Why haven't you manned up and married a white woman yet?

Why haven't you manned up and married a white woman yet?

I have, I just married up, dragged myself from my working class shithole background into high society and married a rich list businessman's daughter.

because i'm too stoopid for 'em

>Single mom a 22
What is she trying to make up for her life decisions by swiping on Tinder?

Because I have spanish wife already.

>marrying a woman with more money then you
prepare to get cucked

This akin to a jobless neckbeard thinking he deserves an instagram fitness girl

Noice. Good for you lad. Getting married in October. Can't say I'm getting into high society though, my shot at that turned out to be insane, but the ass was fat.

No one matches with me on tinder.

Well I lie actually, I have a few but it's never the ones you want to match with.

Tinder fucking sucks.

Finding a good women is hard. I want to find a women who is born and raised in my country, because I'll have the most in common with someone like that and we'll understand each other better than if I were to date some chink.

There's too many god dam immigrant women around. Most of the women I've dated aren't even from my country.

I'm waiting for artificial wombs and CRISPR.

>No one matches with me on tinder.

Of course they don't. Its 95% fake profiles.

>man up
>marry

Marriage is a deal wich only has benefits for the woman, and only drawbacks for the man.
Men are supposed to be intelligent, so being a man is not marrying, ever.

Quick rundown?

i could have, but lately they are all wrapped up in their own self gratification and vanity

are they? the women on there are too good to be true. 80% are model quality

Women in todays modern liberal shithole world are a fucking disgrace!!! WHITE SHARIA now!!

Well, isn't that proof enough?

ive matched with a few, but they dont reply. or they say hello etc and then i reply and get nothing back.

i honestly think women are to scared to meet up with strangers over the net. they are just on their to see what type of attention they can get.

I have hard time meeting other people because I either study or play vidya

>single mom
>back on tinder
she learned nothing, idiot whore

I have been trying Tinder and online dating on OkCupid. I set up bluestacks on my PC and set it to auto swipe right on everyone.

All I get is fat chicks, fake accounts, and black girls. Shit sucks. I am not even bad looking, maybe like a 7, normal hobbies, and have a decent job. IDK what I am doing wrong.

The other issue is everyone on OkCupid is horrid looking.

Post booty pic

>implying this isn't a troll profile

It’s the other way around bucko

I have dozens of Tinder screenshots from the NYC area and it is nothing but degenerate White womyn. I need a few hours to post them all and will do so in a week or so.

You want to know something even crazier than her standards?

She will actually end up finding some guy who meets all those qualifications who will save her from her own mistakes.

>man up

If someone tells you this, they don't care about your well-being of happiness. They want you to shut up and do what they say.

I will when I'm rich and have fuck you money.

I'll make that bitch sign a pre-nup too.

Post her feet.

Brutal truth here

Obviously Tindr is a self-selecting group of skanks and whores.

I'm MGTOW.

>fellow aussie postin truth bombs
nice one cunt.

Roasties, not even once.

Most of those women are fake accounts run by gay guys so they can get nudes from dudes.

this, women like this are to clever for me. their intellect is very intimidating

>pre nup

>British flag

They are worthless in UK courts mate, completely and utterly worthless.

No

Do they make you swirl sherry and fuck goats now, too

>3DPD

Are you fit or have any fat whatsoever

>tfw too intelligent to get married

>rogers
are you me?

I don't get single moms making any demands at all.
You were stupid enough to get with a guy that would abandon a family, and then you drove him away after having a child.
What part of that makes you think are you actually valuable in any aspect?

No I wouldnt larp with a fag flag fag.

>The other issue is everyone on OkCupid is horrid looking

It's all overweight commies

No they make vast amounts of wine and talk about horse racing...almost mandatory Tory party stuff as well.

Why would you post you being a jerk to a woman who seems to be minding her own business?

So dont lie, we know when U lie.

I LIKE WOOFERS

Ive pulled some nice ass off OKC, if you know how to be a demanding prick you can get some decent chicks off tinder and OKC, remember even whales get 100s of messages a day you have to stand out.

Because video games and weed are all I need. Congratulations Jews, you won.

>larp

People with low SMV tend to project as having overly high standards to soothe their bruised ego over being of low worth

Go grab her up for yourself, user. She was cute but had 2 kids. No word on wether they were nogs or not. Go white knight her bro you could have the white woman of your dreams!!!

Or, I could leave her alone and so things that matter.

If you are mad at tinder and okc because you dont get matches/good matches you are unattractive and not worth much. Women judge men on value (not just monetary) as much as attractiveness and you might have none.

Stop blaming women for your problems. Thats what women do. And the women you want are not lesbians so they wont go for you as long as you are a woman.

Keeps running into douchebags by choice..........

