IT BEGINS!

IT BEGINS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U4CRdYGK4Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=0oeOdXU5Zro
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20819284/alejandro-villanueva-pittsburgh-steelers-standing-alone-intentional
youtube.com/watch?v=GvwMz1xfd6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck I love this guy.

I wish we had a 64D chess master running this place.

Jokes aside, can an Amerifat confirm the booing?

Imagine being born into a country that gave you the opportunity to make thousands of dollars a day just for playing a sports game, and then acting so ungrateful.

Can confirm. There was much booing, particularly at the Texas game; although, it happened during a few other games, as well.

Gotta admit, the guy is a natural shitposter. He probably even browses Sup Forums

Thank you.

Just watched a quick YouTube clip from the Patriots? and booing.

I'm sure kneeling on one knee will solve everything.

Same as #pray for France and #pray for Germany stopped them from being cucked.

IBS HABENNING TIME

The dumb blacks are calling everyone racist. Trumps not even racist lol.
They are ruining the NFL just because they are racist pea brains.
Seriously how can you argue youmare being oppressed when you are paid millions to chase a ball around
Useless assholes the lot of them.

Didnt watch but can guarantee it, we booed like nuts when roseanne barr did a joke version of the anthem...dindus kneeling is going over like a turd in the punch bowl for a great many and someone on Sup Forums had a great take on why Trump may be doing this

He's drumming up support for his Candidate in Alabama, reminder that Bama doesnt have an NFL team, LOVES college ball but HATES pro to death for EXACTLY this kind of shit. He's guaranteeing a victory.

Understand something about Alabama, I went to a college football game there once. When they sang "Sweet Home Alabama" there was no prompt on the Jumbotron to tell people what background part to sing, the audience just KNEW. These people consider their regional (and national by extension) pride to be far above everything.

We need this:

youtu.be/U4CRdYGK4Ys

Let all the niggers look away and sit down during this

LEL saltmines are back open for business, goys. Early morning harvests are always the best.

Can't spell uNgrateFuL without NFL.

>nigger collision
>African ping pong

What is MLB? Beaner ball?

This is a test to see how patriotic the American people truely are!

>He probably even browses Sup Forums

I'm certain he does. No one else likes him.

youtube.com/watch?v=0oeOdXU5Zro

>Great anger

FUCK THE NFL

no for real fuck the nfl cant stand the cleavland cavaliers

>great anger

Didn't South Park already do this?

Thank you space hopper

Reminder the blacks message is being coopted by anti trumpers. Get ready for renewed blm activity as blacks try to compensate and demonstrate how black they are.

>But while Dallas dropped to its knees as a team, they all stood up for our National Anthem. Big progress being made-we all love our country!

SYKE

Darkie-Dash blown the fuck out.

You realise it's a distraction form daca and the wall ?

>Great Anger
>We have the best anger, folks!

They're kneeling because of trump, not because of the country. Nice spin though Nigel.

Celebrities don't like him, I'm not quite sure about the common folks.

Isn't strange losing?

Alabama resident, i can confirm this
People kill each other over college football here. Alabama is also red-pilled as fuck, and we're electing Roy Moore.

DOTARD
O
T
A
R
D

He cut them off at the kneecaps before they can claim victory in crowing about ratings too. This is going to cause sweat in the next shareholder meeting.

Glorious!

I'd literally take a bullet for this man.

Praise Kek! It's time to send those apes packing!

>Kneeling to bring attention to a state that abuses it's power against minorities. A state that disrespects it's veterans by not upholding the rights of the citizens those vets fought to defend.
Bad

>Walking around with treasonous flags that advocates the death and subjugation of non white people
Good

He should just say he's a proud racist instead of pretending this is about being a patriotic American. Normal people on the left and right can see though the bullshit.

Thanks mate

Most political distractions are way less hilarious than the shitposting though to be fair.

Especially the 3rd string retards in the NFL. Best seats in the stadium for free, along with hundreds of thousands to do absolutely nothing.

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20819284/alejandro-villanueva-pittsburgh-steelers-standing-alone-intentional

look at the way this article is written. the absolute state of how pathetic it is in america. all my just.

Good Morning America style.

Fingers crossed for the no vote to win, things will start to kick off here

Burn it down Donald. Bread and circuses must go.

bet if the NFLs tax loophole was threatened they'd change their tune real quick.

Watched the opening of New England patriots game and it was the loudest I've ever heard it. Wall of boos

Funny they never id'd the lone CIA guy carrying the flag. Really makes me think.

