How about black men stop committing 50% of the violent crimes?
Wouldn't that be a fair trade for getting shot less?