You're not disabled, are you?

You're not disabled, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a prosthetic.

Yeah I'm disabled. Women made me this way.

so when do I get my gibs for being disabled

>no link
>no archive
>A FUCKING LEAF
I'm shocked, really.

this

I got you burger-kun.
express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF

This

Is this a prelude to a more severe form of bachelor tax?

>don't need to spend money to keep a girl happy
>don't have to worry about her cheating
>attain fearsome wizard powers after 30 years
>get free money

And normalfags are wondering why men drop out of society.

fine, now I need my monthly disability gibs

>Being an insufferable bat shit crazy ass hat gets you paid.

Yeah, I know they're secretly sterilising disabled people.

>you're being sterilised for being socially sterile!
Thanks humans.

Thanks.

I fucking hate all of you.

Because they can't reproduce? Does that mean they acknowledge gays as being disabled?

World Health Jews ruin marriage, create cheating field play, so people get fast divorced and create multiple children with multiple partners, because their failed big corp economy only looks at profits from international sales, not the environment and health of people it creates. It's ironic they talk about health, when health ministers are fat and world leading food corporations sell shit food that isn't healthy.

Nice. I'm disabled. Can i get money now?

Yep, I am

that's why europeans are slowly being replace, because of fgts like you who think reality is too much of a hardship.

Finally it pays off. I'm gonna get myself some parking spaces.

Probably

How do they find out if you're actually unable to find a partner? Anyone could just come and say "i don't get any"

Pls be my government handout gf

Yep, I'm a retard, better advocate for the welfare state to give me gibs for my crippling disability.

I am.
Does this mean I can get welfare and a parkin spot now?

I have a girlfriend but we don't have sex anymore, what gibs bracket do I fit into?

Luckilly I'm not.
But I will disable my tubes so no one can form my precious genes into a ways to drain my money.

I expect gibs for this.

Kek
> parks in disabled bay
> attendant sees you and inquires about your disability
> "I'm single"
> attendant apologises
> ???
> profit

>WHO says the change will give every individual “the right to reproduce”.
this fucking enrages me. FUCK THIS THERE ARE 8 BILLION FUCKING HUMANS ALREADY AND NOW REPRODUCTION IS BEING MADE INTO A FUCKING HUMAN RIGHT
FUCK THIS SHIT SOCIETY.

friendly reminder that the ruling upper 0.01% are the only ones profiting from this continuing obscene "population growth". get used to living in shelfs and being 24/7 wage slaves, because thats where this "right to reproduce" is heading us

Your wallet is full of money, Hans.

This.
If anything, people should gain the right to become parents by good behaviour and tests.
Any criminal offense should mean immediate sterilisation.

Ugly people getting their compensation in the beauty privilege world. You will be paying the Jew to suck fat out of these medically disabled people in future equality battles

I'm MGTOW.

its been made a hardship

this

This bait again? People: stop fucking falling for it.

Sage

They'll interpret that as you abusing her by not reading her signals properly and the gibs will go to her

need moar

Kraj Poo nie jest krajem Poo

She's black, we've been together for nearly a decade and both have well payed jobs. Funnily enough we both agree that race-mixing is a shit idea hence the decision to not have sex, can't be abuse if it's an agreed thing. I'm curious as to whether we will both get disability gibs now, I'd quite like to pool them together so I can fund my shit masher manufacturing business.

For a all the NEET, TFL, and incel types celebrating that they might get a payday from this, you might want to consider the implications.

Lets take the US as an example.
Leftist have been backdooring the 2nd amendment for the last decade or so through various means, and they are always looking for other avenues to restrict gun ownership. This being a psychological disorder would be boon to anti-gunfags. Every diagnosis is another person stripped on their right to bear arms. (As an aside: Did you know that in the US if you have been accused of domestic violence, resulting in a protection order being placed against you, you lose your 2nd amendment right? No trial, no conviction, just an accusation.)

Also, if you are a hetero male, this isn't for you. If you read the article you will realize that this is entirely a scheme to bankroll IVF for single women and fags.

Hot damn can I now get a government mandated gf?

Being a virgin is a disability and being fucking homossexual or turbo homossexual (trans) is not? What a joke.