Pls dont tempt me Satan.

Because I'm waiting for the robots

I dub thee Sir Alimony, defender of the Roast

>100s of messages a day

Yeh, of retarded betas. Make a woman fake account with semi-hot pictures and check your messages. Half will be really desperte fat betas, half will be much older bigger betas who think their stable income can pull all the pussy. Most of the messages are just "hi" and if you do that you need an 8+ profile picture to pull it off.

Looks like the wife of my swinger cousin. He had his previous gf sleep on the couch while they made a child in under two weeks of them taking her in out of 'compassion'. Outside the swinging and marriage, it's falling apart because he had a serious leg injury at work, and was home for 4 months straight. She's now openly dating a bisexual man and daring him to divorce her. It's been 16 months since the wedding. Degeneracy is contagious folks.

Building my business first, apiary, carpentry, and farm. Only 24 I have time to find myself a cure 18 year old

I will be when I am financially stable.

It would be irresponsible to marry her right now when I cant support us properly.

Most profiles are fake managed by either the staff themselves or fag/transexuals. If you do find a real girl they're just on there to see how much times their phone whistles throughout the day because the like the sound of thirsty men pining them in their inbox. They'll read your messages never respond though as they care about feedback. Think of it as window shopping on autopilot.

i'm saving my self for the right one.

pic related for more tinder goodness
I must say, I've been duped into sending a dick pic to a fake account once. kek

This there are a handful of dumpy whores who use it like a dating site because they are such millennials they don't know of any viable alternatives.

Have a friend who met a girl this way. Never stop making fun of him for it.

The secret is to get them all pissed off right away. Women thrive on strong emotions, either good or bad ones. Since it takes months or years to build strong postiive love realted pair bonding emotions, and about 4 seconds to cause strong anger or agiatation type emotions, in todays instant grat world pissing a girl off is a great way to get yourself into her head, and eventually into your bed. The key is to do it at the right level so they get all bothered, but not so much they just ghost you. You will be on their mind all day and this will set you apart from 99% of normal boring convos they have.

This is the key to online dating lads.

>White women

I want to spurt up in that bunny's guts

Typical degenerate Mick

>my anthem young love kip moore

>not little girls by oingo boingo

Any advice for someone who wants to do the opposite?

Why is that rabbit pic arousing...hmmm definitely a delinquent these days.

I have. I met her on Craigslist in 2010 and we were married a few years later.

Her choice is clear

>faith family friends
Look it's the Tradcucks dream waifu

I don't have any luck on tinder either. Only a few matches, and nothing good has come of it.

Even though I'm fit and good looking, my personality and career situation is so shitty that women are repulsed.

So don't feel so bad. At least your personality isn't so fucking awful that even good looks can't make up for it. I'm ruined

lol you aren't fit and good looking

I agree dog is best.

Kek, high self opinion much. Being a single mother automatically knocks you down by like 5 points too so shes probably in minus figures.

Also, you could be like 5'11, tell her you're 6'3 and she'd probably believe it. Just like how every bitch believes your 6 incher is actually a 9 incher if you claim it is. Women are dumb as shit.

Holy fuck your salty.
You're considerably more cringey than she is.

Good look trying to get $20 from a dog.

You're just speaking a different language than they are. Less logic, more emotions.

Also the way we converse on here is worse than useless when used to court a female in the online domain. They do not respond well to it at all. You need to make a conscious attempt to come across less cold, less anonymous and more personal and warm. Kind of like your inner child is a golden labrador, but with a bit of cheeky masculine dominance thrown in. Dominant yet charming, at least until you've won her over a bit

Yeah it's pretty sad. What was the point of that interaction? Make himself feel better? Make her feel worse? Just seems like a waste of time.

Why waste time speaking truth to sluts?
It's not like they'll care about whatever you say. They fuck gymfags 6'3 ft tall who can't write their own names.

only in situations where money doesnt translate to status

how do i meet grils in my room without using degenerate methods like online dating or tinder?

>videogames and weed are all I need
That is temporary. It can get a guy through his 20s, but when he hits 30 He will realize that he wasted years of his life.

t. A lonely guy who thought weed and games was all he needed

>toughen up
after you have a bitch fit at her for no reason, whine and make a fool of yourself lol.
like holy fuck you retarded autist. she was much nicer and more polite to you than you deserved.

sorry to tell you, but okcupid mostly only shows you people that their algorithm decides are on the same level as you physically. so if you only see ugly people - okcupid thinks you're ugly. you probably need to lower your standards.

Yeah actually I am. But I'm a literal 0 on everything else.

>over 6 3
Damn this bitch and her standards. Who the fuck is realistically 6 4 or taller? NBA players? Oh wait... she really does want tyrone