Ahahaha even old white people stopped respecting the flag

Ahahaha even old white people stopped respecting the flag

Amierica is FINISHED

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/25/nfl-owner-says-he-is-fg-livid-at-players-who-protest-the-national-anthem/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2717451/Billionaire-owner-Dallas-Cowboys-fondles-younger-women-recently-emerged-photos-71-year-old-married-man.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boomers are considered the worst generation for a reason.

>Football isn't ga-

>a bunch of black men in skin tight pants dog-piling each to the ground with tight bear hugs

Of course not.

Cowgirls have been trash for years.

t. Texas native

>t. Texas native
I can't even imagine what it's like watching Dallas turn into this tire fire of SJW bullshit. Oh wait, yes I can.

Fascist drumpf supporters absolutely btfo, there is no recovering from this.

Tired of winning yet, drumpflings?

good, america is a POS country and deserves becoming a the third world shithole it deserves to be. Their citizens are already full of shit in the brain so they're halfway there. Once muricans need to start migrating from their rathole we can kick their asses and record them while they drown in the middle of the Atlantic ocean half of them already look like whales anyways

Jerry Jones took a knee.....
hahahahahahahahaha
>We won't kneel during the anthem but we'll still give you the middle finger by kneeling before
top tier BTFOing
I like it

Can someone explain to me what this kneeling thing is about. Didn't it start off because some black guy with a middle class background wasn't going to get a contract and wanted to stay relevant ?

Kneeling during the national anthem is considered an anti American gesture and Trump said whoever does it deserves to get canned, and then liberals and John Cucker started crying.

user is such a faggot and piece of shit, but what he says is true.
even whites won't stand up for their own country. they bow down and allow niggers to walk all over them. they cuck for them hard. they refuse to have any pride in themselves or sense of community cohesion.
the united states frankly has no more chances left :(

fuckign trupm got his way again, they kneeled before but then stood for the racist anthem, bitch ass niggers have no spine

Checked

Kneeling during the National Anthem began as a protest against mistreatment of Black and Latino suspects by the Police. The Right has attempted to change the narrative to make it about disrespecting the flag.

Anyone with intelligence knows that isn't the case. Hence, Trump's tweets.

Trump don't like people doing it, one guy did it and got bummed by alt left and all the media.

Old white people want to get laid too so they start doing it...

Take a knee and everyone calls you brave and wants to talk to you or stay standing and be ignored.

It's just the current method of attention whoring.

Least Americans know their anthem, no one in England even knows the words to theirs...

god save the queen, i mean it man! ... either that or brittania rules the waves right?

He did respect the flag as he did it before the anthem. Now he is a faggot for protesting the police that keep him, his money, and his stadium safe.

Btw why do they do that

>White

Jews.

And checked...

jimmy jones is a cunt and did the kneel before the anthem then stood for the racist anthem so the racist in cheif got his way again

It should be 'Rule, Britann' better lyrics lol

"Britons never will be slaves."

It is a blatant disrespect for the flag. The faggots took a knee in defiance to our national anthem and flag on foreign soil while standing for God Save The Queen.

whats up with all the whistles and commercial breaks in yank football? makes it impossible to watch

It's not about the flag, it's about the president they're not respecting. Stop trying to spin it faggot.

niggerball is just one big advertisement

wheres video for this shit? why is it so hard to find...!?

"Football guys kneel with old white guy" not getting anything back here

they took a knee as a fuck you to trump... they get interviews and praise for doing it or ignored for not doing it...

YOU DO NOT PROTEST WHEN GIVING RESPECT TO YOUR COUNTRY. They were doing this shit before Trump was even elected. The Flag and National Anthem is more than Donald Trump. They, along with you, are a bunch of faggot retards.

You deserve an education is what you deserves.

The United States would never become a third world country, you would know that if you knew how the classification of third world countries worked. Jesus, you're too fucking retarded to insult properly.

Wealthy faggots who undermine the very foundation and principals of this country to obtain their wealth never gave a single fuck about what the flag stood for or this nation.

Not sure what your point is by showing a faggot who bends the knee for shekels along w/ his house niggers.. Not a single one of them represent or stand for what this great nation and our flag is for. The only thing that is finished is them and it will be done by their own hands and doing as it clearly and evidently is ..

LOL no they haven't this guy just wants publicity.

>dailycaller.com/2017/09/25/nfl-owner-says-he-is-fg-livid-at-players-who-protest-the-national-anthem/

Not so fast towelhead!

>men in shiny, skin-tight spandex
>things that are heterosexual

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2717451/Billionaire-owner-Dallas-Cowboys-fondles-younger-women-recently-emerged-photos-71-year-old-married-man.html

He only respects himself.

Get over it you fucking inbred cunt. This is America. People have the freedom to kneel or stand. This is why people are leaving the Republican party.

>In America, kneeling for your ruler is a sign of resistance

BRAVO!

The American left is truly a visionary, one that Sweden follows!

this is a larp

couple of blkys doing it before trump now everyone is doing it cos they know it pisses trump off.