How about you worry about based Mal letting America dump their human waste on us so he can get up on that podium and say "We kept our promise! We stopped the boats! (nevermind who we let in by plane)".

He's right you know.

Reality check - he must still have a decent approval rating over there? Surely.

I don't believe the CNN bullshit, give me a proper US non-cucked citizens view.

thank you spacehopper

There are two Texas teams. Both experienced heavy booing.
The Texans are houstons team who played the patriots.
The cowboys (ironically nicknamed "Americas Team") are dallas' team.

Wasn't this a southpark episode?

How long this shit is going to last ?

Trump can certainly order actions to be taken against those teams.

Confirmed.

I don't even think any cardinals took a knee and the cards fans were booing all the cowboys

Quality shitpost indeed, moving the goal post.

Was he even real?

>espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20819284/alejandro-villanueva-pittsburgh-steelers-standing-alone-intentional

>Sorry I respected America guys, don't hate me

>MUH NIGGER FAGGOT LEAGUE
>meaniwhile no wall is getting built and millions will get amnesty
Sasuga Ameritards. Lead by the nose.

I just heard his comments on the radio. This spic didn't make his team look bad, they made themselves look bad by not coming out in the first place. Yet he cucks himself by saying sorry after all the support fans had given him and him alone for his display. You were given praise and you threw it all away because your teammates got salty that only you were unscathed from their disrespect.

This. A disabled black girl would be perfect

He's doing OK. Congress was always shit, but Trump overall is trying.

Look at Oprah Winfrey; the wealthiest victim in the galaxy, enriched by $2.3 B White-guilt dollars. still, she promotes White hatred and White genocide

We don't need him to. They're gonna go bankrupt from the boycott.

Millions faggot millions

thank you space hopper

Congratulations, you are part of the 13%

64D chess master confirmed. He's checkmated them without a chessboard

thank you space hopper

Yea.

Um, no sweetie.

Drumpf is literally Hitler.

>JUST fuck my league up

He's doing well. 2018-19 will be big for him.

Kneeling for trump won't change election results faggot

Some guy killed a 100 year old tree that lacks fucking sentience over college football there.

>"the ratings are down!"

>"b-but people still w-watch some parts..."

he is so dumb wtf

t. Gibs nigger

this. money is the only weapon against the zog.

Approval ratings are totally rigged, for evidence see election night polling.

Are they intentionally rigged and I'm a Trumpian conspiracy theorist kind of right wing nutjob? Not really, it's just human nature to be biased. It's damn hard to really get a grasp on the "man on the street" if it was easy Shillary would be in the WH right now.

In totality the media is absolutely a conspiracy though as information only propagates and is approved through the "good nu boys" club.

lel i made a similar less offensive one for red-pilling normies when this topic is brought up

Thank you space hopper

You began as an island of criminals, Australia, and an island of criminals ye shall remain.

Trump understands ratings, obviously you don't.

GREAT ANGER
Requesting a Kornheiser of this

youtube.com/watch?v=GvwMz1xfd6A

Yeah but at least we were WHITE criminals....

If my dad and his friends are any indication the NFL is absolutely fucked. Yelling at their wives to turn the game off because the Nielsen box will record them as viewers.

Yeah I think he is working wonders, but wonders don't come fast or easy against entrenched Cultural Marxism at the level it has been growing for the last 20 years.

Yeah, except one group of assholes had a permit to be there, and no one gives a shit what a bunch of losers in Charlottesville do.

Flip to most watched program of the year, and you have a bunch of (otherwise not professional, skillless men) idiots playing with an inflatable ball, making millions.

Their job is to play a game, and make the people watch it forget about their lives for a couple hours. The NFL is becoming a SJW haven now? The fuck? What's next? Taking a shit during the national anthem?

Too perfect.

You lefties are desperate for a win
you'll cherrypick anything, fucking
hilarious

Thanks for the local news in Alabama user I will look into this
Roy Moore

>Trump tweets "only slaves are expected to kneel, I can't blame you for expressing your urges"
>the shitstorm of the century commences
>mfw

A man can dream

Thanks mate, another user linked the same clip with the shit cunt coach acting like he gives a fuck and going out of his way to look like a retard.

They should've bottled the team from the crowd.

Indeed.You've redeemed yourselves, if you get the NO vote

>What's next? Taking a shit during the national anthem?
Stop before you give them more ideas.

>sold out crowd booing
>sold out
>paying to boo at people
>thinking they care about getting booed when idoits are still buying tickets
KEK
ABSOLUTLY cuckED

Haha