Petry announces withdrawel from the AfD

Petry announces withdrawel from the AfD

solinger-tageblatt.de/politik/petry-kuendigt-austritt-aus-afd-an-zr-8719128.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dpa?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.dpa.com/de/ajax/content/167/?type=35677546&cHash=c6d3f5733dcd1d92a2d888b738eec471&tx_dpa_ajax%5Bsection%5D=Page
pi-news.net/wer-wird-den-judaslohn-erhalten/
youtube.com/watch?v=-V3pZv6XBpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/dpa?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.dpa.com/de/ajax/content/167/?type=35677546&cHash=c6d3f5733dcd1d92a2d888b738eec471&tx_dpa_ajax%5Bsection%5D=Page

Does this mean there will be another party split until 2021?

Sich am Sonntag für eine Partei als Direktkandidatin wählen zu lassen um dann 2 Tage später aus dieser Partei auszutreten und das Mandat, welches natürlich mit der Partei AFD verbunden ist zu behalten, ist Betrug am Wähler (mir würde auch noch ein derberes Wort einfallen). Das geht gar nicht! Ich bin ziemlich sicher, dass diese Entscheidung nicht erst gestern gefallen ist.

No. The Party is strong. Perry will disappear into nothingness just like lucke

what is her problem? It's just because the new leader is a lesbian?

Natürlich nicht. Die wird sich das schon vor Monaten so gedacht haben, von wegen denen werde ich es zeigen. Es ist vor allem absolut egoistisch weil es die Partei schon vor der ersten Bundestagsversammlung als Lachnummer darstellt.

She is a mole, probably a controlled opposition. Her husband too. She knew she would leave but waited to get enough votes to get into Bundestag without being member of AfD
She is spy from Merkel

Who knows. Gauland and Weidel pushed Petry aside a few months ago and apparently she never got over it despite doing it herself to Lucke, the former head of the AfD and basically it's founder.

>prioritizes career, MSM appearance and political correctness, over political ideals of a party refusing exactly this "business" and divides party with powerplay and hormone outbreaks
>party doesnt budge
OH NOOOO

Women in politics were a mistake

Stupid bitch. The only one that earn something in this little friction is the CDU

yeah petry is a piece of shit and only served as eye candy, it's good she's gone

Especially her husband is apparently a role in this too
Who the fuck is he even

heard she was waiting for a child or she just got one

>just let me grab this lucrative people's mandate for the next 4 years with the Party AfD behind me
>2 days later leave said party but keep the position and the money

She demanded that Lucke give back his european parliament post. She should do the same and resign

It's especially stupid because there's an actual chance of getting early new elections if the coalition between CDU, the green party, and the FDP falls through. Which is entirely possible.

Instead of appearing reasonable in order to gain more supporters they now look like a clown troop just because muh vagina had a bone to pick. If anything she should've thought to herself that same as with Lucke's new party she will never gain the same amount of publicity if she starts something new. Not to say she could've changed more while staying in the AfD just establishing another wing. No party in the Bundestag is completely united and all have political wings.

But no, muh sand in the vagina. She can't even be happy for the success of her own party.

divide and conquer as always

like i said, stupid bitch

pregnancy hormones

Bad optics?

an article by one of petrys former consultant

(German article)

pi-news.net/wer-wird-den-judaslohn-erhalten/

At least she and her asshole husband will finally fuck off now.
Traitorous whore.

she seems to be very uncooperative
she isolated herself for weeks inside the party

probably

Right wing parties in Europe are a fucking jokes.
They are not losing because of leftist but because of themselves.

She's a woman, and dumb

Why is she so based bros?
Now they only have that dyke robot Weigel left, AfD is finished before they even started LMAO

All politicians are a joke. That's not a right wing thing only. The average leftist or centrist political is dumb as rocks.

She's a woman.

Einmal döner mit alles

>er ist kinderfleisch

Good Job. She had no further future in this party anyway and gave them a big fuck you before leaving.

Hey Mehmet was geht im Viertel wallah alter digger ich fick deine alte

youtube.com/watch?v=-V3pZv6XBpo

I don't understand muslim elections, shit's very confusing, maybe someone from Iraq can describe to me the German elections

AfD goal to take germany back for germans:
>[ ] BTFO
>[x] extremely BTFO
Feels good, man.

>when you are so mad that you turn into a turk

you merkel fags are ruining europe for pension gibs.

No I just speak a language which you understand

I wouldn't say they are BTFO so soon. Petry leaving the AfD puts even more spotlights on the party and if they manage to use the current situation to their advantage they might be able to grow even stronger.

>female politicians
>voting for women

In the bundestag election we vote parties who get seats in the parliament which decides upon laws. First vote is for individuals directly and the one with the most votes in their district gets 1 mandate which equals 1 seat, second vote is for parties which can distribute their % to the delegates they want. To pass a law you need 51% of the bundestag but no party has 51% itself so you have to make alliances.

It's 4D chess so everyone will think the party is destroying itself when it doesn't