BITCH BE TRIPPIN

She's right you know.

She is literally not, since Kushner didn't send state secrets on that Email.

Not that it's relevant since neither I nor anybody else heard or cared about this story, because Hillary Rodham Clinton doesn't matter, and Jared Kushner only matters slightly more.

>The height of hypocrisy
This is so true. They will probably fire and try Kushner for doing a lot less than what Clinton did.

>fire and try Kushner
good joke

I hope kushner gets the boot

IMPEACH KUSHNER

Hillary sent and recieved classified info over her email, Jew boi didnt.

Keep pushing Hillary. God gave you a chance to be honest with yourself and everyone else; even gave you a plea deal. You are God's pawn now.

duh russhans?

I agree. They should both be executed.

Also the rules Hillary broke were specifically for appointed offices like Secretary of State and do not apply yo every person technically employed by the government as a presidential advisor. This is like complaining that a firefighter did not follow the rules for police officers after calling out the cops for breaking the rules.

They should share a cell

She wasn't the one screaming "lock him up"

How do we use this to get rid of kushner?

Worse, she stored those emails in a private server with obsolete security.

So whats the rundown on this? Kushner is using a commercial email account and the press is spinning it as though he's got a personal private server?

Did the Joo delete his emails? Was he sending classified info? KYS

Jared used a pirvate email. Hillary used her own private server that was unsecure in hosted on her bathroon. These are not equivalent

how is it hypocritical? Hillary's FBI case proved it's totally okay to do this, she didn't get in any trouble or face any sanctions for doing the same thing.

What, does she expect someone to be punished for something she could do without punishment?

I'm sure he'll be very popular in prison

Youre right, it falls under the Espionage Act. If someone has access to state secrets, they're responsible for who gets that information regardless if they're appointed one job or another.

They are trying to compare Hillary's server to Kushner's.

The difference between the two is massive however:
Hillary kept classified information on her server.
Hillary sent classified information via unencrypted email.
Hillary allowed others (without security clearance) to access her server and email.
Hillary's server was stored in basement without letting officials know about it.
Hillary's server had little to no security protecting its vital information.
Hillary attempted to destroy all evidence of what was in the server and her emails, even when ordered by feds and courts to present them.

Kushner just uses a commercial email account.

Just because it's a commercial email account doesn't make it any less inexcusable

Oh fuuugk

Isn't he a grey alien though???

>doesn't make it any less inexcusable
What is "it"?

Even if it is a whitehouse.gov account it is absolutely nothing. I robbed a bank and you get money from the bank's ATM so we are the same and you should be ashamed of yourself you rotten bastard don't look in the trunk of my car that is not a dead prostitute.

>Her comments came just a few hours before The New York Times reported that at least six senior White House advisers had used private email accounts, including Bannon, Priebus, chief economic adviser Gary Cohn and senior policy adviser Stephen Miller. The Times also noted that Ivanka Trump had used her own private email during the first months of her father’s administration while she was serving as an unpaid adviser.

Wait, is HuffPo saying she commented on the story before it broke? So NYT gave her a heads up so she could prepare a mondo burn on Kushner, but because she's brain damaged af she dropped it BEFORE the story was published?

>put some hot sauce on it
What happened to the Hiloli threads?

Clinton and Kushner, the perfect chain gang companions.

conducting official government business on a non-government email account

I think this crazy cunt sees this as her get out of jail free card so she is going to beat it to death

What part of that is bad, let alone a crime? Not all government business is classified.

And the deleted them, and lied about ever having it.

Reminder Trump spilled classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador, and ti Duerte.

He has literally done everything Clinton gets criticized for in the worse case scenario, not necessarily things she even did.

Fucking Colin Powell was the one who told her to use her email

>unpaid advisors and paid lessor advisors use private email commercial accounts that are entirely within the law for their positions
>the fucking Secretary of State sets up a private email server in a bathroom to route classified intel around laws created specifically for her position then destroys all the evidence when she is subpoenaed by Congress
>these are the same thing

>The President, with the total authority to classify, declassify, or do as he pleases with any and all information, shares relevant intelligence with foreign allies in the war against Muslim fanatics
>this is the same as the Secretary of State deliberately and knowingly breaking multiple laws governing her behavior leading to the unauthorized access of classified information by unknown parties and convicted felons, and then engaging in a criminal conspiracy to cover it up

Both are legal desu.

