Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

correction: it was our (((leaders)))

Last time I checked it's you who chimped out in Afghanistan and Iran

It was Mohammed who committed crimes

And it was you who did so much shit to Europe which lead to the Crusades

Get removed faggot

and it is going us who will remove you

Didn't mohammed do the exact same thing?

ANGLO here, with a message for you German 'people'.

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up the Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the refugees on European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

Fuck off nigger

Every day another repost.

Fuck off commie sand nigger.

Yeah we do gangster shit, so?
Keep killing like what? 10 people at a time, we cucked the shit out of you and will forever.

You wanna see a muslims future? it's a white boot stamping into your face over and over again for all eternity, we left the dark ages, AGES ago.

STFU dirty smelly paki nig-nog
KYS paki
XD XD XD XDDDDDD

Oh. It was whitey who wrote the Quran and told you to kill infidels.

It was whitey who told innocent Mohammed to rape children.

I see it. You muslims are full of shut excuses, just like niggers.

This is your average ruskie today. A muslim nazbol. Can't make this shit up.

Christianity cucked itself in the crusades allowing Islam to exapand ever closer to Europe.

Pranked you hard, didn't we? You should see the look on your face.

Settle down Ahmed. You're ruining my vibe while I watch Highlander

Sorry can't hear you over the sound of my bomb aircraft made to deliver democracy to Middle East.

Fuck you Ahmed, There can only be one! keep watching highlander what are you doing here? watch queen if i could live forever if u need a break shit.

>hurr durr I'm retarded
Fuck off, mudslim.

We dindu nuffin

Be aware they could be using Muslim terrorism and their generally shitty nature to get people angry enough to go full out war mode on Islamic countries.

This is what really worries me. Because I see it in myself. I'm a former soldier who used to have sympathy for Islam. Now after seeing what your culture has done to Europe I'm not anymore. And neither are most of my friends and family. People are finally figuring out offering unlimited tolerance to an intolerant culture is a big mistake.

So go fix your own Muslim countries first before shitting on the west. I'm tired of hearing of Islamic victimhood.

It was the jews, sand nigger. Don't you know the difference?

And don't take credit for 9/11 or ISIS. We all know isreal was behind both of those. Fuck off. Sand niggers don't know how to do anything. They were still living in fucking tents in the 20th century. Go fuck another goat.

>reddit spacing the post
go back
sage

Its on the telly mate. Plenty of ads so I've got time to shitpost and have a flog

>doesn't realize it's bait

It was you that attacked Christians in the first place.
afaik, North Africa, Anatolia and the Levant were Christian lands. Even "holy lands" too like Alexandria and Constantinople

Muslims deserve all that's coming to them until they stop following their satanic cult. All the wars, all the plagues, all the western interventions, civil wars, terrorist attacks, etc. They won't survive. Western subversion is too strong to resist and is most effective against a people that is by default more degenerate than westerners. Beastiality, rape, pedophilia? highest online search comes from muslim countries. They are genuinely a sick people being contained solely by a religion that forbids beastiality, but allows for rape and pedophilia. All that can save them is Sharia law, but that will put them in a collision course with the developed world, but without sharia, they will devolve into the tribalistic, drug addicted, pedohphiles they once were.

Oil will become less relevant in the next decades. Oil prices have been lowering and already crashed countries like Angola and Venezuela. The only interest, the only lifeline of the muslim world is being shortened. After it's over, they will be left to their own devices, to be conquered by Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Iran, and after the subsequent muslim wars that will lower their population, all that will be left will be sand and the camel riders, soon to be invaded by sub-saharan Africans. Maybe the lucky ones will be conquered by Orthodox countries looking to recover their lost patriarchies, but by then I wonder if they will even still care.

I don't give a fuck if it is or it isn't. I stopped reading after the first line.

I'm not giving an inch to these scumbags who shit on western culture anymore. Fuck them, and fuck you too windbag.

They deserved it because there weak and had yummy oil soon they won't and then who cares if they fuck there kids,cousins,etc.

We live on a Judaeo-Masonic chessboard of lies and exploitation. We have been deceived by our rulers for hundreds of years. 10-20% of families serve Satan, and game us relentlessly. Many trannies. Most people are totally brainwashed. Some of us expose their evil terror hoaxes. They hate poor whites and want us to fight the Muslims. They faked Hungerford and Dunblane to take our guns. They are the ones that are armed. Extended Mason families live among us, and are evil. They run everything. If I threw a rock from my window, I would hit one of them. ISIS are crISIS actors, and serve Satan. They are in all peoples, even yours, and all classes.

>the west
>not murica and the jews
get the fuck out of europe

Why didn't the Muslims get their shit together and create a prosperous and peaceful society that was also capable of defending itself against foreign invaders?

Give credit where credit is due, us Jews did this because you faggots kept trying to get into our micronation.