I'm seeing a lot of people suggesting to switch to rugby after the recent protests against Trump in the NFL

I'm seeing a lot of people suggesting to switch to rugby after the recent protests against Trump in the NFL.

I'm just going to tell you that anyone who switches to rugby is GAY and RETARDED. Rugby is the embodiment of faggotry and should never be considered a real sport by Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soJXFjzwWVI&t=920s
youtube.com/watch?v=v-1MQ0Cnbhs
youtube.com/watch?v=LYUAK6zJ-Co
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ295luzhtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dR-wA4SmbO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmmm, ever seen a rugby match user?
Don't need no fucking body armour or helmets to protect muh snowflakes.

what the fuck is that faggot wearing on the right? Skin tight leggings so you can see his ass nicely? Shoulder pads so he looks more brawny? Is that makeup aswell?

American football is homo as fuck.

rugby is for men
american football is for niggers and cucks who like to watch big black bulls on their tv

Nah they sjw's will only go after that sport next

This

hockey

Rugby is literally a rougher version of ((american football))
t. Played rugby for 5 years and tried ((football)) a few times

>hockey

Undercover leaf detected.

>implying football isn't boring and rugby players aren't running around beating the shit out of each other without helmets or maxipads

OP faggot confirmed.

Rugby's other problem is that it is not geared towards comebacks. Too often the game turns into a runaway.

Fucking this op you cucked faggot.

Rugby is a helluva lot more fun than throwball. We Burgers are just more used to the methodical, commercial-addled sports.

You mean Hand-egg, right?

>Heavily armored plastic faglord vs a guy with a t-shirt and shorts
Rugby is more brutal. I saw a match expecting some Amerilard faggotry and I found out it was a pretty manly sport. You can tell rugby players are tough and play rough. After getting tackled and rekt they stand back again like nothing happened.

The hierarchy of contact sports only exists to people who don't participate in them. Get outside and hit somebody you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=soJXFjzwWVI&t=920s

The tackling rules are completely different my autistic friendo

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen. It just doesn't happen enough. American Football solved this by having the defense on the previous score receive the kickoff. Whereas rugby gives it right back to the scoring team.

Rugby is pretty shit too lol. The best teams just have islanders who are big and can run straight.

mate you're from a country where the best players are all white

Rugby>>>>>>Muh football

Not really. Take away the islanders and we would probably only be marginally better than any other international team, and that would be because it's so popular.

Yep, had a good laugh at how fucking stupid it is. The way you can just throw the ball backwards and the other team can't do shit, the way they just randomly boot the ball down field, the way they get in for a "try"
It's all fucking retarded and there's 0 uniformity
Football is a much superior spectator sport.

silly, both of these sports are bad
I don't see women (aka the half of the population) being represent properly here
why the fuck would anyone be interested in this BS? get with the times

Baseball is the only redpilled sport

Not really. Only rule is in rugby you have to wrap up for a tackle. Can't just lower a shoulder and knock the ball carrier down. That's the only difference.
>t. former football player and current rugby player

All sports are an expression of homosexuality.

BRING RUGBY TO THE US
MAKE IT AN OFFICIAL NCAA SPORT
WOMEN'S RUGBY IS BUT MEN'S ISN'T WTF

NFL players are all "ooo look at me trimmed stubble and fancy hair, is me makeup nice today mmmm feel me skin Ooo me lips are all chapped ducky where's me lip balm"

that's pretty much American football

Rugby has been been growing exponentially for the past 20 years. It's getting there. The NFL cucking itself will only hasten rugby's rise.

You're joking right? The all blacks are built around rettalic, caine, read, franks and moody in the forwards and Baeuden Barret, Crotty, and Ben smith in the Backs. The core of what makes the all blacks great is the consistently good and reliable play from the white guys. You can mix and match the islanders all you want, they're a dime a dozen but greatness like McCaw or Carter is rare

Have you seen the hits in football?
youtube.com/watch?v=v-1MQ0Cnbhs

Rugby is all about form football can be super brutal.

I'm glad someone finally brought this up. If you like rugby, there's a 100% chance you also like sucking cock while simultaneously being fisted by a tranny.

Rugby "Scrum" is clearly a reference to gay gang bangs.

Do the tackling rules dictate that players must present atleast a visible crotch bulge and have regulation makeup aswell?

or does the tackling rules simply state that >70% of each team have to be brain damaged black rapists?

cause thats what I gather from American football?