>The President, with the total authority to classify, declassify, or do as he pleases with any and all information

Are you retarded, nigger?

the audacity of this cunt. the only thing worse than this will be the niggers that agree with her.

Kushner didn't send classified information.

In fact his private email barely used for jack shit.

Once again you leftists demonstrate a complete lack of fundamental understanding instead you buy into mindless rhetoric and propaganda.

>try

She's right. But she wasn't charged, so I guess it's perfectly legal and acceptable.
What you gonna do now

by niggers you mean the media...they will run with this narrative

THATS IT
KUSHER IS GETTING IMPEACHED TOMORROW

You are

>Kushner didn't send state secrets on that Email.
funny how no one knows this, yet you still seem to gravitate towards his innocence without regard.

It's the law, faggot. POTUS is the highest 'classifying authority'. He could take the boy scouts on a tour of area 51 if he wanted to.

He sounds evil

>He sounds evil
Well, he is a Jew.

So, is Hillary demanding that legal action is taken against Kushner?

Burp

>she wants Jewred Koshner in jail
Wtf i love Hillary now

>He's the president he can do whatever he wants XD

This is what you sound like.

This is what you get when Trump wont prosecute these fucking people.

If she were in jail, she could call it hypocrisy.

>Private server
>Sent classified information
>Server got probably breached
>Destroyed all the proof after the subpoena
>Tech staff got immunity and didn't testify against her

Same case, Hillary yass! Slay!

>he's the president he can do things that are within the scope of the powers given to him under the Constitution and federal law

you guys are still with her right?

Kushner is the sound your bones make when they break during rape and torture.

I bet you think your hot shit don't ya? Hillary and Skippy have been caught sacrificing children. What the fuck are they right about?

>SAY IT AGAIN

Lolololololol

Even if... EVEN IF Kushner was sent to prison for some reason.. do you really think any of us would object?

Lol so Hillary SHOULD be imprisoned.

Up her lock!

If Kush and Blanka get Trumpd, Cunton netter get Trumpd.

That's like Ted Bundy calling George Zimmerman a hypocrite.

Lol you thought POL would defend a KIKE. Fuck off faggot.

Weird but kinda true

I love larp natsoc

The nigga status is strong in POTUS

lol hilldawg's tears sustain me

her not winning was the best thing that ever happened to humanity

really? was jared kushner using a private, unsecured email server to disseminate highly classified state secrets to people in his staff and in other countries that dont have the top secret clearance required to view such information, while he was serving as secretary of state?

the problem with hillary doing what she did, is that she was in a position where what she did was literally treason. while jared kushner is just a fucking bumbling moron and a stepchild who somehow weaseled his way into an advisor position by banging the presidents daughter. the two situations are apples and oranges. i cannot even fathom that there are people here that dont understand exactly what is wrong with hillary doing what she did. you all are acting like fucking golems and trying to simply reverse the accusations against your dreamgirl, and place it on someone on the other side of the bipartisan bench, because you are so blinded by party politics, you cant see the differences between the situations. hillarys problem is not that she had a private email server. its what she was doing on that server when she had her job, that is the problem.

now i would love more than anything for kushner to be ousted, because of his role in getting trump to attack assad directly, and the various other shady shit hes behind. but hilldawg should be careful with the precedent that she is setting with statements like these, lest she be taken down in the same way.

but that isnt the problem with what she did. if kushner was storing state secerts on his private unsecured server (which he wasnt, nor was it a private server) and sending them to other people without clearance, then he would be in the same boat. this is all smoke, just like its been for the last year. stop being played by the media, and your personal political bias, and think about the two situations using logic. even if what kushner did was illegal (which it isnt), then he committed an entirely different crime than her. they are not the same thing. this is a gross oversimplification of the situation brought to you by the same people who lied to you for a whole year based off of a dossier that has been proven to be a fabrication, that was verified by an entity known as fusion GPS, which has been continually been proven to be a front for the DNC.

Because if he actually did Dems would have spit-roasted him by now. USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN.

>less inexcusable
>less
>inexcusable

The absolute state of American education

Nope
She's just eating all the large amounts of baits.
>floats dead fish around (Trump Russia, Kushner Email, etc)
>Regressives bloat themselves on the microbe laden dead stuff
>Trump is a criminal .. Prosecute!!!
>drop Hillary Real evidence.
>what's that you say? Lock up criminals you say???