Relocation of refugees program ends today

eureporter.co/frontpage/2017/09/25/relocation-of-refugees-end-to-program-must-not-mean-end-of-relocation/
>Two years ago, the governments of the EU Member States agreed to relocate 160,000 refugees who had arrived in Italy and Greece to other EU countries. To date, only around 30,000 refugees have been relocated to another country
The program of forced relocation of refugees across EU ends today. From now on, even if European Commission decides to punish Poland and Hungary for refusing to take part in the program, they cannot bring any of them here by force. Czech Republic took in 12 out of 2691 refugees planned, and Slovakia 16 out of 902. Only Malta fulfilled the quota completely, while Finland in 94% (1951 refugees)

We've won boys

Other urls found in this thread:

csis.carto.com/builder/60931f8e-9bcb-11e6-98fa-0e05a8b3e3d7/embed?state={"map":{"ne":[24.367113562651276,-27.333984375000004],"sw":[67.23806155909902,73.91601562500001],"center":[50.3734961443035,23.291015625000004],"zoom":4}}
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/17/world/europe/italy-libya-migrant-crisis.html?referer=https://www.google.it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you

Suck on the fat Polish kielbasa, faggot.

Suck on that nigger dick

>Greec
czechia and slovakia "won"

Only 12? Does it mean that the cute submissive brown girls seeking asylum in my sheets aren't desperate muslim refugees? I've met more than 12 of them.

What happens to all the new migrants now?

who cares?

I'm truly sad about this

These woman and children are in need and we turn our back on them when we are a rich continent...

Humanity is sick

>who cares?
The people of the european country they end up in

Return them to the sender

Then leave, go to Africa and help them there.

I care... I don't want them here.

>the european country they end up in
not Poland, Hungary or any of our friends so I do not care in the slightest

Nah fuck you only the biggest idiots in fucking politics import and then spread islamic terrorism on the entire fucking continent with the predicted but by politicans and media ignored effect of producing mountains of corpses and thousands of raped women and children for which blood every single idiot that supported this nonsense is per definition responsible for, because it was predicted around a million times and ignored just as many times. This picture is the reality of the situation.
Merkel with her stupidity spread islamic terror on the entire continent and has the blood of countless corpses and rapes on her hands.
This is not a opinion this is a verified fact.

>while Finland in 94% (1951 refugees)

Probably twice or thrice that number left voluntarily.

u mad eurocuck?

Then they can go back and fix their own country instead of running away to leave it to be a festering brain drained shithole. You cancerous fuck liberals are the new slave apologists.

You think this is over, you dumb polacke?
We will march on your country like we did in 1939 and masturbate as our muslim brothers pump their fertile seed inside your women

Since refugees have low carbon footprint the Green party, which will join Merkel in the government, will opt to take them in. This way both the refugee and the German problem will fix itself.

I bet you are Pole baiting for replies

don't be mad. They would not stay in these countries anyway.
There were refugees in Estonia. They left after one week.
They even complain if they live in Switzerland but have to live in a village or on an alp. For there is not enogh action and party

Go to muhammed.

>mfw Romania took in thousands of them
Why are we always such good, obedient boys? We even voted against the scheme (and the traitorous poles voted for it).

>bulgarian
>ability to emote sadness
nice meme

This. A fact supported by thousands of victims and their families, insiders on the police, in the army, education, social services, government, and even from those few brave enough to risk their careers and safety and speak up. Europe hates islam, our leaders are cock gobbling globalists, they are borderline insane, but they don't represent the hundreds of millions of us who make up this beautiful, ancient, Christian continent.

>while Finland in 94% (1951 refugees)
and I thought making negress a beauty queen was clever virtue signalling to EC, but alas

Több NGOval voltam Afrikában mint minden magyar kombinálva..

we destroyed their africa not the other way around they deserve to be here

>literal cuck
go figure

I get the funny feeling you're not actually a European.

