APPOLOGIZE

Making fun fat people is all fun and games till ONE DIES. Feel bad Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a87SkHd77Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=L7SkrYF8lCU&gl=BE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

high test alphas only itt

damn she lived to 36? thats a feat

Most likely it was soemthing trivial, like her heart getting crushed by the fat pushing in on all sides

S

It DEFINANTLY doesn't look like it could handle the sight of a challenger.

Nah, I feel great today

fuck fat people. Morbidly obese people who live on state benefits should be euthanised.

I have sympathy for people who are overweight but she is fucking well over the top obese.

Somebody was feeding her, so in effect they killed her and she let it happen.

Press S to Shit on grave.

We lost a great body today. 1100 lbs no longer able to red pill bulimics. RIP in one big piece.

She doesn't even look that fat here. The webm of the guy being washed is like twice her size.

Is this the fph thread?

>farewell superstore
my sides, fuck

Yeah.. For the pallbearers...

good christ somebody MARRIED her

>Feel bad Sup Forums?
in general, or about this fatso's death?

I feel bad in general but that is unrelated.

one dies so dozens can be fed.

Looks like it didn't stick.

>That captcha

>Making fun fat people is all fun and games till ONE DIES.

It's never fun and games, even then. Fat people are a disgrace and should feel nothing but shame. They're made fun of because they clearly lack the self-discipline to do anything to better themselves on their own, so perhaps social pressures will finally give them the metaphorical kick in the ass they need to at least start fucking walking so they don't die before they're 40, like that thing did.

oh god im dead

>farewell superstore

She lost loads of weight but the damage was already done.

you probably don't actually want to watch this
if you do, blame yourself or God

Thats the blob that almost didnt make it here for the life saving surgery because of the "travel ban" hahaha.

They finished her coffin, now all that remains is the logistics of renting a Caterpillar excavator and making a hole that's big enough before she starts to smell.

B-but look how far he has came?

I blame god

What in the fuck

I just have no idea how they do it. That shit's like, 6,000 calories per DAY. How do they pay for it? How do they manage to eat all of it? This level of obesity goes beyond comprehension.

She may be gone, she will be a beacon of light to the rest of us
(The rendered fat was used to fuel a lighthouse nearby)

To get that big, someone or numerous people, are bringing them food. A lot of fuckin food. Like, buckets of food. The people doing that are just as responsible. Even more so at some point.
When you see pics like this, you don't instantly think of all the other people involved, do you?

Feeders are scum

The title changes hands every week

It ain't my fault. Her heart couldn't take the bacon's banter.

I could make a fat joke, but that would be too heavy.

They are but it's also possible that the fattie is manipulating them. I mean, one of the 'superstars' of My 600lb Life took his kid out of school so that she could bring him food all day. What would you do as teenager if your father screamed like retarded chimp for hours if you didn't bring him nuggies?

youtu.be/a87SkHd77Rs

That's a good point actually.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=L7SkrYF8lCU&gl=BE

are those his nuts?

That Fupa.

how the FUCK do you get that big in 2 years

I can't even push down the mandatory 2000kcal a day.

Just... How?

A TON OF FUN

I played Seymour in my high school play, was awesome

Top fucking Kek

I'm fat and I don't care. If you weigh over half a ton don't expect any sympathy from anyone.

Wtf. Is that really the same chick in the first pick and are those dates legit???

We should just start using dead fat people for oil.

oh god my eyes

Saved to my reaction folder

Holy fucking shit

The EMS guys used to tell me stories about going out to pick up people like this. The got fat in the room and now literally can't get out. They have to get someone to come cut a hole in the wall and take them out on a forklift. Amazing.

You could make, like, two dozen neovaginas AND two dozen neopenises with all that spare thigh, now I know what I must do to live out my /d/ nightmare- find a fat woman who wants to be thin- and a sex monster

People without self-control disgust me.

>What would you do as teenager if your father screamed like retarded chimp for hours if you didn't bring him nuggies?

I'd beat him with a flyswatter until he STFU.
What's the fat fuck gonna do? Get up and chase me?

Momma playing a game with arnie

>no stretch marks
I get stretch marks if I have a big meal wtf

Look at that smile turn into a frown.

Real friends don't let friends get fat. TELL THEM the minute you notice weight gain. if they sperg out, drop them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

Fuck Drumph!
Fuck fascism!

He looks like he should take up skydiving.

Seems like there should be some way to stop them when it gets to the point where they're completely helpless, report them for abusing a disabled person or something. I remember seeing some show where someone was in the hospital to try to lose weight but their family was coming and bringing them a ton of food so they kept gaining more - just don't let the family visit, or lock the door so they'd need to ask each time and they can check if they're bringing a mountain of food with them.

I don't think that's normal