How often do you think "why the fuck is this legal?" ? What do you think that about?

How often do you think "why the fuck is this legal?" ? What do you think that about?

having children

You mean like only select people should be allowed to breed or just make it totally illegal

fuck it i'm bump this post

The lobbying system aka legal bribery including from other countries

being non-white

nonwhites being allowed in white countries, even for tourism.

Are you playing GTA?

>What do you think that about?

I'm looking for more practical answers that are less radical

Like this, this is very interesting. The money trail is always right!

No, I am just at a point in my life where I have to become more responsible and I see incredibly unsafe stupid things everywhere and I can't think of why certain things are acceptable

(((Banks))) and how they operate

Dual citizenship, especially for those who hold a public office or security clearance.

lazy journalist that
-don't do their homework
-don't ask direct questions
-act like spies.
-warp your words
etc

any time I have to be around any nigger, chink, gook, spic, jew etc. The 1964 Civil Rights Act was a mistake and should be repealed.

Hold the fucking phone, what? Do you have sauce on that infograph? How the fuck can you be a politician with dual citizenship? You have to renounce that shit to join the military.

But then you'd essentially have government regulated journalism and that's even fucking worse, how would you begin to approach that problem?

Speak truth
Love everyone
Forgive everyone
Respect nature
Stay with your family
See what you want to see
Or
Keep going with the flow hate black hate white crib for thing which is not in your control stay unsatisfied
Die.

a rubric.

they would do it anyway at least it's out in the open and people are held accountable

making it illegal would decrease the frequency and make it much harder for leftist cowards to game the system.

I'm trying man. Somehow I had my shit together better when I was younger, I don't know why.

Kikes.