The exact moment Hillary killed the Democratic party. Although I think some runners up include: deplorables, phlegm fit...

The exact moment Hillary killed the Democratic party. Although I think some runners up include: deplorables, phlegm fit, 50 points ahead, side of beef, hot sauce. What's your fondest moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=SbYlbLSI_5I
youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R7MQ7mDaFMM
youtube.com/watch?v=2g27lTq11dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Dems so faggy

I think it goes all the way back to when she became a carpetbagging senator.

The whole Abuella thing

When she conspired with the media and government to rob the American people of their democracy.

She wanted to be a mexican grandmother and a black soul sista and an old timey white bread suffragette and a new age feminist and so on...he label was sack of shit and it just stank.

All hail the butcheress of Benghazi!

I hate this stupid bitch

2nd debate i believe

How about this one
youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Look on her face as shes like "Yeah..gotcha." and then the look trump gives the camera as he delivers his line.

So perfect.

people can say what they want, but for me OP, i was always told by my friends, family, co-workers, girlfriends, and basically everyone who had ever been around me that my conspiratorial view of politicians and particularly hillary was "totally paranoid and nuts", so part of me always remained sympathetic to her.
then wikileaks came out, and basically proved that she was 100% colluding with the media, received debate questions, was guiding them and instructing them on what to say every step of the way, that she didn't really believe any of her positions (had "public and private" positions), wanted to keep the population stupid, wanted to send "moles" into the catholic church to destroy it from the inside out, got pay for play, got money from saudi arabia, and a whole whole bunch of other shit. not to mention the whole pizzagate thing and the whole murder of justice scalia thing, which never even got any traction or attention for some reason.

and then MSM basically just tried to spin it as "there was nothing here"

for some reason, for me personally, when that faggot chris cuomo went on the air on CNN and told people that "it was illegal to view wikileaks, but was different for the media", in a total bold - faced lie.

that was the tipping point for me. everything sort of became clear for me in that moment, and i realized i was right the whole time for going against all of my liberal roots and liberal indoctrination.

pic slightly related

The clinton stroke, drag into a van moment was beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Very watchable.

The Al smith dinner, and the words

>she has taken villages

Nobody laughed.

He had them by the balls.

By the way, Cardinal Dolan whispered to Hillary right then. Has anybody read his lips?

Pokemon go to the polls

She's just chillin' in Cedar Rapids, you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbYlbLSI_5I

"Pokémon Go to the polls."

The singular moment where everyone who ever played a single game in the franchise decided to vote for Trump.

She's looking at all your memes

youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og

this happens at around the ~12 minute

When she was talking about the dangers of the "alt-right" and that absolute Sup Forums hero screamed Pepe was the exact moment when I knew we got this, for the general public it was probably her collapsing on 9/11, probably the worst moment to collapse ever.

The redhead in that crowd was cute. Can't believe she went to a Clinton rally

Hillary is the queen of may-mays! Here come dat boi!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

you guys still with her right?

Well said. The only kind of person who'd be able to pull that off is an extremely likable person free of bitterness or megalomania. The exact opposite of Hillary.

>It's called the ALT RIGHT.
>peeeeeeepaaaaaaay!

Yeah. After months of "Her health is fiiiiine."

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

Wtf is this literal shit?
Fat, disgusting lesbian feminists having wet orgasms.

juden!

Ellen forgets when Hillary actively campaigned against gay marriage

But it's ok, she's a Democrat!

The kike is strong with them

Fuck that reptilian robotic cunt

way awesome haha

Hillary believes, as she always has, that marriage is a SACRED BOND BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

that looks like cgi to me, something is not right

Remember when cuomo said something like "we certainly couldn't help her more than we have"?
It's amazing how little they even bother hiding it at times, but then again libs will ignore it even if it's shoved in their faces

Because your "pied piper" strategy backfired silly! Real brilliant to boost Trump's candidacy and give him unlimited media coverage for free!

washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html

That is a 1.2 billion dollar meme.

pokemon go to the polls gave me cancer

Hillary's memes may be dank, but this fag's are lit
youtube.com/watch?v=R7MQ7mDaFMM

What I want to know is: how the fuck did he campaign manager get the job? Hillary's campaign was a trainwreck from start to finish.

Fuck I hate Ellen so much. I remember seeing an ad for that - "Hillary's going to be on Ellen!" and just shuddered at the amount of pandering to doughy white women.

Hillary's really dragging out the suffering, too. The dems seem really shattered with nobody to fall back on. What the fuck are they going to do?

She lost half the Dems when she stole the primary from Bernie.
She lost the Nation of Islam when she killed Gaddafi and made fun of it.
Then everything from her past came back like: super predator, Robert Byrd, bragging about creating Al Qaeda...

The absolute hatred she has and pandering to amerilardassclaps

Libtards have to be another species if they can watch this garbage.

I remember watching this live and about dying from laughter. God bless President Trump.

WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S

No fucking way

Bernie Sanders for real this time guys

Harambe

Good lord, I couldn't even get through that whole clip.

