Typically...

typically, high IQ countries are largely no longer religious because once a person reaches a certain level of intelligence they are able to understand that there's no god. all average IQ of below 100 countries typically believe strongly in a god of some sort (turkey etc).
However, there is one country that is an exception. And that is Israel. Why do they still largely claim to follow Judaism yet have one of the highest average IQs in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/si_swimsuit/status/844632427037364224?lang=en
stormfront.org/forum/t579652/
youtube.com/watch?v=0lTjZkri7po
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
phys.org/news/2015-12-worldwide-survey-religion-science-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5jJvvGqdPVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the source of that webm

twitter.com/si_swimsuit/status/844632427037364224?lang=en

Because they reached a high enough IQ level where they realize there is a god

Also, she is a half norwegian half thai coalburner. FYI.

>Israel
>High IQ
It's pretty low, you forget what their population actually is composed of.

IQ is a meme. You could be a great mathematician but also be a homosexual atheist.

I'm from a 102 IQ country and I say nuke Israel

>yet have one of the highest average IQs in the world
Said who?

Check Israeli average IQ - it's 95. You are confusing israelis with the selected few - ashkenazis.

China has largest Christian population and also one of the highest IQs. Explain?

We'll I guess IQ isn't really a very good indicator of intelligence. I probably should have said science nobel prize winners or something like that which China has very few of

So as you can see here Israel has a very large number of prizes when you consider the size of their population and China has a very small number of prizes when you consider the size of their population

Smart people in first world nations don't get that the plebs of our nations need religion, or it all falls apart. As it is.

The smartest who laugh at religion are the architects of our civilizations demise

>However, there is one country that is an exception. And that is Israel. Why do they still largely claim to follow Judaism yet have one of the highest average IQs in the world?

Our average IQ isn't that high thanks to arabs and haredi jews. The only reason we have some form of success is the ashkenazi population.

Also worth noting that most Ashkenazi jews view Judaism more as a tradition than an actual faith. This was a principle held by the founding fathers of this country (Hertzl and Ben Gurion) and we've been slowly going away from it thanks to politicians courting votes from low IQ populations.

Bullshit

Italy has the highest IQ in all of western europe you brainlet.

Yeah, see this

You're mum is no longer religious because she became a crack whore. Why does she still claim to follow Judaism yet have one of the loosest buttwholes in the world?

Thank you

Top 0.5% IQ here, cultural traditions > religion

How in the fuck does that disprove the fact that italy has the highest IQ in western europe despite being the heart of christianity in the modern day and having the most christians in europe?

Israel is not an exception.
For one, the average IQ in Israel is around 90, and Israeli jews are very atheistic. Only a complete ignorant idiot believes that Judaism has anything to do with god.
Judaism has used god as a deception tool to trick people, but trough time that has gone away almost completely. The Christians constantly invoke god, the Muslims constantly invoke god, but if you've ever seen Jews, you've spoken to jews or you've read something written by jews, they almost never even mention god. The only times they really talk about god is when they're shit talking Christianity.
Judaism has always been about blood. Anne Frank takes a more important role in Judaism than their fucking god which they don't even believe in. While Christians have their myths about Jesus, virgin births 2000 years ago and other stuff, the jews have their 80 year old myths about the holocaust.

indtradesting

whites + christian -> conquered the whole world
whites + atheism -> being invaded by a bunch of

Italians are niggers. Your IQ is 80.

I addressed IQ not being a good indicator of intelligence.

Isn't Israels avg IQ 97?

>Israel.
>Why do they still largely claim to follow Judaism
They don't unless you include secular Jewish culture.
>yet have one of the highest average IQs in the world?
Not even close. Israel isn't even higher than the US and the US white population is close to being half eradicated.

I'll piss on your grave faggot larper

Get out of Europe you subhuman.

What a beauty, i fucking love racemixing!

wrong. unrelated to intelligence. people stop being religious because they become individualists, we live in consumerist societies, people get their "feel good" moments by consuming not from bonding with others anymore, that bonding calls for more bonding and religion is perfect for this.

Because you got shitted on for your bullshit dumb as fuck post about IQ being inversely proportional with faith in religion.

Nobel prizes mean shit when you actually look at intellectual prowess. As it stands IQ is the most objective way of measuring that intellectual prowess there is.
Average IQ is the best way to measure intelligence in a population.
Do you think because america is full of nobel prizes it means anything about the intelligence of the average urbanite or rural citizen in that country?

>(((the architects of our civilizations demise)))

Come clean my toilet Jakub

I think you've missed the mark a bit. Higher intelligence makes one question authority and thus religion.

A lot of modern religions are just control systems. This is why a lot of people opt out to be Spiritual or agnostic. It's foolish to ignore the concept of god, but there are many ways to approach the concept. Religion has simplified it for idiots because that's who the intend to control.

