Japan only accepted 27 refugees last year

>Japan only accepted 27 refugees last year
>application was over 10000

Why is this country so racist?

I am ashamed of being member of this society.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/syrian-refugee-family-in-argentina-returns-to-safer-aleppo-1
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/09/25/national/social-issues/number-middle-aged-first-time-fathers-rise-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh look, the self hating larping anglo is back.

AHAHAHAHA

FUCK OFF

NO KEBAB FOR US

You guys are missing out on kebab. It tastes pretty good.

Get Riced, kebab

Don't fuck up your own country traitor

Gas yourself.

BASED JAPAN

>flag
kek

also fuck off cuck

Would you just let anyone into your home?
No?
Why not?

ethomasochism is mental ilness
consider doing seppuku, kamehame, an hero or whatever it is called in your language, filth

Did some of them still do the raping?

Taking a legit virgin shit at work right now. Waiting for the hand dryer to go before I push. I'm such a fag.

Japan really does need diversity and immigrants though, it can help with your birthrate problem as well.

We havnt accept any immigrant this year and its good, should stay that way forever. Im tired of you fucks making this thread, we're full, we dont need third world ooga boogas destroying my country.

Hi, nice to see you again.

it's true, i have been to germany in school and i had kebab there. i wish japan it had as good food but japanese eat tonkatsu and miso soup all day

worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/syrian-refugee-family-in-argentina-returns-to-safer-aleppo-1

the rest were offerings to godzilla.

could we kill this meme?
[spoiler] + the faggots that post this shit every day? [/spoiler]

Your nation is incredibly smart. Stay that way and never change. You will eventually see the wisdom.

You forgot
>Out of the 27 refugees, 2 committed rape

Japan already has kebab.

>Japan already has kebab
Ikke nok

>Japan really does need diversity and immigrants though, it can help with your birthrate problem as well.
CHIGAU!
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/09/25/national/social-issues/number-middle-aged-first-time-fathers-rise-japan/

Let me just buy my 10$ cigarettes and bankrupt myself in the process.

tfw I will raise my half nip sons to be ultranationalist.

Do not worry jap user your country will be preserved.