Abbos need help filling in a survey for gay marriage

>Abbos need help filling in a survey for gay marriage.
> Survey consists of 2 box YES or No
> You tick one and send it off

Abbos are struggling to tick a box LOL

Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) officers plan to visit remote locations to help Indigenous and other people living in remote Australia collect, complete and drop-off survey forms. The 200 communities chosen have a less regular postal service.

sbs.com.au/nitv/nitv-news/article/2017/09/22/abs-sends-taskforce-remote-communities-following-allegations-postal-survey-fraud

Other urls found in this thread:

acma.gov.au/Citizen/Phones/Mobile/Dealing-with-mobile-spam/spam-complaints-reports-and-enquiries
abc.net.au/mediawatch/tipoffs.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=l3mN7h134ac
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How cucked is the ABS, ausbros? Will they at least try to do this right, or are they just going to tell them "tick yes lol"

this. bet they would be based without people guiding their hand. The same people that feel all self loathing and shame about the westerners before trying to bring the natives to the modern era.

Letting them vote at all was a mistake. Yet another thing boomer fucked up.

Loooool . Fuck u. Im dying cunt. Lmfao.

hot as fuark

Holy fuck god why lol, at least our niggers are at least SOMEWHAT bearable looking.

There arent enough paper bags to unfuck ugly like that.

''check the yes box for your free cookie"

Even boongs dont want fag marriage.
Ulura Bark Petition

>Bet that ABS Leftards "help" them decide which box to tick...

Whilst i do think a lot of them probably can't read, these really reeks of a desperate attempt to get more yes votes.

>Go to a remote community
>Just tick her good chum...no no this box...the yes box
>Drive these thousands of votes back into town and try push the agenda further

>see some fuckhead at centrelink with an abo flag t shirt an abo flag trolley and abo flag hat
>fuckwit was whiter than me
those 0.1% abos can go die harder than the 100%s

bet ur muther's cunt smells like a dying cunt

Technically correct. She is dead. If you want to go balls deep in her maggoty hole I'll point you in the right direction, just bring spade and we can upload the video to the deep web.

that's not the main reason, it's because they'd all vote no there going to falsify there cards by ticking yes

Why do they get to vote on anything?

Because it's funny. This is Australia, champ.

Aus/fags I asked this before but did anyone else receive pic related? I cant be the only one

Aren't these remote communities dangerous

Of course we did, they abused a disaster sms channel.

Lets all call or try this and report as spam?

acma.gov.au/Citizen/Phones/Mobile/Dealing-with-mobile-spam/spam-complaints-reports-and-enquiries

Because I have been here 16 years but am not PR and nor is my missus, what I can confirm is that these texts were not "random" numbers.

At home, other flatmates received the text, and surprise I did not.

Hope they get sued for the lie about "durrr random number generator"

Its a fucking database of citizens they pilfered from.

Lying faggots.

they are literally centres for degeneracy of all types - domestic abuse, child sexual abuse, alcoholism, drug use, petrol sniffing, etc.

>I worked at a servo where we couldn't sell regular petrol because of coons.

yeah, my gf got one. i didn't though, dunno how its distributed. abc said that tanya plebysuck sent it to over 200k people or something

They're corrupt, they wont do any investigation on it.

I sent the text to them when I got it.

Any response?

Just a thank you automated message.

This isn't the issue. They were voting no and the social workers are btfo. So now they are all going to be "encouraged" to vote yes.

"encouraged" as in "no more gibs" until you vote yes?

Anyone in media with balls to investigate this? I smell illegality. Media watch?

This is kind of sketchy. What's stopping the Representatives from just telling them to check yes?

I wish too. Claims of a random number generator triggered me. It is not random, it is very selective.

Mull over how apparently no non citizen received the txts while on an Australian network.

It is very targeted.

Hope they go down not just for the spam but for the lies.

Mate awhile ago social justice types were caught stealing abos welfare money. Actually just going up to them and shaking them down for "charity" . People make fun of abos but they are at the mercy of leftist parasite bullies.

Is this worth a try? Needs to be media related though

abc.net.au/mediawatch/tipoffs.htm

hahaha proof god is gay

Give it a shot. Best believe no text has been randomly received on random numbers held by non voters.

Also have had the same au number for 16 years.

Not a co incidence, it isn't random. But that's what they said on tv rite?

They implied they just threw texts out to numbers, well hey, non voters would get those.

That they didn't is literally proof of a database breach, there is no other way, to filter random numbers to be citizens only.

I also have medicare, so I am on some databases, but not electoral database or nsw disaster notitication database.

To be clear, I'm not against welfare payments and in fact I am almost at the point where I believe a UBI is the only way forward for Australia. I'm not against the gibs per se, I'm just questioning whether that will be the response.

This is now a abocore thread
youtube.com/watch?v=l3mN7h134ac

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Wtf? I thought summer was over?

>live in uk
>experience a season called Summer

pick one

>mfw it's been hotter here than in AusGAYlia
U jelly? U jellyfish m8?

Get killed by a conesnail you fucking death trap of a country.

*scoffs*

How could I possibly be jelly, we hit shy of 40 degrees C this Saturday in "certain" parts of nsw, doubt you bongs did.

Game over, man, game over.

pure bloods are indistinguishable from animals

Gayest comment you'll see all week