Bluepills in media

I just wanted to watch some Star Trek/Sci-fi. Why do they have to put that shit in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valérian_and_Laureline
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess I play some video games instead. Oh, nevermind.

>"It would be unwise to confuse race with culture."
>says the negress with straightened bleached caucasoid hair

Star trek has always been blue-pilled commie shit.

Nothing's changed, only your perception.

Currently reading Starship Troopers it's a far superior sci-fi experience. All visual media is utter garbage.

multiculturalism messages have been in star trek since the 1970s tv series, mate. star trek has been bluepill: the tv show for decades

you want fascism, go warhammer 40k's imperium of man or robert heinlein's starship troopers

>Being such a retarded worthless cuck you don't even know this shit has been going on forever but you're still a cuck that gives these homos and retards attention

Sweden

They lost me when the chink called the negress 'Michael'. No, actually they lost me when they showed the revised Klingons.

he doesnt know star trek has always been bluepill communist shit

>"It would be unwise to confuse race with culture."

She says about a group of religious warriors of various races who worship a semi mythical prophets teachings and hate an advanced civilisation built on science and logic.

And yet everyone thinks its bluepilled.

that stole all of its (((original ideas))) from a comic en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valérian_and_Laureline

>forgetting pic related
and why wouldn't you make the default empire something comparable to the average western government

Because 'murrican culture is dead.

I never wanted a show to fail this much in years.

what?
anyone still watches "american" or anglo stuff?
that's like lit worse than ddr stuff now, I never watched anything from there granted I was a little kid back then, but they sent some czexh or then czechoslovakian stuff.

So they are muslims basically.

>I just wanted to watch some Star Trek/Sci-fi.
Watch The Orville.

It's like watching old star trek about diplomacy and politics, but with a bit more dude humor.

Is Klingon not one race/species?

Plus there are cute alien girls.

Probably true, but I feel like today it is much more direct, in your face.

Many different colours and facial features in the show, certainly qualifies as various races to me.....the white Klingon was seen as 'vermin/outcast'.

I'll give it a try.

I think he was just an albino.

>watch orville
>start to love it, becomes my new favorite show
>they pervert yet another thing I love
not anymore, thanks

just watch the Orville, man, the show feels much more trekky than this Discovery piece of liberal garbage.

I'm confused, I so we want cultural differences? Globalists want a culturally homogeneous world where everyone acts the same way and thinks the same way so they are easier to advertise to. I don't give a fuck if someone has a different culture so long as they don't try to impose it on me. And if I go to a place with a different culture I will try to respect it.

What are Swedish tv shiws/movies like? surely they must be crammed with cultural-Marxism even worse than (((American))) ones right?

Don't worry Discovery is being exiled to Netflix and the CBS paywall streaming service of which neither I watch. Let Star Trek *cough yeah right* Discovery rot there and fester out of the way. Boldly going nowhere.

>Lead character is a woman named Michael
anyone else excited for the misgendering episode?

If you love it, maybe it isn't so bad that the old shows are dying.

first the Captain is a japanese milf that can't talk properly, she gets killed and a trans captain takes over and no 1 is a black chick.

its pretty bad altough i cut the cable years ago, cant imagine its gotten better since

Isn't it canon in Star Trek that Klingons are naturally aggressive and will attack others with almost no provocation?
Didn't Worf spend almost twenty years trying to learn to control his Klingon side?

Maybe you should go back and watch the other Star Treks. This shit has always been in there.

Yes, there entire culture is a delicate don't step on toes society or if you're going to step on toes be prepared for your entire family to be murdered.
There is just a small balance, assassination is common and expected. To take command by force is one of the greatest honors for both the victor and defeated. As one has gained honor through conquest and the other defeat through war (warriors death).
To not fight would mean cowardice, which is really like there only dishonorable mention outside of Worf's father's treason (which they later proved wasn't his father's fault).

This

Paradox Interactive is a Swedish company

Anyone catch that the white “Klingon” was the disgusting outcast?

Play as the other human faction, the militaristic xenophobic one

SJW Trek

I bet it is he who is going to lead the Klingons. So we can have a white evil Klingon even though they have always been black.

Meanwhile, the riceball Captain died so the (((good))) side can have the nigger as the lead.

>CBS
>paywall
Sounds like a huge failure. I'm pretty sure their geriatric audience wouldn't even know how to log in to watch their latest NCIS let alone trust a computer with their credit card.

It's not that I want to play as them. It's every time I meet humans they are always led by some ooga booga nig nog. Besides, the militaristic human faction doesn't have Earth.

I thought it was actually pretty good.

she is a half vulcan, retard, that is why her hair is straight

>The Orville.
qt alien girls but what a cringeshow.

and it probably still has ads

Na mate, think its dropping a redpill, sometime you can judge a book by its cover is the message, the klingons are basically jihadists and she is says you gotta glass the desert to have peace in the middle east... Only a swecuck like you could missinterpret this.

Using the power of multiracial female leadership they are able to drop truth bombs directly into the minds of leftist.

Show isnt bad either,

Literally you are the only person to interpret it that way

you are not the only one

nah i thought she was the only survivor of the dumb klingon terror attack from the learning pod thing... post ear proof or it didnt happen, nog is human larping as vulcan

Cardassians are more jihadist than klingons. They litterally blow themselves up on the fed ships, klingons at least fight.

Gief Babilon 5 back nau.

Or Lex at worst case.

book is boring as fuck.

Stop buying or watching shit like these
Reward shows and games without propaganda with the money you save.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.