hooktube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cant read ogorki.

I cant read poverty, what does it say?

>t. neuropa
/sage

Translate it you retarded toilet scrubber

can't read kurwa pereasu translato

The EU gave up on forcing refugees on Poland.

Can’t read Orcish, pls translate

spoko janusz,troche larping nie zabile

>t. Potrójny agent lub pożyteczny goj wobec PR RP

LOL fuckin owned

U consider urself elves or humans? Because I'd rather call u goblins. Tiny evil creatures working for sauron

o kurwa zlapales mnie

nice

1st post is always a bait

im just waiting for the shitstorm this will cause from countries like Ita,Nor,Finn etc.
And especially German citizens

Następnym razem od razu tłumacz albo dawaj tldr po angielsku debilu

fuckin fake news, it's a reprint of an article from 2016 in sekta smoleńska sponsored website kek

Niech się uczą polskiego. Niebawem cały świat będzie go studiował
>inb4 proroctwo

>proroctwo

to wszedzie jest w wiadomosciach debilu
this

archive.is/05VK1
archive.is/g2zZM
keep on shilling,the EU decided this in an instant,it's probably not even legal

robisz freda na 4chanie to dawaj albo źródło po angielsku albo sam zrób tłumaczenie prostaku

It says the relocation program has expired today.
Probably won't stop the EU from trying to fuck us over though.

Ty debil czy debil?

Hey Mr tiny pic, Got anything bigger?

there will still be sanctions
but they threatened Polske for the past months and nothing happened

Wcześniej można było pośmieszkować z buldupiących Helmutów, co nam teraz zostało anoni makaroni?

i want to move to poland. which is better, krakow or warsaw?

>XD beka z prorotztf bo jezte 12lat jusz ateistom
Wiele z nich już się wypełniło lub wypełnia na naszych oczach (też te dot. Polski).

Krakow
hope you dont look like a sandnigger

they're full stay out

>Eu nałoży sankcje na Polskę
>Polska jest odpowiedzialna za importowanie 30% exportu Niemiec
>Niemcy są odpowiedzialne za importowanie 40% exportu Polski
>Sankcje uderzą w Niemcy jak i w Polsce
>sugerowanie że to przejdzie
>ever

Makaron to najwyżej może wyjebać swoją mumię na tym zadupiu o nazwie Paryż a nie nałożyć sankcje na nas

>>XD beka z prorotztf bo jezte 12lat jusz ateistom
Bambo prosba. Wierzę w Słowo Boże, a nie w jakies proroctwa wyssane z dupy.

Why move to poland when you can live in comfy North Italy
what gives

Warsaw, it's already full of arabs and russians. Go there and leave Kraków alone, Tyrone.

i'm as white as it gets and with IT skills

you still have to pay 1 trillion dollar germs

Wierz w co chcesz. Masz kontakt ze Słowem? Czy tylko czytasz adaptację książkową, modyfikowaną wielokrotnie?

>IT skills
kek
Just go to any big city in Western Poland.
With enough skills in IT you will earn more than you think
Programmers tend to earn 3 or 4 times more than your average Janusz.. and combine that with low living costs.

The jews will be forced to reveal that Poland started WW2.

>Makaron to najwyżej może wyjebać swoją mumię na tym zadupiu o nazwie Paryż a nie nałożyć sankcje na nas
kekd but yeah,I would hit us hard too
Slavs are #1 IT bois,how do you want to competete?

there's like 40 000 open positions for programmers in larger Polish cities.

t. IT graduate that's starting a programming job in Łódź

Czytam Biblię codziennie, w przeciwieństwie do katolików, których wiara ogranicza się do całowania biskupa w pierscien i klęczenia przez 40 minut w niedzielę.

who is this semen demen

your country has not tolerated any bullshit with this issue, admirable, congrats on winning against the globalists

god,It would and compete*

>this goyim is still not aware of the fact that every major figure in Israeli government is part polish
get a load of this goyim.
The current PM of Israel is Polish. His family came from Warsaw

And Poland will be forced to reveal that they're true Israel.
Kekdm8

Indeed, Israel is Poland's greatest ally.

Polish diaspora ? Or did you just use translator

you know that Poland and Israel are best buddies?
They adapted the word "Poland" in hebrew for "safe home" or some shit

I don't understand this dog language, sorry.

Ja Biblię studiowałem, jak i inne księgi. Samo czytanie nic nie da, jeżeli nie pojmiesz ukrytego przekazu, tzw. Spiritual trigger, by wyciągnąć odpowiednie wnioski i otworzyć oczy na to gdzie i kiedy jesteśmy.

my parents moved here,born in Mragowo,planning on moving back after finishing university,might join the army If I can

so i heard. seems like poland is one of the european countries with the greatest shortage of skilled programmers\IT workers - which is kinda weird because as far as i know the eastern bloc really has an hotspot for coders\cybersecurity experts-. btw do i need to know polish or english is fine?

