Overlord Anime

Albedo Setting change could still be possible?

No.

I like that Albedo gets finally out of Nazerick. Seems like she will get a more active role after vol 9.

I like her as a character so i am happy about that.

So, how long until Philip-sama wins Ainzbowl?

That is because Albedo will no longer be limited by the LN following the WN.

no

He has already won. He has already planned everything z he just needs some time for the plan to be executed.

10 minutes

HERE WE GO

Yeah for Ainz JUST casualy forceing the empire to vassalge...without even trying or intending to do...this will be glorious.

It's that time of the day again

5 minutes

Try not to post links guys.

FBI is watching us

what links?

LN translations can be found here:

overlordvolume10.blogspot.com

What translations are you talking about user? Those are clearly fanfic.

>This naive thinking Philip sama doesn't have the sorcerrer king dancing on the palm of his hands.
>Kukuku Nazarick would be like puppet with their strings cut once Philip sama's keikaku starts.

Demiurge version when

It'll soon be time to finalize the JUST.

here come best boi

oshit sasuga

Yeah his 7 farm guardians will deal with nazerick with no problem...

IT'S TIME!

KITTTTAAAAAA

It's out

That works too well.

kek, its out

>not listening about empire building games
You fucked up, Ainz-sama.

>“...Guildmaster, I have a very good relationship with El-Nix-dono. I’ve even acceded to his requests in the past.”
Poor Ainz.

>tfw your image gets used on the blog
oh gosh

GrandStrat games would have helped the shit out of him.

WHY DOES IT FEEL SHORT AHHHH

hes a 10/10/10 ruler who literally cannot die

he doesnt need to worry about petty shit like coring costs and overextension

Because fuck you, that's why.

>I need to focus on policies which encourage a population increase. Albedo can carry them out.
Asking Albedo to increase population will probably lead to severe decrease instead.

>doesn't know what partisans are

Did anyone make a Nazarick civ for Civ 5?

>Heaven only knew why, but all his subordinates seemed to think that the Sorcerer King Ainz Ooal Gown was a genius.
>Thus, Ainz could not say or do anything to betray that faith. He could not disappoint them.
The only limit of his genius is his incapacity at recognizing his own genius.

Racial trait: Your units cannot be damaged and one-shot all enemy units.

>Ainz has already made Ainzach guardian tier loyalty
Is Charisma his secret uber tier stat?

>ainzach is directly responsible for the JUSTening

ainzach seems like a pretty cool guy to be honest, I hope we see more of him in the future

>At this point, Ainz stopped for a moment and looked Ainz straight in the eye. He could not imply that he was waiting for the man’s response.

>Ainz looking himself straight in the eye

Can't wait for Nix and Ainzach to have a nice chat while Ainz slaughters the martial lord.

This is fucking gold.

Ainz just ignored borders thinking he's best buds with Jircniv and it'd be fine.

Ainz just has some serious max LUCK to make it all work for him at the right times (but the worst times for everyone opposing him).

I fucking love Ainzach.
Is it a Fate-Buff coming off from his name or something?

You underestimate the power of Remote Viewing.But, yeah.

>Heteromorphs did not possess the concept of a lifespan.
Well that is confirmed.

>Ainz clenched his right fist where nobody could see. It would seem Ainzach was no longer so guarded. Ainz was sure of it.

So Ainz is like "YOSHA" or is it because he is angry?

I love the interaction between the two.

And i think people admirer Ainz because he is so powerfull but still has a hands on approach about thinks.
His rationalitys helps alot...Ainzach got fast a sense of being able to reason with that King...that is normaly impossible with nobles or kings that looking down on people.

Yoshi-des

Great character interaction. Brain and brawn. Not that either really lack one of the aspects, it just sort of... work?

>So I guess as long as the number of people increases, the Sorcerous Kingdom will also become more vibrant… I guess I need to focus on policies which encourage a population increase. Albedo can carry them out.

More like BardFrog-Domo will carry them out, am I right guys?

he have human friend, he is happy

fat fuck you are user

>Why not prove your strength in the arena my lord?
>Good idea. Let's get to it.

At least Ainz wasn't asked to decimate the opposition with a magic spell.

I want more Ainzach and Ainz happy adventures, god damn. I think it was my favorite part of vol 10

>This was the relationship Ainz wanted with Gazef.

the martial lord need calcium

So what's the list of humans Ainz actually likes?
Nfrea
the poor sword of darkness chaps
JUSTniv
Ainzach
Nemu
That cool guy named Momon
Anyone else?