Subhuman.

God is self-obvious. Even atheists are on to your degenerate tricks. Your jew-point is the destruction of all that decent people hold good, so you can make soylent green and worship yourselves for your 'brilliance'

no u

>no u
This shows how inmature you really are and can't have a serious discussion.

True

Yep ,Italians are subhumans.

We'll if we want to look at real world examples, yes it is true that Asia is quite ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to average IQ. Yet Asia has not really made any advancements in math or technology over the last 200 years. They've all come from Europe. So I think that looking at Nobel prize numbers may be the west way to account for this additional innate intelligence that we haven't been able to quantify using tests.

>there is one country that is an exception
Nope. Italy is the highest IQ white country and also one of the most religious white countries. China has the highest IQ of any nation on earth, yet has the fastest growing Christian population on earth.

>Italy
>White
Choose one

This but I would add that Christianity has been dumbed down for the masses, as has most everything else that used to atleast have come intellectual component.
My friends who arent religious talk about that more about how they aren't and how the notion of an Ark is ridiculous, but they have no interest in a discussion about free will.

>Italy is the highest IQ white country

they bribed lynn

Italy is white. Regardless, Italy is one of THE highest IQ nations on earth, yet one of the most religious in the West.

>Albert Gorter, a prominent minister official gave the definition of Aryan as: The Aryans (also Indo-Germans, Japhetiten) are one of the three branches of the Caucasian (white race); they are divided into the western (European), that is the German, Roman, Greek, Slav, Lett, Celt [and] Albanesen, and the eastern (Asiatic) Aryans, that is the Indian (Hindu) and Iranian (Persian, Afghan, Armenian, Georgian, Kurd). Non-Aryans are therefore: 1. the members of two other races, namely the Mongolian (yellow) and the Negroid (black) races; 2. the members of the two other branches of the Caucasian race, namely the Semites (Jews, Arabs) and Hamites (Berbers). The Finns and the Hungarians belong to the Mongoloid race; but it is hardly the intention of the law to treat them as non-Aryans. Thus the non-Jewish members of the European Volk are Aryans.
Source: Eric Ehrenreich. The Nazi Ancestral Proof: Genealogy, Racial Science

>"Who's White?" we answer: "Non-Jewish people of wholly European descent. No exceptions." What comprises "European?" Those areas north of the Mediterranean and west of the Urals corresponding roughly to what was formerly known as European Christendom.
stormfront.org/forum/t579652/

Literaly
no
u

Italians are not white. They have nigger blood in them. They also don't have blonde people.

>Christian Nations: Conquer the entire damn world, and build great civilizations to last.
>Atheist Nations: Slowly wither and die, steadily crumbling away into nothingness, all whilst engaging in flagrant degeneracy and hedonism.
My, would you look at that?

It's called pride, you dipshit.

>People who have a prosperous country and don't have hardship that would cause them to think about god and need him don't believe in him.

>Coutries where people are so poor they have push their dying grandfather to church in a wheelbarrow because he can no longer walk, need him more.

Correlation does not equal causation.

By the way the lead researcher at the top facility that studies human DNA, pissed off a ton of fedora tippers because he is Christian.

Quantum physicists tend to convert due to the findings in their research. You cannot see the complexities of the universe and see it react to you watching it and not think it might be sentient.

I had a friend who studied and knew every argument intelligent atheists liked to swing around. If someone quoted a book, he had read it and usually pissed the argued off because he knew the theories better than them.

You can know every single argument against God, and still find fault with the theory there isn't one. I know this because not a single atheist walked away from a argument with him without devolving to cursing profusely to counter him.

How do you explain Newton, Faraday, Planck, Heisenberg, etc? These people are among the most intelligent who have ever walked this earth, yet were all devout Christians.

Israel's average IQ is 95. Hardly geniuses.

Bore off JIDF.

And his name? Albert Einstein.

Marzia's nigger genes will make their baby look like this.

Simply because there was no other explanation for life yet. It wasn't until Darwin was born that we had another plausible means to explain how we got here.

cultural traditions more often than not derive from the religion the said group is practicing. once a nation loses its faith you'll observe a sudden loss in traditions that are specific to that group of people and adoption, apropriatin or invention of new traditions more suitable for a diverse demographic, which different people can practice.

> Quantum physicists tend to convert due to the findings in their research
> this is what fundies actually believe

>I'm Dr Rockso the rock and roll titties
Lol I was not expecting that. 10/10 would wife.

>thai coalburner.
so the thai mother got nailed by niggers, but had a kid with a white man.

holy shit its the blue checkmark my liberal friends retweet. She looks like a fuckin abo in that video compared to her twitter profile. I fell for the lighting and angle jew.