A i tak btw. ta modyfikacja dotyczy tylko katolickich biblii, które poza oryginalnymi księgami mają pododawane jakies przypisy i inne badziewia wprowadzające w błąd, na wypadek gdyby katolik doszukiwał się prawdy, a w pobliżu nie byłoby księdza żeby go dalej ogłupiać.

>When ukrainians are self aware
kek

>non-country
>not even having an own language
hows your history classes about we wuz Alexander the Great or that you created the black sea

"The place where you may rest" or "here God rests"

for work english should be enough but outside of that you should really learn polish
refusing to learn a countrys language makes you look like a hohol

>so i heard. seems like poland is one of the european countries with the greatest shortage of skilled programmers\IT workers - which is kinda weird because as far as i know the eastern bloc really has an hotspot for coders\cybersecurity experts

You will find 70% of our programmers in Ireland, Scotland, UK or Germany

>btw do i need to know polish or english is fine?
well for the most part - yes, you need polish
Poland is not nearly half as globalized as France or Germany - so you need to know our language

Nie zapominaj o apokryfach, tzn. księgach wyjętych z kanonu, ponieważ przeszkadzały papiestwu.

how wrong they were, stupid jews

ukrainians are the only humans who are not able to pass the turing test

Damn. I can't read this.

Warsaw has to many embassies.
I have seen more burkas in Warsaw than my entire life in Stockholm.
I mostly see them in Wilanów or Zlote tarasy.
Rich Arabs.

Ja jestem młodym Chrzescijaninem, bo wierzę tak na serio dopiero od kilku miesięcy. Za dzieciaka byłem katolikiem, ale nie czułem za bardzo o co w tym chodzi. Później deklarowałem się jako ateista, aż ok. pół roku temu cos, myslę że Bóg, mnie tchnęło i stwierdziłem, że przeczytam NT. Główny przekaz jest raczej prosty do odczytania, wiara w Syna i w to co dla nas zrobił. Z ukrytym przekazem jest trochę ciężej, bo to głównie te proroctwa, ale zostawiam to do interpretacji zaawansowanym w wierze. Ogólnie to żałuję, że przez większosć swojego życia byłem ignorantem, ale dziękuję Bogu że dał mi szansę abym poznał prawdę i mógł się nawrócić przed dniem sądu.

stupid hohol thinks he actually has a country

English fine in warsaw it company. Want anything else or make a promotion learn the impossible language of those who are based.

Bump for interest. Desire for English

Zauważyłem to przy pierwszym twoim poście. Czasem trzeba głodować, by docenić kromkę chleba. Proroctwa potrafią być cennymi drogowskazami, ponieważ i tak już błądzimy po omacku. Dziękuję za szczerą odpowiedź i życzę powodzenia w dalszym przebudzeniu.

Pretty sure you didn't have a country until we freed the shit out of Rus 30 years ago.

Obdywaj jesteście jebnięci. Teraz zamknąć mordy o waszych niewidzialnych przyjaciołach i pisać po angielsku wnosząc coś do wątku.

Fucking faggots I swear.

You sold us all to the jewish commies first. So fuck off and die you disgusting 52% mongrel.

>seems like poland is one of the european countries with the greatest shortage of skilled programmers\IT workers - which is kinda weird
It's not. The really talented people are in the west and recently there's tons of companies outsourcing here since Pajeets have proven themselves to be cheap but very ineffective(if you know some software you liked in the past but it got broken at some point, check when they've started outsourcing to India).

We did, it was just undergoing some renovations for a while.

My polish programmer takes 325 PLN an hour.
Pretty expensive.

Ciebie zostawię sobie na podwieczorek. Niewidzialny czy nie, ale rogi to polerujesz.

>IT skills

Move to any big city in western Poland, your wage would be low/average by western Europe standards but you'd still make 3 times more than the average person.

Why are our toilet cleaners trying to talk shit ?

>we freed the shit out of Rus 30 years ago.
>

Pretty sure there were no Americans at the Molotov-Ribbentrop conference, so you can fuck right off.

>what was Yalta

What the hell is there to renovate? The ice, or the poverty?

Pretty sure there was no such thing as Poland when Yalta was going on.

I hope you are being sarcastic right now because this has to be one of the dumbest posts i have ever seen in my entire life

So american education meme is true, I see

Wait, are you seriously blaming America for the Nazis and Soviets dividing Poland?

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

This will have an effect on wether we will pay you reparations or not.
JK, we will.
How much do you want?

That photo is from British schools.

>purposely leave the pic without translation so that others would call it out using unsympathetic epithets

Puer classic.

>Hey Mr tiny pic, Got anything bigger?
that's what she said
... :'(

This one too?

Well it simply says that the original decission from 2015 (which Poland agreed on initially) naturally expired.

noice
now time to meme those WW2 reparations into happening for additional kraut butthurt

Roosevelt choose to give polan to Stalin.
If only George Patton didn't die.
He could have ended the cold war, before it even started.

>How much do you want?
>>hooktube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE
jk, we will only take your cars and associated industry