I wonder how he feels about Fluder

>Ainz and Ainzach are best buds
>inb4 Albedo get wind of this news and throws him to the black capsule

Go To Hell!

Useful but can you trust a guy who betrayed his liege so easily?

>Ainz
>Ainzach
We just saw the birth of team 2AINZ2FURIOUS

I don't know about that. It's different with men then with women.

A wife's got to be accepting of her husband's friends, after all.

It's just as bad
>lol, the SORCERER king is about to fight with the Martial Lord
>in close combat
>fuck what those soldiers are saying, he's mush!
>Ten gold coins on the Martial Lord!
>Twenty!
>>match
>...fuuuuuuck

Unless it is Mare

Did Ainz finally make a real friend?

Yea she's so accepting of his friends she's willing to send an extermination force to welcome them ASAP.

He's getting there. At the very least he's gained a subordinate who won't constantly lick his boots and give advice that challenges Ainz's view.

I get the feeling ainzach will betray ainz. Either that or he's going to die/abducted.
there is no happy in overlord

>Ainz:"hey Albedo I met this guy, he seems like a very nice fellow Im thinking of giving him a title in my Kingdom"
>Albedo"Your wishes are orders, whats his...
>Philip"Miss Albedo we meet again"

I thought it was luck? Hell he is just so OP.

Sasuga Philip-sama

>Meanwhile Ainzach bets everything he has on the challenger.
The employees still refer to that event as the sacking of Arwintar.

Haha, so thats how Ainz will enhance his pocket money after spending so much...

"Always bet on Ainz."

It's not about envy, she hates them herself and they could challenge his total authority.

>It's not about envy, she hates them herself and they could challenge his total authority.

Probably also after Vol 3/Vol 7 seeing how lonely Ainz is and she can never forgive them for abandoning HIM causing pain to Ainz...

>there is no happy in overlord
There's always some happy in overlord, see Carne Village and Hamsuke.

If you don't fuck with him or happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time you're fine. Ainzach could've run away like all the officials did, but he is serious about his job and he really liked Ainz idea for the new adventurer guild.

>I want more Ainzach and Ainz happy adventures

>Ainz is the one who always dragging Ainzach in some bizarre adventure.
"Like this one time where the sorcerer king apppears with a coach, drawn by a soul eater and drive by a ninja, in front of me."
he said "no time to explain get in the coach"

Ainz and Ainzach go to White Castle

There's also the fact that Ainz is also essentially her co-creator after editting her settings while feeling down about his comrades not showing up.

"Dude, where's my Soul Eater?"

>ainzach leaves mentally disturbed but gains several levels

kek

The worst thing is that he actually believes that Justniv likes him.

Somehow i have Rick&Morty in mind...

Ainz & Ainzach...jumps into his coach opening a portal into a another country having adventures...

He made a moe "yussss..." reaction. He's happy he's making friends with Aiznach.

>Ainz & Ainzach...jumps into his coach opening a portal into a another country having adventures
I'd watch that.

Ainz is just so moe, he is the cutest overlord ever.

"Theo, I just went to the most amazing place today-"
"ONORE AINZACH!!!"

> Ainz greeted Jerky not entirely out of respect. When Ainz realized that Jerky was present in the arena, he thought he had actually pissed Jerky off. It's because Ainz didn't mention his presence in the country to Jerky and this unannounced entry of another monarch would cause some political turmoil later. So, when Ainz actually said hello to Jerky, it was an act to try to apologize and leave a good impression but Jerky was shaking all over in paranoia.

I'll be honest, Ainz just being down-to-earth is really helping him with his non-guardian subordinates and that just makes him likeable to me as well. He might be a genocidal motherfucker but he's pretty affable.

>"Here take this devine magic arrow and shoot them! hold them back while I cast [Gate] for us to flee"
>"Shoot them!? Your majesty I can't just kill some angel beings"
>"Godammit Ainzach! They're summoned POP they don't have any feelings!"

Now I feel a bit depressed.
Ainz just really REALLY wants friends who treat him as a peer.

Remember to report for illegal content. The mod should now be able to ban these people.

Enri. A little partial to Mrs. Bareare as well, if only because of Nfirea.