Yeas man you an edgy teen. Fuck Christians and they dumb god. Muslims okay tho.

fpbp
/thread

Yes there was. They had all read the Greeks. They all lived after the Enlightenment. Heisenberg was born in 1901. Maxwell, Pasteur, Lemaitre. Thousands of Christian tenured STEM professors and professionals are living today. And yet their intelligence did not enable them "to understand that there's no god." Your """""theory""""" is empirically wrong. Maybe it's YOU who should take an IQ test. Your euphoria may be a delusion. Maybe you are just low IQ to come to such a demonstrably wrong conclusion.

>Had only made Ad Hominem and name-calling "arguments"
>"This is why you can't make serious discussions"
Also, enjoy your (You)

You realise Faraday, Planck and Heisenberg were all from the 20th century while Darwin was in the 19th.

Not sure if highest IQ, but most definitely one of the most red-pilled.

Nope, once a person reaches a certain level of education, they understand that organized religions are just collections of stories, and often conflict with historical documentation and archeological/scientific evidence.

When ask them if they believe there is a creator, most of them will say yes. They can see that life and nature are constructs, and they intuitively understand there is some kind of intelligent creation going on.
I think most people have simply come to grips with the fact that they will never be privy to the who or why of it all, at least not in this life.

Faraday was 20 years old when Darwin was born

Relax. He is a pinhead who is in his first month at University.

So I was a few years off. The point remains: he still was exposed to evolution theory.

Also, evolution does not contradict Christianity. How could "simply" random DNA variations make a bacteria into a human? How do random variations result in the gene interactions required for any animal more complex than a few cells? Yet people won't believe God lent his boundless wisdom to influencing this process.

He probably did convert in his latter years. Besides I wouldn't be surprised if Darwin's papers were suppressed by the church for some time.

Nice samefag. You will always be a nordic-roleplaying sub-russian AKA a pole. Accept it and move on.

Well a) many scientists aka people who would have high iq's are more religious than you'd think and b) Israel knows to fucking secure your borders
I'd be fine with them if they weren't manipulating US politics so much

Now you're just making shit up. You're wrong. Learn from your mistakes and adjust your ideas accordingly. That is the scientific method.

>literally making up complete bullshit to defend your retarded ass assumptions

Hey you dumb shit. Define God. Then ask who/what created us. Then amend your definition of God to that. Fucking commie mental midget.

These are very simple and well understood events in evolutionary biology. This probably isn't the best place to ask about in depth explanations though

but also, people forget that religion can be a nice construct and is not limited to christianity, islam, judaism.
we can have a good ethos in place of nav religions

>haredi
will eventually the haredis take over the country? Their women have like 5 or 6 kids, and their men only "study". They only produce more ultra voters.
youtube.com/watch?v=0lTjZkri7po

The majority of Christians accept evolutionary theory. It is official Catholic Church doctrine that evolution does not contradict Christianity and the current Pope has issued statements that he accepts evolutionary theory. There is nothing about evolution that contradicts the Nicene creed. Big Bang theory was formulated by a Catholic priest.

>hi IQ
>No God
Shit really came from nothing huh? Damn. Thats smart.

>high IQ countries are largely no longer religious
If Sweden had high IQ they wouldn't let rapefugees in.
Atheists are simply dumb and shallow people.

The entire country only has a combined IQ of 102?

>nobel prize
>relevant

In America, the country with the highest number of Nobel prize winners and top ranked world universities, less than half of scientists surveyed by Pew don't believe in God or a universal spirit/higher power. Even if you add ALL don't knows, it still only reaches 48%. And there are 50% MORE people who believe in a universal spirit/higher power in the scientific community than the general population.

pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/

According to Rice University, among non-communist Chinese (Hong Kong/Taiwan), the nation with the highest average IQ on earth, the science community has HIGHER religiosity than the general population.

>39 percent of scientists in Hong Kong identify as religious compared with 20 percent of the general population of Hong Kong, and 54 percent of scientists in Taiwan identify as religious compared with 44 percent of the general population of Taiwan
phys.org/news/2015-12-worldwide-survey-religion-science-scientists.html

153 IQ here. Not only do I believe in God, I know Him and know His name: Jesus

Vivaldi was a priest and not a stinking, subhuman, degenerate, filthy atheist.
youtube.com/watch?v=5jJvvGqdPVk

You linked a religious website. That pretty much makes the study lose all credibility

Loled.

Being a religious apologist make's a more moral country, a common lie is still strong but we the motherfucking west mayne. Bring the chaos we jump into fire to wield it.

No I didn't. Neither of those links are to religious websites. One is Pew, the other phys.org. You lied. That pretty much makes you lose all credibility.

>Equating not believing in a god with something coming from nothing

You inbred mongrels living in burgerland are the defects of the human race

120 here, but I have Jewish genes so it's only natural.

The problem is related to the Jews and their propaganda

Dumb and shallow are those who worship a kike on a stick