Riddle me this

Elect nigger
>nothing but class in the WH

Elect Trump
>constant chimpouts

Why is the world always not what you expect?

lol remember Ferguson?

Because liberals are apes
Sage

remember baltimore...

>Obongo
>Class
Pick only one

Nothing but class? Or not allowed to say anything about Obama without the caveat of "it's not about race"
Bad mouth Obama = Racist
Bad mouth Trump = Freedom fighting rebel.

>Why is the world always not what you expect?
You either keep the Goy guessing
Or get the gassing

>Trump say "grab them by the pussy" in private
>"MISOGYNY"
>Obama publicly shows off his erect penis through his pants
>total media silence

Really turns on your nuts.

>nothing but class in the WH under Obama?
Send billions to ragheads in Iran
Kick NoKo can down the road
Spend 8 years telling world USA sucks
Force through failure known as Obamacare
Rack up $10T new debt, raising total to $20T
Ignore national infrastructure
Waste time with hollyweirdos and media bloviators
Tell Christians, on Easter day no less, that they have a lot to apologize for
Hold muslim rites in WH
Lie and say muslims have been a positive part of America since its founding
Target Sisters of the Poor
Target Tea Party with politicized IRS
Run guns to drug dealers in Mexico, get American border agents killed
Put HRC in as SoS
Fund ISIS
Pretend Russia, in 2012, hasn't been a problem since the 1980's
Pretend Russia, in 2016, stole the election - fail to explain why you did nothing about it
Set back race relations at least 40 years in the US
Somehow, on a modest salary, become a multi-millionaire while in office

That's what I call school on Saturday: no class.

>elect nigger
>8 years later race relations are worse than ever
:thinkingface:

Relax Genghis, it wasn't erect. It was just his bbc.

Trump is not an intelligent person, he's not interesting, and his jokes suck

He has terrible taste in everything from food, decor, music, to fashion.

He has zero class, just a bunch of money

lol

Since when is being a giant pussy the same as "class"?

>nothing but class in the WH

Literally, nothing but a classy veneer. I don't think Obama is a bad man, but he is certainly a weak, ineffective man.

So dumb he turned a million into multi-billions of dollars, in the NYC real estate market no less. So dumb he beat the globalist media, a sitting president shilling for HRC, HRC herself and her $1.4 billion war chest, the Hollyweirdo's, and every virtue signaling piece of shit in this country. But yeah, he's not that intelligent. Oh, and yes, he's not that interesting, it's a total mystery why he's been the #1 topic for 2+ years now, most likely reason: not interesting. And yes, it's is crucial for a POTUS to have exemplary taste in food, decor, music and fashion. Could not agree more. Decision making and national pride is a distant second; fashion is #1 with a bullet. And you're right, all those people and causes he's helped in his life, all the 10's of thousands he's employed and who loved working for him, perfect example of no class. user, you've converted me. This is where my ride on the Trump Train ends. Thanks for the logic.

A good point. Trump acts like a nigger more than Obama.

t. r/politics/

Trump isn't interesting, the fact people support this clown is what's fascinating.
I haven't listened to a single Trump speech all the way through, I can't stand his voice, and it drives me crazy when he pathetically stumbles over his elementary school level vocabulary.

He sounds like a 5th grader to me.

Also his brother killed himself because Trump and Fred wouldn't stop calling him a failure, therefore he got 300 million in assets.

Your entire premise is also based on the idea that Trump isn't simply lying about how much money he has.
To be a billionaire, he would have to make around 100 million every year, ill believe he makes that when he releases his tax returns

>He sounds like a 5th grader to me.

pic related is you.

>reddit
lol
>r/politics
lol

So, by your own words, you care more about the way that he speaks rather than the meaning of what he says. That's very superficial. Your take on why his brother killed himself does not interest me. As for his net worth, just do an internet search. Even his haters in the financial press conservatively estimate his wealth at $3b plus.