youtube.com/watch?v=ibmFMsbbbMU
youtube.com/watch?v=9i3YqdydXcw
youtube.com/watch?v=gdf88Eu47A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Machi

youtube.com/watch?v=ROuhiYwuo8w

Rubber and Gum

I guess we only communicate via memes now

When will Hisoka's cancerous fanbase fuck off?

>Machi is a meme

Listen UP

After chapter 357? Yes.

>the baby is actually dangerous
WHAT A TWEEST

Just report this meme thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibmFMsbbbMU

Once people stop getting upset or encouraging it by acting like Chrollofags.
Due to the amount of autism these threads attract I'd guess it'd be a long time.

@spiderlord_qwurof41
Me and bae chilling.

#cuckrollo #rubberandgum

She should kill Hisoka now

Will my man Nobunaga beat Kurapika now that he knows how his abilities work?

No. He's a retarded hypocrite. He's probably the least intelligent member in the Ryodan right now.

t. Cuckolo

Stop talking shit about based Nobu, he's the close combat force of the troupe along with Uvo he can wreck some shit.

>Anyone who doesn't like Hisoka must be a Chrollofag
How insecure can you get?

I just realized the secret to Komugi's ability. It's more than she just randomly being a genius at Gungi.
It is that she placed a Nen Contract on herself that is literally the greatest condition of all time: I'll Kill Myself If I Lose.
It's genius because it works beautifully for a talent that is intelligence based. Meaning, if you make such a contract as a fighter, then it's pretty pointless because in many cases if you lose the fight you'll die to the victor anyway.
But to put a vow on your life for something as (apparently) insignificant as Gungi, and with her being a natural Nen talent at it, how could she not become a God at it?
It makes Kurapika's vow look like chump change..

>Pika much smarter
>Index finger

I mean Nobunaga might win if they were both put in a cage and made to fight to the death, otherwise Pika wrecks this fools.

t. speedreader

Thank you. These retards don't seem to realize that not everyone likes their boring meme clown.

hisokafags are very sensitive now

why chrollofags? he kicked hisoka ass and got butthurt that he killed to spiders without nen

>Anyone who doesn't like Chrollo must be a Hisocuck.
Everyone was messing around with chrollofags because of all this butthurt,spouting nonsense about "asspulls" and applying real life biology to a manga.

oye listen up, my hommie nen
we wuz rubber and gum an sheeit

Even Leorio is less comic relief than this guy. Shizuku can break his Ten with a tap of Demi-chan.

Based mods cleaning out the trash.

Why didn't they include all the tracks in the OST? I really ticks me off that some of the best tracks were left out.

Notably:
- The urban music when Killua and Gon were hopping rooftops to chase Machi and Nobunaga.
- The piano track when Kurapika entered the Nostrad mansion for the first time.

Nobunaga isn't a comic relief. He's a hothead. He's just as "comic relief" as Hanzo. Speaking of Hanzo, a Hanzo vs Nobunaga fight would sort of make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=9i3YqdydXcw
At least you can download it here

Also, this is good
youtube.com/watch?v=gdf88Eu47A8

Reminder that Nobunaga a qt and one of the best spiders.

You're right. They're probably the only characters who could pass the test to create sushi.

Thanks.

No problem
>They're probably the only characters who could pass the test to create sushi.
Nobunaga probably doesn't know what sushi is even though he's a Jap, since he's from Meteor City.

I wonder what Nobunaga is about. He's not that physically strong compared to other members, it seems, and Shalnark said his ability is easy to replace. I was inclined to believe he is a physically oriented samurai, but it doesn't seem to be the case. The fuck does this guy do, he emits cuts like swordsmen in One Piece? I doubt he's a weak fuck as he is in the Troupe. Nobu doesn't seem like it but he is a total mystery, we know more about fucking Bonolenov than about him.

He put all his enhancer points into his sword.

When you say Hunter x Hunter, do you pronounce the "x"?

I never say Hunter x Hunter.

Who knows with the nips.

I just omit the "x" when I say it. But I read it different than I would say it: "Hunter Ex Hunter", I think it sounds pretty cool that way in my head.

He's probably going to get killed by Hisoka before he lays a finger on Pika f a m.

Yes, Otherwise the name is dumb

he will probably outmeme Hisoka's rubber and gum with his ability. Must be something rather retarded but amazing at the same time

Oito needs a good dicking from Kurapika. Maybe they'll both mellow out a bit.

Well Pika find himself up against 2-3 spiders and in a trap, only to be saved by Hisoka?

Nope. The other way around famalam.

I thought it was Hunter cross Hunter since I know Nips use X as a cool way to say cross in English but I don't know if that was what Togashi was going for. I've also never said it out loud.

No since togashi said not to.

No, because it's not a letter "x", it's a cross ×

Yes, sounds stupid otherwise IMO.

I don't care which way boys, but I want this to happen so bad.

Kurapika, Hisoka,Hanzo vs Kurororor, Feitan, Phinks is Gon be good.

If only Togashi wasn't gay...

He also married a gay girl, being Togashi is kinda suffering.

I just had a thought. What if Gyro was actually Pyro?

It's known that Pyro's English was weak and he could have easily messed up his name thinking it was the correct spelling.

Well not English but his knowledge of the world's languange is weak.

More like why is Gyro's name similar to Palm's, Knuckle's, and Shoot's?

kek. second time my reddit post gets reposted here.

Explain further familia

Kill yourself.

Wow, this looks like an opening scene for a hentai.

>gyroball
>shootball
>palmball
>knuckleball

Are you telling me it's not?

He's an enhancer and he carries a sword around, it's literally just gonna be enhancing/emitting his aura through his swordsmanship

Sorry friend I still don't follow I'm reading the manga now but am only at greed island. Don't bother with meme spoilers because I already know what happens.i was anime only fag for awhile

Those are baseball type throws or some shit

Hanta hanta

Oh, that's kinda cool I guess. I still like the idea of Pyro surviving and being gyro.

Good on you for starting the manga at the beginning.

Are you talking about Pairo?

I really only started at the start because not only does it make sense but I like togashis art. I'm struggling right now I don't like greed ails ND that much.
Oh yeah didn't notice I fuck ed up his name not only am I anime fag but I'm also a mobile user. Anyway it's still possible, I think it's a great idea him surviving the massacre and becoming a drug lord.

SHIT man I meant greed island. Not greed ails nd.

Gyro already has a backstory.

Name one name in this entire manga that doesn't sound dumb as hell

Franklin

It's obviously hunter BY hunter

You mean Fulunki?

Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

>flunky

>people this retarded exist.

Kite, Morel, Elena, Isaac

I hope Kurapika is forced down on his knees and made to perform fellatio on 420 Jesus while he drinks red wine from Pairo's skull desu.

Curapikt

Not happening.

Hanzou didn't pass the sushi test.

Of course, your thinking is no better than Tonpa.

t. chrollofag

I say "Hunter vector Hunter"

>yo listen up my nen, rez my ass
What went through Togashi's mind when he wrote this asspull?

>Implying it won't be tentacle rape from 420's Nen beast

Yeah, who ever heard of CPR, that's just crazy magic bullshit that doesn't exist in real life.

He tried to find creative use of Hisoka's nen. Most people think of something like making a balista using 2 people and gum or covering floor with his nen etc but Togashi went for expending and contracting ability of gum giving him CPR. It was forshadowed by sun & moon so I'm not sure why people are so surprised by it.

Whoever heard of the brain not suffering damage from prolonged oxygen deprivation?

Discuss

>t.

Even though this looks edgy as fuck, I really like it and I can't believe Togashi drew this