Pads provide a false sense of safety. The hits are so much worse in American football. Plus blocking every play. Completely different, but related sport. I love both.

>rounders = baseball
>netball = basketball
>hockey = Ice hockey

I have noticed a trend for Americans to play "manly" visions of girl games? Is it because you can't play football?

Why do

Actual leaf here

Hockey is pretty much the toughest sport there is. Growing up, I played football, soccer, baseball, rugby, and none of them felt as much like a war as hockey.

I'm a mild mannered guy, pretty small, I don't like picking fights, but hockey had me hitting people in the kidney with the butt end of my stick.

I played the lowest level of it and I remember at least 5 times where kids got put in an ambulance because of something or other, one time a kid got hit so hard that he bit his tongue off (the retard wasn't wearing a mouthguard but it was still impressive).

Tbh I was way better at soccer but getting to call a black guy a nigger, and get in a fight, and then shake his hand after, was worth it

Exactly Football is like chess. Rugby is a game like soccer.

>superior spectator sport
>YAY MY TEAM GOT x POINTS
>BOO THEIR TEAM GOT x POINTS
>YAY MY TEAM GOT THEM AGAIN
>BOO THEIR TEAM GOT THEM AGAIN
Judging a sports "greatness" by how it keeps your attention like good little money dispensers is a very American opinion i guess.

>switching your hobbies jsut because some nigger did some niggery

imagine being this mentally ill

It amazes me that the left hasn't tried to destroy Ice Hockey like they've been conspiring here with both American and Canadian Football.

Look up title 9 scholarship restrictions and you'll learn how women are holding back American Rugby and Soccer at the collegiate level.

No the team is actually built around big strong Polynesian folk who can make space for the smaller white guys, who can then do great stuff.

When at least 1/3 of your team is full of people who are physically gifted to play rugby (no other group of people has better physical traits for rugby) your going to do well.

At the lower level of NZ rugby this difference becomes obvious. When a group of skilled yet smaller white guys come up against a team of equally skilled islanders they can quite often get overpowered. This game comes to mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYUAK6zJ-Co

Canterbury at the top of the table of the National comp got stomped because they couldn't keep up with the physicality of Wellington. Anyway that my opinion.

Hockey and Lacross are just fucking brutal and no one is a fucking diva you literally die on ice.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ295luzhtQ

How many niggers are there to subvert in Hockey?

Exactly.

Hockey is the patrician sport. However I don't believe anything you said happened
>butt ending people in the kidney
You're a faggot

t. hockey player for 20 years

hockey is too hard (physically and skillfully) for leftists to play

Wasn't there a goalie that had it worse?

>Patrician sport
Polo was literally invented by Aryans.

>everyone can afford a fucking horse

fuck off faggot

Yeah, it's been a conspiracy theory of mine that American football built too much character in young men (when used as a reward mechanism) and the left needed it gone so that they could win. I am just amazed that Canada hasn't started to go after hockey yet.

Rugby Union is only mainstream team-based sport which can match the discipline and intensity which is needed in combat sports such as boxing and MMA. Every position on the field is integral to play and there is no room whatsoever for maverick individuals to pull a shit side to glory.

Enjoy the locker room foreskins no matter whose skulls you bash. Fat faggot pussified cuck

Meant this one
youtube.com/watch?v=dR-wA4SmbO4

can you elaborate the differences between League and Union? It has been a puzzling thing to me.

>football
>played with hands and egg

No one takes this "sport" seriously.

>guys let's put on heaps of armour and wear helmets so we don't get owies and boo-boos
>not gay

>Polynesian folk who can make space for the smaller white guys

That is early 2000's style of rugby. The Jonah and Vindere era had passed. If you watch the all blacks the whole team works to draw the defense into the position they want. Even the biggest polynesians in the all blacks in recent years, Savea and Naholo, weren't used to make gaps they were used to finish moves by using their size to control a tight short side. The whole game plans starts with the white guys at the front, is dictated by the white guy at 1st 5.

Modern rugby just isn't reliant on big guys smashing into the opposition. That may be a part of a game plan but if that's what you rely on then you will lose, it's why fiji and samoa lose

(((Americans))), every single time.
Rugby is the white man's gridiron

Burguers wouldnt like Rugby, it doesnt have enough brain damaged niggers for their taste

The leaf commenter is great buckets of blood.

