Don't forget about Joe Cardonna, another veteran like Villanueva that refused to submit to leftist bullshit

Don't forget about Joe Cardonna, another veteran like Villanueva that refused to submit to leftist bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BVR23nFkKz0
archive.is/TpiWl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good man. People like him make America great.

why is he at attention out of military uniform, just looks stupid. he isn't saluting, why be at attention? all kinds of fucked up

go parade rest or something

The corrupt media isn't reporting that the fans in the stadiums are booing these cocksuckers who are kneeling. We the People support our President. The media suppresses the fact that people are booing the kneelers because they can't allow the sheep to know that the majority of Americans support President Trump. It's more lies and propaganda from the MSM. They must be destroyed.

I always chuckle at how serious people take the anthem lmao

They even booed the cocksuckers in Jew England & Jew York

>go parade rest
thats even more insulting than standing in attention

The people don't support a president that hired 3 different foreign agents to be in his campaign and administration

Don't forget the NFL is degenerate.
And, you shouldn't care what the players do or don't do.

But I'll defend patriots like Cardonna & Villanueva who are braver than all their nigger teammates taking a knee

Idgaf about millionaire man-children.

This.

>Muh vetrans

ZOGbot pawns.

Villanueva got nigger bullied by his teammates and manager and need to back track ;_;

traitors

Does he have a freedom boner?

Is that you?

>not getting a boner during the anthem

what a fucking punk
taking a knee isn't that hard, stupid snowflake

Keep telling yourself that...

youtu.be/BVR23nFkKz0

Hillary didn't win tho

The majority of Burgers' weird obsession with the anthem and flag is super cringey tbqh

>We the People support our President

its not about supporting the president. its about not protesting democracy just because your team didn't win.

i dont care if people do this kneeling shit as long as theres a good reason. kneeling because you don't like trump is just childish.

T-they were not booing the players kneeling, they were booing the national anthem!
archive.is/TpiWl

Did you even read the article

The author admits that they're booing the players. He just also points out how moronic the fans are to get so butthurt that they actually drowned out the anthem itself with boos.

Manafort and Page had FISA warrants (spy warrants) on them since 2014 Flynn is a registered foreign agent
So it's ok for an American candiate and president to employ 3 foreign agents to their foreign policy team(Page), Campaign Manager (Manafort), and National Security Advisor (Flynn). That's atrocious

Shut the fuck up. Your obsession with trying to be funny is cringe tbqh faggot

Yeah, even a batshit crazy progressive stronghold like New England is booing this kneeling shit. Really says a lot about how out of touch the media is with the average Joe.

>Shut the fuck up.
no

It's called pride in your country.
Chinese will never understand.

Yo joe!

thats me boy

You're supposed to be at attention you dumbass

Not to mention its a shit anthem literally describing a flag

Their not out of touch, it's intentional. They're trying to brainwash people with propaganda. That's the MSM purpose and the quicker the American people figure that out, the better off our country will be.

*They're

Most old school NYers are conservative. Its the implants that are liberal.

No, he's a gentleman and he has more class than those niggers, so he's so generous that he says it is his fault. Everyone in his team could say: fuck it, that's not right, i will support my country like he did.
That man arrived to that country, went 3 times to Afganistan to fight not his war, obeyed the law, followed the steps to get citizenship and respects their national symbols. He's a foreigner and is showing more respect and gratitude than those monkeys that if it wasn't for the football they would be cooking drugs in a traphouse.

>source
user, I...