Do football niggers realize that because of their actions Trump owns the flag now...

Do football niggers realize that because of their actions Trump owns the flag now? He owns patriotism now that to protest him is to protest the flag. This is exactly what John Liebowitz feared.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/36/30
youtu.be/6wzyy0MtIvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not really, the kneel protest isn't about patriotism, Trump just create more problem by divide the people, rather than discussing the original problem,

ok stephen

>Trump divided the people by taking the side of the country he was elected to lead
Then hopefully the NFL can fuck off forever.

Reminder that UNDER LAW you are required to stand for the national anthem
>36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem
>all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/36/30

that probably means if (((offically))) there. And someone pointed out like that they used to not come out of the locker rooms until .. 2009. and it was liike made them do it by some thing so.
yep that reality you just proposed is 100% true
its like adam i reject your reality and substitute my own.
yep. i also agree

What if you're riding in a freedom cart?

as real as the elections

Black user here.
You know the drill...
as opposed to your ignorant BLM ass...

This country was divided by ignorant shitheads long before Trump stepped into office. The divider in chief helped reignite and foment division. Instead of standing up for this country's values and beliefs he made every thing about race and controversy while serving as a cuck worldwide (which is why insolent shitheads like Kim are challenging us). He (obama) undermined this country along with the ignorant liberal shit heads who blindly followed him.

The original problem was that there was no fucking problem. The better half of the millennial generation fought their ignorant parents to establish that the world is not about race but about the individual and what individuals stand for. We healed this nation while boomers were too busy hung up on the ugly history of this nation. We built and expanded upon fundamental technologies to bring information to people to get informed about the world and live better lives.

It's the shithead half of the millenial generation combined with crusty ass boomers who reignited the racial conflict meme along w/ the asshole known as obama. The capability discussion ended on 9/23/17. Over 9 months, you've faggots have managed to carry on w/ your divisional bullshit even after a strong change of guard has communicated it will not be tolerated and the nation is moving forward.

So, what's left now is for the nation and world to watch you fucking morons devour each other with your own agenda. Don't worry about the rest of us. Were getting along just fine. So enjoy the racial war and international wars among your ignorant brothers of all skin types. You dumb fucks worked hard for it. The true patriots of this great nation of all skin colors stand together proudly in unified strength. We don't kneel to kike level populist bullshit.

Right before Steven Bannon resigned, he made a statement to some hack about the removal of confederate statues. Roughly 65% of Amerixans were either against the removals, or unsure about them. So Bannon said he wanted more removed or something. I'd say the numbers are probably the same fir this flag shit.

Anyway, does anyone have that Bannon quote. I cant find it anywhere.

>Black user here.

It was a genius move on his part. He forced people to either pick patriotism or revolution. He used the hate towards him and just as they fired at him he side-stepped and the people now see the attack towards them. He is basically setting up the BacktoAfrica movement.

Oy Vey! You don't own it!

That user seems pretty cool desu. He should marry Stacy Dash

>rather than discussing the original problem,

Over 700 people were shot by police last year

9 of them were unarmed black men

Nearly all of those were fighting with the police, grabbing the officer's gun, etc

There is no epidemic of anti-black racist police violence. You are angry about a fictional problem, which you only believe because you are a racist who hates white people. Period.

>BASED BLACK MAN, PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE'S DAUGHTER !
Kekistan yeee XD XD, right my magapedes?

I'm good b. I'm holding out for robo-waifus.

This bullshit about racism needs to end. The more black (and other groups) people that keep shoving these false numbers and bad morals down everyone throats are just increasing racism.

As soon people (you know who) stop being bigoted against white people the faster can we better the lives of the native blacks and other groups in the country.

Stacy Dash is black

>"dude, this BASED BLACK MAN said something that aligns with my political views !"
>"I want this blue eyed, light skin, civilized and intelligent mullato woman to SUCK HIS DICK"
Americans are truly mentally diseased if you can't figure out what's wrong with your thinking.

You and your pet nigger worshipping culture.

robo waifus for me.
There are cucks but I'm no one's pet.
Quality vinyl waifus and artificial wombs or gtfo desu

iktf tbqh desu, user-san

Is this a real pepe doll, or did someone take the time to do a high quality render?

I seem to remember republicans pulling this line of reasoning and rhetoric with the Iraq War.

> HURR IF YOU HAVE ANY RESERVATIONS OR OPINIONS OTHER THAN BLIND ALLEGIANCE YOU HATE THE TROOPS YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!

Sure it will work out for you this time though lmao.

You haven't seen the normie reactions all over jew book have you?

Have you already voted on the fagquestion?

>ywn doubt his 8d crossword ninjutsu again

Voted No and convinced 2 'eh i'll just vote yes' mates to vote no after outlining the cultural importance of traditions.

