Dragon Ball Super

Will he finally stop acting like a little brat and get some character development? Hopefully Future Trunks tells him to get his shit together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pkPfJ1RFiuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, he's just looking at the time machine.

I'm hoping this arc will accomplish this as well.

Maybe. I just want him and goten to have something to fight again. The brief fight they had with the copy Vegeta was nice.

isn't the thread a day early?

I'm hoping he and Goten play at least some sort of role in this arc. From the updated opening, it seems they might be tagging along with the Pilaf gang.

When is Gohan going to sop being terrible?

He and Future T tag team to rob Vegeta's attention.

i wish Goten and Trunks would fight without using Gotenks every time, it's real boring.

>kid Trunks

>When will he stop acting like a brat?

Dude used to be so strong..Now he's just whipped ):

Kid trunks x goten fanservice when?

videl was a mistake

Like dude was able to give buu some trouble and now he can't even take on some freeza scrub. Shits depressing

Here is the closest you will ever get.

What exactly is Trunks going to the past for? Bulma said it was to get help but she also stated it was probably a one way trip.Is he just going to warn the other timeline? Also why does he keep going back to that timeline?

His half human gene has it's setback for not enough training.

You'll lose muscles without training in a good while as a human.

Bulma in current timeline was already making fuel

But what is Future Trunks even going to go back to at this point? Are there even any humans left in his timeline. From the way his world was portrayed, it seems they were either all wiped out or close to extinction.

To be honest he doest deserves all the power ups he gets.

All he as to do is get mad or sit on his ass for an hour while an old guy chants nonsenses around him to become stronger

It's like power levels are bullshit, or summthing.

Goku will find new namek. Trust our boy Goku, just like future best bulma would.

youtu.be/pkPfJ1RFiuQ

Will faggots finally stop acting like retards and use the fucking catalog?

bump

Anyone notice the hands are backward.

No that's a shit thread desu

Fuck, now I do.

I just hope he won't be getting together with Mai, all members of the Pilaf Gang must remain pure.

The one thing that will start his development is him getting cucked by his future self.

I for one hope they don't. I'm not a "dbz is serious business and a mature anime"fag, but for some reason I never liked goten and kid trunks. Chances are they will have a role. I just hope they develop a bit and that it's entertaining.

Gohanfags I'm curious, what was your favorite Gohan moment? What was your first experience with the whole Dragon Ball series?

>Rakshasha confirmed.

he looking at mirai trunks corpse.

Hope Toei deliver on the fight choreography this arc.

But user, this webm is inspired by Jackie Chan back in 90s.

I´m more intrigued on how Future Trunks it´s going to react when he sees loli Mai or even Goten. And when He fins out about Beerus.

Future Trunks will die next episode
t. knower

This looks good, can't believe I never seen it.

Well you have to remember that everything post saiyan arc became a beam/teleport battle with ebin transformations to make up for the bad fight choreography
I fucking miss when dragon ball was just about adventure and shit

Read the manga, you have no idea what you're talking about

Reminder that this is how Black Goku was born.

>everything post saiyan arc became a beam/teleport battle with ebin transformations to make up for the bad fight choreography
Is this bait or are you just stupid?

>hey kid me living in a peaceful world.
>stop being a kid!

He's a little kid. I know it's fiction, but that's just unrealistic and retarded.