Still sore over that Germany World Cup ass fucking?

>superior spectator sport
Yeah it's great for spectators who want to be marketed to by merchants

>dying to flightless birds
NFL had boob cancer series. How hetero. Ruggers are notorious dick flashers when they get drunk. Fuck all your shit. Everything and everybody is a massive faggot. You wanna be womany on top? Go lay dainty females

Rugby union = yes
Rugby league = abomination

Burgers only see rugby league nines on TV. No wonder we hate rugby.

>rugby football is American football for fags
Why doesn't the USA rugby team dominate the world, like the US Olympic basketball team does? Surely rugby should be child's play? You don't even have to wear all that heavy 'armor' and helmet, it's so soft.

Never could figure out why Lacrosse wasn't more popular. I wish I had a opportunity to play where I lived but nobody here even knew what it was when I was growing up.

Andre is a fuckin hack.
He is absolutely not funny, even we he says something that is even close to funny his delivery sucks and makes it unfunny. Andre should kill himself as well as anyone who thinks he's funny.

Can you elaborate the differences?

um

>"Sport"
>Lightly jogging around for 3 hours
>5 seconds of total scoring action
>cringe announcers try to hype their jogging abilities
>the game ends when we fucking feel like it ends

I pity you poor cunts who can't even afford football pads

Just because you get your shit pushed in by New Zealand without your shoulderpads and eyeliner doesn't make it gay, quite the contrary actually.

League has NFL style downs, you need I get multiple tackles to get possession. In Union possession can change with each tackle.

Rugby Union - Actual Rugby
Rugby League - Rugby with all the intensity taken out so the nancy boy failed soccer players could have something to do.

Its only mildly popular on the East coast. But lacrosse was literally a way to train to go to war.

Guy on the left would destroy the guy on the right.

I knew I had seen both. I like the idea of numbered tackles.

Rugby players doesn't have a lot of protections like pussies in american football and it's also one of the most whitest sport

During this time american football is 100% black and BORING as fuck

This.
Live football is quite unappealing to people outside america, for this reason.

Well I have to disagree. The White guys generally lead and perform specialty roles. Where the islanders provide toughness, speed and physicality which creates space for the former. This certainly isn't always the case though.

>Modern rugby just isn't reliant on big guys smashing into the opposition. That may be a part of a game plan but if that's what you rely on then you will lose, it's why fiji and samoa lose
The All blacks combine both attributes a hybrid if you will, and it is the reason they've been so successful. But if you take away the islander factor they're just a team like England, with the exception of being raised in rugby centric culture. Our 1 to 5 are usually white yes but apart from Coles(imo) they are nothing special physically.

Still the biggest winner of the world.

How many cups do you have on the most well know, popular and the only sport the world really cares about?

Oh....

what about NASCAR
sure,it has its faults ie field isnt inverted so qualifying right now is a joke,why not do HEATS instead of time trials?

Instead of watching football every sunday why not just go to the gym?

Football is like the second worst spectator sport in America, only baseball beats it. Majority of the time you're watching they aren't even playing.

What do you mean um? You lost a war to emus

I heard it was invented to instill in young men the types of skills they would need in wartime. No wonder leftists hate it

War sports: Rugby, American/Canadian Fooball, Ice Hockey, La cross, Aussie Rules Football, What else am I missing? All have contact, but AmCan Football seems to be focused primarily on strategy whereas the others seem to be more on the individual player. No wonder the left wants them gone.

Fucking hell our rugby has become such a shitshow

Back to back World War champions. Your shit hole roach farm is back to back AIDS champs.

>2500+ enemy casualties
>0 (ZERO) friendly casualties

But then you lose out on mauls and bridges. It is much more strategic and fluid when possession change can happen at any time

How cucked do you have to be to watch that shit HAHAHAHAHA.

Reminder that NFGfags are worried about being pozzed beyond belief and this is supported by the fact that they wear an inordinate amount of 'protection' gear.

Ummmmm?......
NFL is just as gay.

2/3 of the game they're not even playing, you're just watching commercials and commentators. NFL, No Fucking Life.

You can intercept a pass, dumbass. It's the tackles where certain limitations apply e.g. offside rule. Kicks get the other team away from your try line/goal.

>11 minutes
top kek