I think whoever screeches the loudest doesn't really have final say. See 'Just look at the polls bro!' circa 2016.

What will be the most likely outcome?
Fagtralia or Basedtralia?

A yes vote unfortunately. It's irrelevant short of a 60-70% no vote (which is highly unlikely), our incumbent right wing party has fucked up so hard in many ways they're going to lose the next election and the leftists will implement it even with a slim win for the 'no' vote.

Still, the higher that no vote the bigger the middle finger to cultural marxists.

wow, really amazing graphic.
*saved

It seems to be a really good plush. I did some googling and found aditional images of it. Thus, I'm going to try to track down the origin and purchase one if its affordable.

Have another one.
That sucks. Fags have to go.

Amen brother.

Trump owns all the best flags.

No because the whole damn thing is you God damn respect the flag of the United States of America or you can just get the fuck out

Thank you user.

You're welcome, user-san.

Italia best God damn it it's more than 65% every single fucking person I know hates the BLM Hayes fucking NFL niggars and God damn it you better be standing when the flag is in front of you

When your enemy is making a mistake, don't stop them.

I love when people on the right point this shit out, it's like telling your opponent in chess that they are about to move into a checkmate. How fucking peabrained are you fuckbags?

He should've called out the false narrative about why they protest( racism, oppression bullshit) while also calling out the kneeling as a virtue signalling action.

This faggot gets BTFO in every thread

Trump didn’t start the kneeling but it gets blamed on him as soon as its convenient because liberals have no ideas

Have the full version of the first one too.

Trump just cemented his image as the establishment stooge. What's more patriotic that the right to protest?

>Not really, the kneel protest isn't about patriotism
You're correct. It's about "fuck you whiteboi" and non-existent police brutality against blacks, who aren't oppressed at all. Hands Up, Don't Shoot was a lie, as is the lie that police disproportionately shoot blacks versus whites. So ultimately the 'protest' is about hating white people.

Trump is dividing the county. Now we have to pick a side.

>Trump side
Police
Flag
Anthem
American workers

>Anti-Trump side
Nasty women
Bad hombres
Anti-fa
Throwing piss on first responders
burning flags

>hey Im being a nigger and no one can stop me

kek

>let's wipe our ass with the constitution cuz niggers ruined it

You just don't understand freedom, client state. And you never will

Freedom was a mistake

>Not really, the kneel protest isn't about patriotism, Trump just create more problem by divide the people, rather than discussing the original problem,
I like how you said he's not discussing the problem by coming here and not discussing the problem.

See the problem, yet?

Hmmm....i seem to remember teams being on the field for the anthem as far bavk as the 80s.
I'm interested where this "2009" meme is coming from

Normies believe it because none of them actually watch football

youtu.be/6wzyy0MtIvM

For weeks I have been telling you idiots, and will continue to remind you, that the American flag is the one true flag of White Nationalism.

The communists will divide people along racial lines. They divided the Germans and Russians using merely class lines, this time they have both race AND class, and you think they won't be able to generate a significant following? There is not stopping this, the same thing happened in Rhodesia and SA. In the next few months they will find more documents and statues to attack, and the slippery slope will continue. Whether pol wills it or not, the American flag will become a symbol of the 'oppressive capitalism enforced by American whites' and will become implicitly White Nationalist.
It is inevitable.

"discussing the original problem"
The 'original problem' is you act like niggers.

black > nigger

>Instead of standing up for this country's values and beliefs he made every thing about race and controversy
Except thats what leftist, the media do. When has Trump made anything about race? It's always media framing and word twisting.
Also notice the first sentence you wrote, really makes you think.

>I'm interested where this "2009" meme is coming from

That's when the league made it an official thing, writing it into the game manual that the teams follow for everything that happens on game day. That's the thing that says they're to stand facing the flag, helmet in their left hand, etc.

The anthem was played at events long before that, and teams in various sports stood at attention like everyone else if they were on the field. Leftists are just gaslighting with 2009, hoping everyone will think it's something the NFL invented then. It's not.

All he achieved is looking more racist to the general public and validating leftist claims of him being a white supremacist. What he basically said was I don't care about your peoples problems, shut and entertain me nigger

Um, no one cares. Trump is nothing.
You guys are hitching your wagon to a fizzling star.

>discussing the original problem,
Nobody is discussing feral nogs chimping out and being appropriately put down by law enforcement. And nobody is going to discuss it either, so these protests are stupid.

Trump took the anti-cop protest away from BLM and made it about him.
Anti-Trump protesting is now about disrespecting the flag, the country, veterans and tradition.
They took the bait.
The irony is that Trump made his adversaries kneel before him.
Beautiful.

>They took the bait.