Well well well

Well well well.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/04/artifical-womb-women-ectogenesis-baby-fertility

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CgM3J
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/02/artificial-human-life-could-soon-grown-lab-embryo-breakthrough/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaguya_(mouse)
youtube.com/watch?v=U_hrYz_2uAk
goodreads.com/book/show/33295190-the-growing-season
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Gay people can have kids
>BUT NOW I HAVE LESS WORTH

Eating themselves

archive.is/CgM3J
Run it through an archive

Remember all the articles written by women celebrating the end of men because some lab fertilized an egg with lab grown sperm?

Isn't it interesting that when the tables are turned, it now has "frightening implications".

Note:
The fetuses generated with the lab grown sperm that so many women cheered about? They died, every single one. A fact which saw almost no reporting.

God bless you user

>The fetuses generated with the lab grown sperm that so many women cheered about? They died, every single one. A fact which saw almost no reporting.

Fucking hell.

Imagine the mutant freaks youll see within x generations

reagan was a cuck

Welcome to the timeline.
The fun's just getting started.

1. we don't need artificial wombs
2. hire a surrogate.
3. Companies should create and raise children. Leave the next generation to professionals. Adults are unreliable and a majority of marriages fail.

So if you make a baby in that what will it look like? I have heard that i have similar nose with my mother but if theres no mother would the baby look like his dad?

But you still need eggs retards.

>Hire a surrogate

Not everybody wants to pay an Indian to hold their baby for them.

This is great news. I'm a girl, I'm scared to have babies, but I want many of them. If I get an easier option and my baby's health won't be harmed I'll take it. We can save the white race. I will have an army with my husband, I'd have 4 naturally, but I'd never stop if I had this option (We're able to support them entirely without any welfare).

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/02/artificial-human-life-could-soon-grown-lab-embryo-breakthrough/

It's in the pipes.

>tfw literally useless cum dumpsters

look at this roastie trying desperately to save it's deflating value, even trying to dump off parenting on to companies so it can slut around even more.

Eggs can be made from almost any cell of the body (male of female). It's more expensive than real eggs at the moment but soon.

Autism

Why are you scared to have babies? It would be much better to have them yourself naturally than to let a machine grow them.

Actually I was ambivalent until your post. Now I get it. One could have like a dozen at a time. Literally no limit. We could have a 96% white country again in 15 years.

loss of figure could be a legit fear i think
it'll be easier to encourage women to mother more kids if there's no dealing with being pregnant and the after effects, so as the guy below you states they can be open to cranking out kids

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE EACH YEAR?

>The fetuses generated with the lab grown sperm that so many women cheered about? They died, every single one

source cant see shit in google

>some lab fertilized an egg with lab grown sperm?
Sperm can never ever be replicated. You need a man, there is no way around it, no shortcuts or loopholes.

A womb, on the other hand? That's definitely possible.

>artificial womb technology is developed
>the institution of abortion loses whatever relevance it had in their 'pro-choice' argument\
sounds good

It's the imprinting. It was foolhardy of them to think they could make it work in this day and age when their success rate with mice is 1/450. It's an eventuality though.

wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaguya_(mouse)
opposite-sex gametes are already a reality. They just don't reliably (1/450 are a success) produce viable offspring yet because we haven't worked out the molecular modifications needed to mimic in vivo imprinting markers.

>mice are the same as humans
It will NEVER be perfected for humans.

Well, we still need the eggs from a woman, and the sperm from a man.

How will roasties make this work for them?
The price of an egg from an intelligent babe with no health issues will be something like $80k to $200k

>NEVER
such lack of faith
anything chemical, we can replicate

As long as you look after yourself you don't have to worry much about loss of figure. That's just promoting laziness over the natural order of things. Of course there is vain things to worry about like stretchmarks and loose skin which arent as easy to over come as getting fat, but these are the sacrifices women make to have their kids and any man worth his salt will appreciate her for this. I think it's important for a woman to carry her own child, to be able to bond with it in the womb and get all the important hormone releases that come with giving birth that induce that bond with her newborn. Oxytocin or the "love hormone" is at its greatest during childbirth, ever heard a woman talk about love at first sight and the overwhelming feeling they get after the give birth? Artificial wombs may be great for preemies and stuff but natural is the better way to go if it is possible.

You literally cannot create life.

Not yet

Looks like this fag never read the essays.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_hrYz_2uAk

nope. they can use skin cells now.

Can eggs be harvested from dead women? It's spooky, but I like it.

This is something me and the miss have been considering

She doesn't want to get wrecked by the birth giving process, but she's wanting to raise a lot of kids between us, so we'll be looking forward towards the development of this technology

>create
You don't understand. What they propose to do is take an adult's stem cells, cells which can take on any role in the body, and induce them to become gametes. This is a wonderful option for men/women who would otherwise be sterile to finally have a way to reproduce.

Opposite sex combinations (female sperm, male eggs) are also possible but they face the problem of maternal/paternal imprinting. They have already done this. It's in the books. The problem they currently face is having these opposite sex gametes reliably viable, a hurdle that is strictly limited by our current knowledge of imprinting and the technology we have to manipulate it.

No cells are being synthesized ex vivo. They are taken from the host and influenced to differentiate into a specific role. We do this already with bone marrow transplants.

Can they use benis cells? :D

>archive.is/CgM3J
From Good reads review of feminist book written by same Author:

TLDR: They know. But if we wrap it in equality BS we might have it on market.

"But there's a darker side to this equality. With the pregnancy occurring outside of the woman's body, what do they need women for? Eva - and before her, her mother, Avigail - campaigned against the pouch for this very reason. Arguing for choice, for the respect of motherhood not to be taken away from women, Eva and Avigail fight for what they believe to be a woman's right. They fail to acknowledge, at least for the most part, how the pouch helps those who cannot have children naturally, until later on, when Eva manages to adopt a wider view.

The Growing Season takes multiple viewpoints into account. Women are also encouraged to transfer their unwanted foetuses to the pouch, rather than opt for abortion. This would satisfy the pro-life groups (or anti-woman, as I prefer to call them), but the issue of funding these unwanted children rears its ugly head. Many pro-life groups dedicate so much time to telling women what they can and cannot do with their own bodies, they fail to address just how the children will be looked after throughout their lives - and who will be responsible. "

goodreads.com/book/show/33295190-the-growing-season

Gayniggers From Outer Space is a documantary. RIP Roasties.

My wife can't have kids so this is a good thing for us.

>tfw I can finally create my very own daughterwife to raise/marry.

>raising your daughter to be your perfect wife

>they fail to address just how the children will be looked after throughout their lives - and who will be responsible
>implying the 'mother' that would opt to dissect her child out of convenience sake cares how they will be looked after
talking out of both sides of their mouth

>Everybody thinking about lol rosties are done
>not lol clone army soon fellow pod brothers
You guys have no imagination

... you do it on a daily basis without even realizing it dude.

>lewding Kanna

People who are born 2 months early have certain development backlogs that they never 100% catch up on, compared to people who were naturally in the womb for 9 months. This is in first world countries with excellent care for premature born babies, where they try with the most advanced medical technology to copy the environment of the womb for the remaining two months.

The first generation of babies born from gestating in articial wombs for the full nine months thus will be the most autistic generation that has ever lived and will unleash a tsunami of memes upon the world which will end us all. What will mad science unleash upon us all?

That was just to get the point across. I would model my daughter after Chino-chan.