It's a fucking flag that was made in china why do you even care.

Get yourself a a sovereign head of state instead of a flimsy flag that flaps around in the wind.

Who would win in a fight?

Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Head of the Commonwealth and Queen of 12 countries (Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis.)

Or

A flag which was made in china.

So why only do it during the anthem? Why not on the bench during the game or on the field? Why not sit out games? NFL is retarded as fuck.

>claim to support free speech and expression like kneeling, but get fined if you celebrate after a touchdown or put anything on your helmet or outfit

Seems like the only Steelers player to go out has been getting most attention.

Regarding your claim about protesting Trump, I'm waiting for someone put an anti-Trump sticker on their helmet or wear a shirt and kneel.

>Latino
Mexican is what they are called, nobody gives a fuck about Brazilians.

Yes, and their actions have consequences, like boycotts. Funny I've only heard that response once, especially when the Left supports free speech now. Cowboys were booed when they were kneeling even when it wasn't during the anthem. Some retard tried claiming it's just because they're an away team, even though the boos only started when they knelt.

that guy gets around

>cowboys
Way to fucking ruin one of the only things I had bonded over with one of my few father figures.

That flag, along with the country it represents, kicked your tip sipping commonwealth faggot asses. Every single person who takes a knee during the National Anthem is a retard. They are either protesting:
A) Police like it orginally started as
B) The National Anthem and Flag
C) The president who defended the National Anthem and Flag

Go ahead, pick whatever option you want, they are all equally as retarded. What the fuck would your ass know about patriotism and respect for your country anyways.

we know our anthem because we sing it in school from childhood. I don't know if the kids do it now days, but I remember pleading the flag everyday in elementary school.

Trump just confirmed it was 4D chess

You're right. There should be consequences just as there should be when people participate in tiki torch marches with nazis. Glad we're on the same page.

And when ANTIFAgs try to act tough and wear masks or put their info online, only to be outed.

lol if America doesn't fucking crumble in the next 100 years I will be surprised

God you Republicans really love the smell of your own shit. You think nobody sees through your fake patriotism virtue signaling, you fucking high school dropout corn farming hick.
If you wanted blind patriotism and unquestionable nationalism, maybe you shouldn't have lost the war back in 1945.

>>dailycaller.com/2017/09/25/nfl-owner-says-he-is-fg-livid-at-players-who-protest-the-national-anthem/
>shareholder of the packers, lots of people have shares in the packers they are the only publicly owned team. The guy is no billionaire owner.

Yep, or when republicunt terrorists take a page out of ISIS and mow down people with their cars.

But that was self defense. Why haven't they revealed the cause of her death anyways?

>m-muh flag
Except the US govt has been disrespecting america for fucking decades.You nor any other fat, burger brained retard cares about america. If you did you'd have begun resisting your piece of shit govt decades ago. But you won't because not only are you colossal pussies who treat guns like firecrackers, but also because you have an excuse for everything. That and you're stupidly lazy, only pretending to be outraged because it's an easy way to reaffirm your pseudo-patriotism.
>AHUH THESE NIGGERS ARE DISRESPECTING MUH FLAG NOT LIKE ME IM A TRU AMERICUN AHUHUH

Flag. Flag doesn't have a 89 year old hip to break when a strong breeze hits

> american intellectuals

Do you know what percentage of the gunpowder used by the American revolutionaries was supplied by the French?

>Trump tweets "only slaves are expected to kneel, I can't blame you for expressing your urges"
>the shitstorm of the century commences
>mfw

A man can dream

Burgers are pathetic

>[AUDIENCE BOOS LOUDLY]

lmao, if the fight is in England then we don't have to worry about severe weather

>nfl ratings goinG down
>negros start kneeling to get attention
WAKE UP AMERICA DO NOT WATCH NFL

Link?

Show your flag you coward.

B-b-but its because the Cowboys are an away team

Mr Trump will FIRE HIS ASS, just as soon as he get done dealing with Lil Kim. That ole white guy will never play big league eggball, or disrespeck Danald in public, ever again.

>Gets rammed by a car
>B-b-but the cause of death is unknown!
Keep whining like the right wing bitch that you are.

>Why not sit out games?
Because they really really like money.

>my cause is unpopular because it's retarded and racist!
>blame Jews

This thread

Welcome to Republican America.

yes!
a half-nigger, with a loving white mom who was abandoned by his nigger dad when she got preggo, lovingly gave him up for a better life with a nice white adoptive parents, who always supported him and gave him whatever he could want.
but he knows deep down how much of a piece of shit niggers are, but feels insecure due to being surrounded with benefits of whites, so he sits his lazy ass on the bench since his nigger blood is chimping.
so now he has proven that even if he is a shit player, at least he is a black man.

This would truly initiate the happening

Don Jr. would definitely be up for it desu senpai

A woman wants to sell or trade her GB stock here in Wisconsin and sell her season tix. You can only transfer your shares of GB stock as a gift to an immediate family member though.
That's fucking unheard of in Packerland.

He likes them young