Indian stereotypes aren't stereotypes

Every Indian in Australia is a stereotype. They talk like they're tossing a gobstopper around their mouth and they have no sense of hygiene. I was on the train the other day and this Indian woman sits in the seat in front of me. She was the red dot type, dressed in all that Indian shit you'd expect. And she had the most putrid smell, it just glided past me and it felt like the oxygen in the air had just been sucked up into that red dot of hers. I couldn't fucking breathe and I have to ride the train for an hour and a half.

Not to mention their names. I knew a guy named Pritty. What the fuck kind of stupid fucking gay name is Pritty? Fuck off back to elephant land you curry punching parasites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7t-yJuVO1ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are Indians the worst minority in Australia next to Americans?

Big if true

>tfw no indian gf

They're not violent. They can't be the worst

Muslims are the worst.

It's true indians stink. It's a combination of the spices they eat every day plus some kind of cultural aversion to deoderant. Oh yeah and their breath stinks too, so possibly it's just that they have really fucking poor hgiene and only wash with water or something.

They are alright.

Worst are Africans or wogs

Wogs is a blanket term for certain Europeans. And these days Arabs

Africans are my most hated, followed by Greeks and Italians. Arabs in at third, mainly because there aren't any where I live then Asians, then indians

Asians aren't great because they refuse to assimilate these days, drive up property prices and are all around weird cunts

Nah, they're alright as long as they're not within smelling distance. They don't cause any trouble. Any variety of arab is the worst minority in Australia

I had an Indian gf. They hate Indian men but their pussy is nasty

Forgot about the Sudanese

youtu.be/7t-yJuVO1ns

I swear that shouldn't be an excuse

Sudanese are the scourge of the Earth. You think you've got a problem with your African Americans men being 6% of the population and committing 50% of crime, they're 10 times overrepresented in crime.

Sudanese are 0.11% (so men approx 0.055%) and commit 13.9% of carjackings and violent robberies. They commit over 250 times more crimes than they statistically should. Anglos, Wogs, Asians, Indians, Arabs, Polynesians and other Africans hate them with a passion.

Sudanese are Africans

Every time I hear an Indian speak I cringe from how fucking disgusting the accent is. And every time I see one of those shitskins I cringe from how fucking disgusting those subhumans are.

lol yeah I know. I meant that I forgot about the Sudanese when I posted

Another observation I've made: they have difficulty adjusting to consumer laws in the west. Be very wary if you have to deal with an indian running a business, as they only engage in after-sales service if its court-ordered.

Looks like nobody court orders Telstra then

People who obsess over race and ignore the more important issue of ideology are subhuman scum.

I hope your daughter cums on a big indian dick one day and brings you home some grand lookin' brown babies.

I hope you grow out of your hippy faze one day. People like you are a bigger waste of cum than Africans in poverty

No I'm just smarter than you, that's all.

I can focus on the bigger issue of ideology, and you're still stuck with a crippling insecurity of other races...

If you're focusing on a bigger issue, then it's not that big of an issue

Checked

Get shat on

It infuriates me so much when I'm speaking with an Indian and they do this retarded head wobble. What is this shit.

Praise Kek!

Indians are worse than even Mexicans and chinks.

In both Australia and New Zealand they are pouring in. Canada and US too. And there are another billion in India all wanting to come to the west.

It means those starter jobs we used to get out of high school are now minimum wage work for life.

Immigration from the third world has totally fucking ruined the west.

The only Indians I know are engineers or physicians that I work with. One of the cardiologists even has one of those nice Japanese toilets.

They are good toilets. They're called washlets out here, or Wa Shu Re To

Ya know, you get used to it.

Indians are just incompetent and only anywhere to be cheap labour. Theres a reason India is a shit hole, and it's not the white man's fault. There's lots of clean poor places, they're just low functioning in general.

Usually boring to talk to, usually sneaky to the extent they won't get caught, unhygienic, a large amount are fucking arrogant too.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys. This is what GDP worship and fiat money brings lol, it's not going to improve anytime soon

>work for a quality home builder
>speak to 12-18 Indians a year
>every single time they pump me for information
>get quotes and floor plans (not dimensioned)
>shop around until they find a builder willing to rip off our plan and underquote
>MFW when I've been working retail then consultancy for ten years and Indians are by far he worst clients, even Muslims will pay a fair price while Indians will try to get everything at 10% off wholesale and get offended when you tell them to fuck off

If you're an Indian in Australia and you're reading this, stop being a penny pinching cunt.

I now refuse to help Indians looking to build houses and it's not because I'm a racist. It's because every single one of you stinking subhumans has taken advantage of me when I treat you like an equal.