>Miriam

My fucking dick desu

No, we fucked off from Africa once we realized that nogs are useless, and pestilent.
Read a book, faggot nigger.

another manifestation of POLISH PATRIOTISM that can make even disabled nigger into hardcore catholic nationalist

So go fix it you lazy fucker. it's your privilege. You should already have sold your house to a migrant for free and moved to Africa to help the needy, you self-serving, ungrateful hun-pig

your picture is wrong, those statistics are from 2012-2015. Fuck my retarded countrymen who don't actually look up their own facts.

Source: csis.carto.com/builder/60931f8e-9bcb-11e6-98fa-0e05a8b3e3d7/embed?state={"map":{"ne":[24.367113562651276,-27.333984375000004],"sw":[67.23806155909902,73.91601562500001],"center":[50.3734961443035,23.291015625000004],"zoom":4}}

>we destroyed their africa
we did nothing of the sort langosz eater
neither Poland nor Hungary had colonies
Poland almost had Madagascar
almost

As a refugee I would never want to go to eastern europoor anyway had enough of the fucking criminal thieving poles and r*manians here already they are worse than muslims

Germany at it again.

Top csali
3 replies plus me is pretty good

eat shit malaria ridden cunt. I hope you die.

t-th-that not u-us ;(

what happened Muhammad, did Pole shat on your quran?

Hnnnng

I worked for multiple NGOs in Chad Niger CAR and Ghana in the past years

Im doing everything to fix it you subhumans

That's because you are hungarian clay

if there was no magyarization, i would not have a problem staying together

They will end up in Germany hopefully.

>Im doing everything to fix it you subhumans
there is no fixing it you dolt

>and the traitorous poles voted for it
Don't be like that, we got betrayed too. After the parliamentary debate and the meeting with V4 our PM publicly announced that we'd vote No, then changed her mind during the meeting and decided to vote Yes.

Since the parliamentary elections were coming close we threw them out and wanted to change it, but because of these two traitors we couldn't.

Don't be complacent. You've seen nothing yet, as climate change exacerbates in the coming decades millions will be trying to shore Europe.

Hazaáruló disznó!
Sem én, sem más magyar ember akar tetves niggereket magyar földön! A teves román kutyák is elegek amik erdélyben vannak...

They aren't arriving anymore, the Italian government had payed the Lybian warlords to detain niggers in concentration camps.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/17/world/europe/italy-libya-migrant-crisis.html?referer=https://www.google.it/

Good! Let the germans take them all.

The plan proceeds...

>Czech Republic took in 12 out of 2691 refugees planned, and Slovakia 16 out of 902.
Based Eastbros.

>climate change
Just like how in the 70s we were sure climate change was gonna cause an ice age?
or how there'd be no ice caps left by 2000?
or how there'd be no ice caps left by 2010?

You really need to stop regurgitating what you've heard. It's not healthy, and you'll be happier with a more skeptic mind. Well, not happier, but less complacent, giving you some amount of pride.

Nice

This is definitely a bait post. Nobody in Hungary is this stupid except for leftists.

i like this image

>we destroyed their africa
Bullshit

Before "we" came there was nothing. When "we" left there was infrastructure, schools, agriculture. "They" just didn't make anything out of it

To porażka Unii Europejskiej, tylko Malta wywiązała się z przestrzegania programu. Dla przykładu Hiszpania wypełniła zaledwie 13,7% planu relokacji, podczas gdy Belgia 25,6%. Holandia 39,6%, a Portugalia 49,1%. Polska nikogo nie relokowała. Słowacja, która bez powodzenia zaskarżyła decyzję o relokacji przed Trybunałem Sprawiedliwości UE, przyjęła zaledwie 16 z 902 osób poszukujących ochrony, Czechy tylko 12 z 2691 osób.