>if you wish good things for your enemies, they lose

She has a prize that whoever killed and raped the most children she trafficked would be her campaign manager.

"Comedy"

is she in jail?

This. That moment when Shillary, like the towers, collapsed on 9/11.

Omg omg omg
The AL Smith Dinner was one of the greatest pieces of comedy history EVVVER recorded

I for one am extremely happy with not only Hillary losing, but in the spectacular fashion in which it played out. How dirty her campaign was, how biased the media was, how absolutely fucked she was with wikileaks. I think it was a real eye opener to a lot of people. I'm glad she crashed and burned the way she did.

her zombie appropriation

I love that pic

That Ellen moment is fucking cringe worthy

Karma for Libya? The old Colonel is smiling from his grave, no doubt!

I think the seizure / fainting on 9/11 was when we knew it was over for her.

Personally I don't feel this was so funny. In a way, it was deadly serious, just below the surface.

When Trump mentioned Haiti the energy in the room changed radically, turned so incredibly serious.

This is because everyone in the room, in different ways, at that moment was thinking about children being kidnapped, raped, sacrificed. That's no joke.

That's when I knew Trump really had a power over them. Something had, perhaps, turned round.

Was there ever an explanation for that piece of metal that fell out if her pants?

Does anyone care what this degenerate says? Didn't he just play some role on star trek? Didn't he suck dick on Howard stern show?

someone was saying it might have been part of a knee brace, nobody really knows though.

I got such creepy vibes when I first saw this. The idea that they were trying to make someone so obviously unwell president was chilling

Her trying to get onto the Ghostbusters hype train on that same episode of Ellen was hilarious because it helped sink the movie even harder than it already was destined to sink.

Michael Jordan summed it up perfectly when he explained why he didn't get involved in politics: "Republicans buy shoes too."
You attach your brand to a political party and you'll lose half the population's support and thus lower revenue.
But with the Liberal bubbles of Hollywood, New York, Washington DC and Silicon Valley they've forgotten that there is a huge market out there for everyone else. A lesson they're going to have to learn the hard way.

It's fucking horrifying she got as far as she did and that many people supported her. Someone told me last night that the time for happy endings is over and I'm inclined to believe. These are dark days.

when the fly landed on her.

The way her handlers grab her like it was normal and expected behaviour. God I miss the election.

WE MAY NEVER KNOW

Oh she's still damaging the democrats. Her book tour is fucking amazing.

Hillary 2020

Pokémon go to the polls.

They were paralysed from the top down because everything had to be approved at a higher level causing massive bottlenecks in communication and also stagnating innovation at the local levels.

The same thing happened to McCain and Romney, not giving your regional officers autonomy causes problems all over the place.

>All those agents who suddenly appeared to block the publics view of her a second too late.

Bet she forgot their birthdays or something and they just didn't give a fuck.

50 points ahead was priceless
Move it like bernie was cool and I was right there on twitter when that slavic guy broke the story.
Naming the Alt Right speech was cool too.

Kikes.

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

Also, isn't there a video of her grinding on black people in some club?
I believe there's a video of Trey Gowdy grilling her, or someone representing her, and that was absolutely beautiful.
The series of bizarre health issues has been a weird ride, and I'm not sure I want off.
Another thing that pissed me off was the "sniper fire" incident. Is she just such a compulsive liar, that she needed some kickass story? I don't get it at all

Mmmm... powerful.
The spirit of that mural doesn't look very clean.

>boxxing with donald trump on a national presidential ring
what was the bitch thinking
if trump is anything, he's a fighter
she thought she could rig the fights...
she did and still lost
no but she's a nobody everybody is taking potshots at, have you seen the jews and liberals flaming her over her book?

trump is tackling the deep state now, it's a whole other beast
and hillary is off limits as a darling of the establishment

Obama killed the democrat party, Hillary merely desecrated its corpse

WeedMan Joe Rogan had some political commentator on long before the election just when Hillary was sure she was about to run for president and he claimed that with all the surgeries and head injuries she had she wont live through her presidency(back when everyone though shes going to win).
That was such a big issue and noone seemed to be intrested in her well-being or will she be able to actually work as president physically. Left doesnt seem to care about things like that.

I've heard that being assigned to Hillary was the shittiest Secret Service job you can get, because she's shitty to everyone around her who isn't part of her inner circle.

911 jesus christ pose outside the van

Absolutely fucking brutal lmaoooo! The look after he says his line she's like "oh fuck did I just get Trump'd?"
God damn I miss election season.

Covering up a seizure with the members of the press pretending it didnt happen as it happened and subsequent denial articles

That hotel security guy who claimed she said she doesnt like "niggers" but InfoWars didnt go wide with it.

When she started trying to sound black while discussing her love of hot sauce. Whatever the fuck that is.

yeah that's the moment she lost
thanks to a rando whipping out his phone at the right place at the right time
that man saved the world

We movin' like Bernie!

youtube.com/watch?v=2g27lTq11dk