Where do I signup for my NEETbux?

that
Ive said it before, guys like us should receive subsidized access to prostitutes

Mental illness might be the reason many of us can't find a mate

This better be true. I want my NEETbux

We were getting trolled by this last year newfags.

niggers, all of you

I am, I demand my robowaifu or sex slave right now

who cares about your gay guns just gib me munnies wagey

You should take that on dragons den mate. Deborah looks like she's often having to mash her shits

SEX BOOTHS or SUICIDE BOOTHS

They cant deny us both

>failure to find
what if I'm not even searching?

Reminder you are getting trolled by leftypol. Pic related.

Pol eternaly btfo
Hows it feel to be disabled fuckers?

Fuck off mate.
See

Srsly tho... gib

Can I get a state issued sex bot? With a few different minges

fuck yeah dude then id never have to get a job!

O fuck Russell Greer is going to have a fucking field day with this. He wants to mandate that women have sex with him because he has a disability that causes his mouth to hang open. He tried to sue Taytay and Ariana Grande for not using his songs he wrote them or going on dates with him.

But what about all the headlines encouraging white people to not have kids?

chad pls go

Nope just waiting for my AI sexbot

>You're not disabled, are you?
depends. are there gibs involved?

Not if you're a white male

I'm willingly disabled. Dumped an ex not a week ago.

>mfw you get money from being a virgin.
when will we get our virginbux boys?

Allready on ssi for legitimate disability
haven't had sex for over 8 years or want kids because I can't
can't love & empathize
Live in studio loft & sleep on single person matress on the floor black trash bags are over my windows
just about no social life
I Spend time & extra $ reading comics watching movies & playing on my pc
I enjoy my virtual life because I can seem normal .
You normie beta fags need to get bent because you can't get girls
dont make you disabled.

>have however many children you want with x
>"break up" with x
>law sees you are both single for however long
>literally just hide the fact that you're still together and collect free money

Sorry, but this isn't Sup Forums

Does this mean if I stay single (something I currently do through choice) I get free disability money? Where do I sign up?

>he hasnt lied to the government to take advantage of their stupidity

This will be directed towards brown people. All single male refugees have the right to reproduce. European wombs must avt as surrogates for their niglets.

Y-you too.

Where are my hooker coupons

We're rolling in the pussy market now boys

The NEET life is almost upon us brothers

Is that "failing to currently have a sexual partner" "failing to be looking for one" or "being a permavirgin"?

It's been made a worse sort of hardship with no recourse to any acceptable modes of physical resolution

>fgts like you who think reality is too much of a hardship.
Nah desu It's too much of hustle for nothing

Every married man is now disabled

internet is hard

>being single is disability
>transexuality and homosexuality isn't
WHO is a joke

The year is 2021
The government starts sending out sex robots to steal anons virginity so that they don't have to pay his disability

free gubmint waifu when?

I can't wait to collect my failure at life bucks.

Well I had sexual partners, but you can be sure this won't happen anymore, so am I disabled ? Is it a retroactive concept or not ?

Maybe the solution is to get doctor prescribed sex dolls?

If this was real the gibs would only apply to post wall women.

They're trying to legalize rape.

Can I get one of those park everywhere cards then?

if medicare covered this, i'd be fine paying for womens' birth control and abortions.

This might be me.

I was diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder this year by 2 clinical psychologists, they both recommended I apply for disability pension and they both gave me psychiatric reports for evidence.

I applied a month ago, not heard back yet, but I think it takes awhile.
I'm 30, never worked, never had friend(s), never had gf, no desire to do anything, never had the desire to do anything, I basically just observe shit around me and daydream a lot, been doing it since I can first remember having thoughts/memory, 100% reliant on my parents for everything as well.

If I can get money for it... Then sure, I am disabled.

This is so stupid a Canadian has to be behind it. There is no other explanation.

Already on neet autism bux 33 yr old wizard. Now even more disabled. Yay.

user asking what everyone really wants to know.

Woa, 9Q3+LB3g. That sucks. I know it is not much, but I hope things get better.

Sounds like a fun life mate I'd probably kill myself though.

>Am a virgin
>Also have autism as well to a mid degree
Cool so when do I start getting my nog checks?