Według doniesień Politico, program nie będzie przedłużany, zamiast tego UE ma przyjąć nowy program wspierania krajów wspólnoty, które dobrowolnie zgodzą się na relokowanie nowych tzw. uchodźców z krajów pierwszej rejestracji.
translation of original article imminent

the new route is the Black Sea -> Romania -> other EU cunts

apparently they are too scared to come through Bulgaria anymore

That image is adorable as fuck.

hurr durr people I dont agree with must be baiting

no wonder you elected a joke of a president enjoy your enhanced DACA

>tfw "we" will take them all instead

fixed

If you ain't baiting, then you are a fucking retard to want to commit national suicide. That, or a Soros loving kike parasite.

Do your country a favor and kill yourself.

It is failure of European Union, only Malta accoplished entirety of program (of relocations). As example Spain did only 13,7% of relocation plan, meanwhile Belgium did 25,6%, Netherlands 39,6%, Portugal 49,1%. Poland relocated no one. Slovakia, which unsuccessfully challenged decision about relocation under EU Tribunal of Justice, took only 16 of 902 people seeking security, Czechy only 12 of 2691.

According to Politico, (relocation) program will not be extended, instead EU will apply new program supporting countries that will decide to take relocated new so called refugees from countries of first registration (?)

I want a hug as well :(

>LITERALLY BRIBING SAND NIGGERS
>Very slow italian style

Italy, Please never change.

When is this fucking "refugee" meme going to end? When are people going to call them what they really are? You know, "invaders" and "economic migrants"? It seriously makes my blood boil just hearing the fucking word REFUGEE. THEY'RE NOT FUCKING REFUGEES

too bad

When I visit my mother next year, I'm goingto pay you a visit.

>countries of first registration (?)
That means the EU will spend German money to support the refugees who are registered in Italy, Greece or Hungary when they decide to move to Germany.

You are too far away, ask Serbia.

source or you just speak out of ass?

Give a group of white people an African country and watch them turn it into a first world country within one generation. Africa is better than ever, that's why China is colonizing it today. The problem is the niggers living there. Doesn't matter where you move them, they'll always be useless at best and destructive at worst.

You're already hugging Bosnia, Hrvoje.

akkor menj vissza szépen afrikába hátha meghálának egy késsel a nyakadba

I'm just interpreting the stuff that you posted.
>EU will apply new program supporting countries that will decide to take relocated new so called refugees from countries of first registration
Countries of first registration are usually the 3 that I mentioned, and according to the Dublin treaty refugees should stay there. What you posted means that they'll be allowed to move to countries that want them (so Germany most likely) and these volunteer countries will get financial support.

If only you understood how much easier and cheaper it is to bribe than to nuke...

>tfw you wish you were part of the resistance like based slavs
>tfw you're actually in one of the most fucked countries if not the worst in Europe

Tell me this ride ends next stop.

das rite, you wont take our bulls away from my wife(male-trasngender woman, also my daughter and pan-dinosaur)

tbf you only have to nuke once, bribes can continue indefinitely

so now we have to oppose the inevitable "EU refugee fund" that will probably get established because reasons
you did it to yourself

Nukes are expensive both to build than to justify

The ride never ends, Pierre. It's your fault

pls

I'll hang on by Hungary nuts.

Kinda fitting.

The best part of this pic is the last one
>people living on a farm have to hunt rats to survive
>"people" living on a farm in a country with one of the best arable lands in the world, capable of feeding half of Africa themselves, would rather hunt rodents than fucking work on the farm they're living in

Its nuts are vojvodina

Scramble for Africa again, and this time replace the niggers. Hope it doesn't end up like Romania with it's gyspy problem though.

t-thanks :')

To be fair, there was a pretty huge drought going on at the time.
I don't know enough about agriculture to comment one way or the other on whether or not farming was viable. Still, never heard about droughts making farming impossible before they threw the white folks out.

Really cooks my almonds.

Don't move them, REMOVE them

and we kept ours in callie france topkek

when the nazis bombed us to shit we rebuilt we didnt spread like rats expecting hand outs,we killed the enemy then rebuilt

No. No more replacing niggers. Just fucking exterminate them like the vermin they are. Exterminate them once and for all.

>I'm working my tits off here!
>Why are these villagers just sitting around watching?