youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8&list=LL7LaeLQPckQCCrz0e04ZhzA&index=55
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Sape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>education
youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8&list=LL7LaeLQPckQCCrz0e04ZhzA&index=55

rural retards are the bane of US
it's time we abolish the electoral college and GOP for that matter
they shouldn't be able exploit dumber people for political and financial profit

Look in the mirror user. The hope is right there in kys.

>Lack of indoctrination

Ftfy

gozaimas

>they shouldn't be able exploit dumber people for political and financial profit

What is the inner city blacks? for $300 Alex.

Utter self destruction. Like i've said, you literally don't have to do a single thing as of 9/23/17. The idiots of the world will literally destroy themselves w/ their own hands. Their shit tier psyches are this compromised that they have no grasp of the implications and consequences of their actions and/or words....

he's not buff enough, someone needs alex jones bonemeal.

> The pot calling the kettle black

>blacks are the least educated group of people in the US
>vote democrat every election

Really makes me think.

But all the data shows that niggers are the worst performing group in any educational institution and are most likely to drop out of high school. And they overwhelmingly vote Democrat, so...

>only rural and suburban ohiotards voted for Drumpf, smart ohio city people voted Queen Hillary

>lack of education
>"I don't think a lot of people was educated,"
You'll notice almost every article on this will put his actual words in the middle or at the bottom to hide how absolutely retarded he sounds.

Didnt this nig skip college?

i want to see a monster on the court. I want to go holy shit thats a monster. pretty please.

Why the fuck does anyone ever listen to athletes on political matters

They fucking throw a ball around as a job how the fuck does that translate to how thr country shpild be run

If you don't like how things are being run, then change careers and become a politician and be/make the change. Stop being a bitch, bitching on the sidelines on how hard it is

This nigger literally got drafted out of high school, never took any kind of tough classes because he knew he wasnt going to college, breezed by on Bs and Cs in remedial classes, didnt go to college, and has the gall to call my friends uneducated? Fuck this uppity nigger

>Voted TWICE for Obama
>T-they lack an indoctrination
Seriously did people somehow forget the last two elections or some shit?

He must have voted for trump

exactly

when did they become so self important to think their opinion is so highly regarded?

And let apartment-dwelling retards in cities decide? Every election would be chosen by NYC and LA. How is that fair?
At least rural people can take care of themselves, unlike niggers and shitskins in cities that have to have welfare.
Niggers are nothing but drug-addicted sexual deviants.

Well he's not wrong.
The undereducated low skill labourers were hit hardest by illegal immigration, but that doesn't make their grievances any less legitimate.

Cincinnati and Toledo barely, Dayton went R and Cleveland is probably the second biggest rust belt region in America after Detroit. So they nigged out pretty hard. Other than that it was 60-80 in favor of God Emperor.

AHHAAHAHAH

First off, he never went to college so wtf kind of education does he have and what kind of example is he trying to set??

Second, Im from Ohio and I assure you guys this will blow up. Ohio will turns its back on him again for insulting the entire state. Despite having some of the most recognizable schools in the country.

I wonder if Romans took political advice from their gladiators from bread and circuses (TM)?

I'd rather cut my dick off than listen to an expert in exercising discuss logic, law, politk, philosophy, economics

They have massive egos becuase people pay attention to everything they do.

(((education)))

>blaming your target market for why your product isn't selling

Yeah just like the iwatch flopped due to the public having a lack of wealth.

>athletes
>college
even if, they get strings pulled

>Lack of education

Who do all the niggers vote for again?

Think about this for a minute. He plays for Cleveland Cavs and is literally calling his fans, his home team, the people who pay his salary, buy his jersey and root for him because he plays for their home team...
> He's calling them stupid

How fucking self destructive can you be?
You literally can't make this shit up and its just getting started....

> breathes in
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'd be surprised if these morons make it to the end of the year w/o self combusting

Exactly. Wtf was this moron thinking?
Being this fucking dumb.

It's like trump has the ability to scramble their minds or something just by tweeting....

Like.. this idiot just ended his career in Ohio
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Fuck America please.

Yes. The maximum span of people's memories today is 1 year for important events and 1 week for less important events.

Yet, you're bitching.

The Amish CAN and DO vote. 100% for Trump. They stop school at age 11. Makes sense.

Ohio, you're gonna let a nigger who never even went to college tell you you're uneducated??

Inner city blacks for $300? I'll take three!

OH was blue last election. Or did he conveniently forget. But please keep calling anyone who didnt vote for hillary a retard im sure itll work out great. People loooovveee being belittled by rich assholes.

This nigger probably has a 4th grade education, that was when they realized he was a foot taller than everybody and put a ball in his hands. From that point on he was ushered thru to 12th grade.

Stuff like this is why Trump won.
>Fuck Kentucky
W-What did we do to you Ohi-bro? ;_;

Education is just a fancy word for indoctrination.

Yes, inner city Cleveland schools are known for their excellent education.

>they shouldn't be able exploit dumber people for political and financial profit
But then how would the dems and the rinos ever win an election again?

Most people in Ohio don't like Trump though and it's a state that Kasich won handily in the primaries. He got 51% of the vote there against killary and there's at least 10-15% that were hardcore never trumpers. Sup Forums prove it's delusional once again.

I guess his PHD in Niggerball really puts him in the top IQ brackets eh.

Man, Trump is truly draining the swamp. All these niggers who hate US, commies are revealing themselves.

Amish stop schooling at age 11, but are still more educated than graduate school liberals.

You have to realize that these guys live in a separate reality.