Have you been to Houston? There's an entire part now taken over by Indians. I was there for work - had to return the hire car and closest drop off was in that indian area. Took it there and the indian guy at the desk wouldn't accept it said there was a mix up and i had to take to another one. So I did that and went to the other and got talking to the manager there - turns out the Indians spotted a loop hole, and accept the return online then decline in person and just send them to others, somehow they get a bonus but do no work. Apparently day in day out the indian does this.

As we get more and more asians in the west this will become normal life.

They are incredibly ignorant. If i told one of them about their smell they'd probably scream hindu and call racism

You guys really fucked up - with a white australia you had one of the nicest countries on earth.

In the future now you're going to just have a grinding horrible life caught between hard nosed chinks and cheating indians.

pretty sure it's because jews split off indians or vice versa

the oldest group of jews are in india for some reason

indians and jews are straight savage with deals and holding out

It's because they can all sit on the doll and be the lazy assholes they're born to be. The quality of lifestyle is so shit in India that they'll take our minimum wage jobs for shit all and be fine with it. Bet they'd rather be cramped up in low density housing than be sitting on top of trains and scooping curry out of the gutters in their own country

Is anyone still here? because im Indian

FUCK CURRY NIGGERS

I've only ever heard hateful things about Sudanese, polys, and Muslim's in general. Every other group seems to be begrudged rather than hated

that's a shame

t. Dalit

Umm.. K, How?

I dont know man the your problem might be the street shitting north Indians or the Tamil niggers leave us decent Indians like keralities out of this

Kerala is quite nice by indian standards. You should go home and enjoy life there. Australia belogns to Australia.

Its a nice place but i need to make a shit ton of money before going back

A friend was selling his house. Eventually he told the estate agent to stop sending Pakis, because they all made ridiculously low offers.

Sexual tension

Heaps of Indians pouring into Poland now too. Their country is so shit they will literally go anywhere to work for barely nothing.

POO
IN
LOO

Fucking dumb pajeet.

>wobbles in agreement

nah. The only ones I've seen here were students. There's not many of them either

Spot on. There are so many Indians here that some days that's almost all I see.

>riding the train with poor people and street shitters.

Just came back from Warsaw. On my way there, half the plane was full of Indians. I saw them mostly working in restaurants and riding around uber eats.

Well, guess what, I live here.

they take all our jobs too
leaving hard working whites on the dole

>"K"
>Umm
That explains it, bhangi. Back to the sewer with you.

People often forget that India became a shit hole after westerners came and took all the gold. It was the richest country for a long ass time.

Fuck off! those shitskins should be grateful for the civilization the Aryan invasion gave those cunts.

some things you can't escape

some of them move here and just stay on the dole themselves

Where did you learn that nonsense? The Justin Trudeau Faculty of New History?

About the only thing that makes modern India even slightly function is what they got frm the British Empire. That gave them a legal system, train network, many beautiful buildings and parks (they are letting them decline but many still maintained). Even their national sport came from the British, not to mention the most useful language in India.

India was never a country before Britain created an Empire there.

Boy the Jews really stabbed the allies in the back

this desu senpai
those shitskins didn't even kow how to shit in the loo until the white man came and built them the sewer system and now that they're gone, they went back to shitting in the streets LMAO

>tfw too intelligent to understand genetic racial differences

pics or fak off

mind your business then? Don't cry when the Arabs teach you some manliness

I think Indians are the worst minority everywhere. What the fuck is wrong with them? They all have that thousand-yard-stare and seemingly very little self-awareness. They're all super ugly too, and the small percentage of women that are attractive are still hairy as fuck.

rather take 10000 niggers than even one shit skin poo loo

Hahahahaaha
Nice one pajeet
We wuz kangz

Your hippy ideology is collectivism, so you are a worthless nigger no matter what your skin color is.
KYS

Back to the streets with u pajeet, make sure to shit right on the fetus produced from the 14 year old you raped a coupe of months ago

lmao no

Damn man thats kinda mean

I know a poo named hardik
Tbh like many have said in thread they are poos, but living around them you will not get stabbed or mugged
There are much worse ethnicities than indians

Are you not just mad because India is giving a good thrashing to your cricket team? They are trailing 3-0 in a 5 match series. Pathetic player.

Is this Neal Armstrong? l'm calling for my $2000 grant!!!

>MUH GOLD
Literal on the same level as the Africans, Aztecs and Incas that claim the same retarded shit. Also
>Canda
Whats with chinks and poos in Leafland?

Do not try to steer away the convo from it is

>anglo education

Its looser talk. Nothing else.

>looser
hmmmmmmm

India is a wasteland full of ugly brown mutants. Stay out of Australia you gutter curry slurpers