Sword art online

What would you do if you were stuck in that death game?

Stay safe and wait for someone else to clear it. I'm a pussy, I know.

>figure out all the loopholes and undocumented skill/item synergies
>apply extensive experience of mmo jewery
>level all the crafting skills without ever leaving safe zones
>depending on social and economic necessity start the guild (as in craftsmen union)

Exterminatus

>go grind mid level shit endlessly to become rich and turn all the weak assed bums in the town into my own personal slaves and live like a king

>skillers
You have no spine.

Don't you even want to leave?

>Don't you even want to leave?

>Implying I would abandon my harem
Emperor is no emperor without his harem, he's just a man.

Shrug, get my guildmates, clear everything and go home.

Yea that too. I literally never ever play mmos without my irl friends. It's just another co-op game instead of some kind of social experience for us.

Just because kirito gets all the girls using plot armour doesn't mean you will.

>You have no spine.

>PvE is the only reason to play an MMO

This is why MMOs have been stagnant as a genre

Oh you know.

If money works in real world, I don't really see why it wouldn't work in a world where people who are too weak to do anything are starving to death.

Your dreams are weak. You're a NTR fan, aren't you?

Rape Silica

Wait for the government to deal this shit.
Find glitches.
Get gud.

She's only 12 though.

Digital avatars don't have an age

Would you jizz in real life if you jizzed in the game? Would I wake up covered by the crust of ages?

Yes they do and hers is 12

Perfect age for holding hands

I'd like to see this court case
>You raped a 12 year old?
>Is her hymen still there?
>Well, yes
>Didn't have sex then

Well nobody got arrested for in-game murder either. They dindu nuffin.

It really makes no sense when you think about it, no wonder desu-gunnu could have as much fun as he did

What if she wants more than that?

rape asuna like all those doujins

Win. Always try to stay relevant with the newest and most accurate information.

It's likely though that I could be killed while taking on some new boss that doesn't let you teleports away.

So I see summer has arrived...

What's summer about this? I only finished this show 2 days ago. I avoided it because it was popular just like Sup Forums encourages everyone to.
It was pretty bad after the sao plot, but still worth watching.

Message someone to stick some tin foil between my head and the helmet, and just take it off.

>Implying it ever stops

So I see, tripfags never left.

>tripfag
>mentioning summer

make a gang, stalk beatard, stab him in a dark alley, living the dream in virtual world because RL sucks

wish for a setting that made sense

Like what?

Grind levels/money like a fucking madman but NEVER ever go do boss dungeons because you get killed for real and be like the old man who likes to fish and not worry about anything anymore

Grind 24/7 weak levels with safety until I can clear the game.

Max out cooking. Nigs still gotta eat.

>not even a year on Sup Forums
>mentioning summer

He just wants to be part of something, I feel sorry for him

Yeah me too.

Wonder how my body isn't going to die from dehydration in a week.

How did the people in SAO avoid dying from dehydration?

I learn quickly.
Did you even watch the anime?

Not really.

I watched a few random episodes and decided I didn't like it.

For future reference, don't ask "why" or "how" questions about anime that you didn't finish. If you really need to know, look it up on the corresponding wiki. Nearly every anime has one.

they were in hospitals

Save and hord shit
Buy a small house
Become a master chef
Open a restaurant or something
Make friends
Hord more shit

>I learn quickly.
Seems like you still need to learn how to post without a name and a trip

Depends on the situation, but generally just take it easy and wait for Kirito to carry and solve everything alone.

join to a red players crew, I'm serious, I dont give a fuck about the others, I just want to survive and for that I need stuff

I'd probably focus hard on training until I realized some faggot twink was the protagonist and my effort was useless in the face of his bullshit haxx.

I'm not gonna risk my ass over and over again when that faggot could do it all by himself because of plot.

Shit anime.

What if there was no faggot helped by the plot?

Then I would train my ass off and repeatedly put my life on the line to get out because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let a group of other people get decimated in order to save me.

I'd be perfectly ok fighting just as long as I was making an impact instead of just helping set the backdrop for main boy and his harem.

I'd either wait for the police/government to take care of it, or get with a group of people to explore glitches/break the game. Literally anything but actually playing the game.

rape npcs

Level engineering, invent computer, browse Sup Forums

Stay in the guild hall and be comfy

>level up sandwich kills
>becoming the cooking king
>make sandwiches so good enemies kill themselves and ladies clothing explodes off

Pretty much have as much fun as possible because in all likelihood I'm going to die.

Turn off ethics

Get better taste in video games.

Have a medal.

>image.png
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Probably become a Chef or something along those lines. I'd also probably try and have a lot of sex because there's literally zero repercussions, except maybe the stimulus effects your real body and you end up waking up in a puddle of 2 years worth of semen.

That is perfectly reasonable considering this is SAO.

There's only 10% females and 90% males just like every vidya ever. So you can't find many to fug

Find dark elf NPC, marry, live with in a small cottage in the woods.

Is it worth the risk of permadeath?

NPCs all have a literal rape shield.

They can choose to turn it off if you do their quests and break their routine so Cardinal has to step in and give them limited AI to not break immersion.

For a qt dark elf waifu? Where the fuck do you think you are right now?

I thought Cardinal was pretty clear that NPCs are not for lewding. They don't even possess the intelligence to grasp that, let alone the hardware.

>not for lewding

Where can I find the translation of this volume?

stop making these threads, faggot