>don't have to go to class in highschool because athlete
>swarms of fresh pussy because athlete
>can literally rape women because athlete
>bypass all educational standards for college because athlete
>if you break the law it gets covered up

And once they get to the pros it becomes really weird. They basically become completely separated from society. These guys haven't shared the same reality with you since they were like 5 years old.

>insult those that voted Trump

Yeah, because that worked out so well the last 100 times.

I’m sure he said more than that. Not like I care what a athlete thinks.

Leave Columbus and wake up. WASPS like Kasich, other non cucked whites like Trump.

"Let's shift the conversation to how all of America's problems can be blamed on blacks," said the Republican sporting a confederate flag.

"Also look at these retarded niggers calling us racist," he unironically added.

How else will they improve cause talking to them doesn't work.

He is not a doctor, or engineer or even just a it guy.
No the cunt that has as job of "throwing a ball around" his job is literally only marginally above the demand/job of ANY random dog.

Regardless, this dumb fuck just insulted the whole state... LOL

If you cucks allow this man child to diss your whole state while continuing to go watch his spoiled ass throw balls in hopes at kike level prices than maybe he's correct.

I forgot Columbus. Up front, I'm mildly drunk, but in recent weeks I've been studying Midwestern rustbelt cities and demographic trends. Surprisingly, the capital cities are the only major ones to still grow, while 30-40% population declines are the rule. Also, the area in Virginia around D.C. became the richest in the country in the last ten years. Makes you think.

good man

^this user knows exactly what he's talking about.
I know this too but it doesn't excuse or forgive their words or actions. Bitches gonna learn in this timeline. The spoiled shitheads most of all.

we should install a NatSoc regime to sort this problem out asap. NatSoc will provide education for the people and will ensure the removal of all parasites, leeches and charlatans which would do the USA good

How about "why aren't we addressing the fact that a lot or our problems stem from blacks" or is that phrasing too hard for a reject englishman?

>W-What did we do to you Ohi-bro? ;_;
Shared a border while being a nicer place.

>the bane
Who the fuck talks like this?

Kek

Hahahaha, thats rich, coming from lebron

Reminder that his coworker fucked his mom

Fucking this

Says the high school dropout.

>Russia

Wat?

>he thinks it was education related

Dayton is pretty much just the air force base and an expensive catholic college. Of course it went R

The ONLY redeeming quality of the Amish is their birthrate. That's it. They hate you for not being part of their extremely inbred society.

big brain nippers has to show whitey....

Reminder these idiots voted for Kasich.

congratulations
you played yourself

>a dumb negro who probably only made it through school due to sports related scholarships and now makes millions running back and forth for 2 hours 2 nights a week
>expressing his political opinion in regards to the education levels of a state
>anyone giving a shit

just toss the ball

You sound peculiarly familiar with American electoral systems, Russian.
I have never come across a Russian who could use the terms you have just used - outside of Russian international journalists.
To be blunt I find that super suspicious.
Who are you? What are you up to?
Are you a mole?

i know a girl that went to high school with him. basically an all white private school that recruited the best niggers in the area to play for their basketball team and they were treated like college athletes. academics was secondary and strings were pulled to make sure all the players met the academic standards.

keep in mind a nigger like lebron that literally won the genetic lottery has no concept of hard work. practice and staying in shape probably consumes fewer than 3 hours of his day.

Only barely though. I lived in Harrison Township for awhile near Vandalia in an apartment complex for a year and saw two FBI heavily armed raids and my dad was interviewed by channels 2, 7, 22, and 45 after a shooting in front of the entrance of the apartment he witnessed. Fuck Dayton. (although I do miss seeing those flying skyscrapers train when I worked next to the base, it always blew my mind) Outside of that, the last mayoral race included the incumbent mayor bragging about how many houses she tore down, with a promise of more.

Ohio has a strangely high number of woke people actually. There's nothing to do here but watch the corn grow so now with the internet a lot of younger people get sucked down the rabbit hole.

Fuck off with your anti-american sports you faggot

WTF I love hokey and baseball now?

>honestly believe that the left would wake up after getting obliterated in the election
>mfw they aren't but instead are doubling down

Kneeling down looks cooool!
They look like crusaders and sheeeiiit!
Naughty, naughty minkeys.
They should be run over with Didge Challengers, and then stuffed, standing up.
>Seriously
Africans have this weakness for image in their blood. In Africa there are dandies called sapeurs who somehow acquire fine suits of clothes and parade around in them.
They emulate the mannerisms of English gentlemen. These American Rugby negroes are just being sapeurish and posing.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Sape

I drive over minkeys in my Didge Challenger.

Athletes who got into college based upon their athletic ability and not grades or test scores should be careful speaking about any group's "lack of education". Captain Rape over there with his Dr. Zaus scowl

>t. High School Graduate

He's sorta right. A lack of progressive-infested education would mean that people might actually think about voting the wrong way.

What is welfare ...Ahhh Shit wrong time-line

>This coming from the guy who didn't go to College and made bad grades in his high school located in OHIO
Maybe he's right

kasich is a fucking slimeball. he presents himself as a fair and affable grandfather type but he's crooked as fuck. i was listening to a radio program where they interviewed a wealthy republican donor. the donor was sweet on kasich until he met with him personally. he said kasich immediately started talking about how he would do political favors for the donor if elected. DROPPED. then the donor met with trump and said trump made no promises. trump just laid out everything he had been talking about from the beginning and was talking about how great it was that the donor had a family business that he could hand to his children. trump got the donor's support.

>le only graduated hs because of basketball man

that's gotta be the fakest fake news that has ever been faked

Where my Ohio niggas at?
Springfield here. (South of it, damn if I were to live in it)