MOHAMAD ABDULAH GO AWAY!!!

>MOHAMAD ABUDLAH GO AWAY!!!
>instant hard-on
>why dont we help the swedes a little??
>or we gona wait,and call sweden a caliphat??

youtube.com/watch?v=nhBUs35-UdE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZEYp8Gr3pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioum5Xr-nS0&index=5&list=PLrgUJTSd4L4uN8luzHIp6X9KJIkQ2JV_L
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhPSZmjLI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone looking forward to the 30th?

I hope there is over a 1000 turn up.

1:00 that head shot fucking kek

floppin like a fish

dude got rekt

I actually was in on their channel and watched this a couple of days ago, I kekked. This is their youth party

I'm not so good at keeping up with their happenings, where are they going then? The big one is also the 9th of nov I think

youtube.com/watch?v=YZEYp8Gr3pk

actually nordfront granny, came and smacked the shitskin
>this be so fucked up

The Nordic Front are having a rally/march on the 30th. You should probably go with some Norwegians to lend a hand.

I am going to the next one as it is only £45 for me to get over there and back.

this is wonderfull
*tears of hope and happyness*

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioum5Xr-nS0&index=5&list=PLrgUJTSd4L4uN8luzHIp6X9KJIkQ2JV_L

yeah it's usually rather cheap to go too and from britain with one of these lowcost companies, it takes so short time anyways so who really cares if you get fancy food or not anyways you know. Airplane food sucks anyways

used it each time I've been to britain too

Nice. Anywhere in Norway I could go to that would be good to visit?

Also, here is the link to the video of the pre rally for the 30th.

youtube.com/watch?v=LdhPSZmjLI0

In the summer it's mostly the westlands really, many places there and in the northern part. Now soon you can start with skiing though so then the skiing places maybe are good like Trysil and Hafjell and so, but it's a bit early still though

We don't got so many fancy things here you know, so it's mostly nature stuff that's worth having a look at. Fishing, skiing and nature stuff basically. Avoid oslo just full off shits in there these days, not around the museums and stuff but downtown druggies and shitskins everywhere

look that all those old people

I tried to explain to my dad once that must have been nice to grow up in a nice homogeneous society before his generation decided to open the gates to those that culturally hate us. He literally doesn't see the problem because in his time immigrants actually adjusted and conformed to their new society. Not any more.

>01:00

I got a boner!! Support from Israel

holy shit loool that granny

I think old people just trust the police.
Police is history.
Police are there after the crime...