Purteo Rico is trump's katrenia. He will go down even worse than bush. Has he even mentioned the 3...

Purteo Rico is trump's katrenia. He will go down even worse than bush. Has he even mentioned the 3.5 million Americans without power right now in PR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlyaVk8PKwQ
washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-block-faa-extension-and-hurricane-tax-relief/article/2635562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares about puerto rico

Nobody cares you filthy spic. you already suck out 6 billion shekels per year, are $50 billion in debt, and now want another 30 billion on top? also you don't have a vote in congress or senate so even the political jews don't care. As bad as niggers.

yeah let's just give it to Russia.

meanwhile fuck the NFL right? that's a top priority.

Puerto Rico's defunct and deficient culture is the root of their suffering. They are an american territory not a state. Most people don't pay federal income tax nor do they full under the same governance as the U.S. They recently declared bankruptcy and failed to, after all these years, invest in proper infrastructure. That's latin America for you. If you dont have a shit tier brain, you'd have deciphered what trump meant in his tweets. They wont be getting the same help a U.S state does as they aren't one and they've chosen to pridefully not be.

They'll go through a minor hell just like all the latin American countries are going through currently do their their shitheaded but prideful cultural deficiencies. Meanwhile, as trump stated, he has Texas and Florida to take. They are the priority.

Your country has become a disgusting divisive disgrace to the rest of the world. and to your own people.

America will be buried.

You mean Progress Island U.S.A?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlyaVk8PKwQ

Everyone knows how much debt they're in and how shit their infrastructure is...

This. We should just cut Puerto Rico off. Either they become a state or they're on their own.

why would we care what happens to some other country

Purteo Rico is the us. If the come over here they have the same American citizenship as you and me. Try again.

your flag says ireland, shouldnt you be out fighting in the catholic/protestant civil war over the last of the potatoes

Nobody cares about them.

Who gives a fuck about Puerto Rico?

They are a territory whose immigration is restricted which is why they haven't all came flooding here. Try doing a basic google search before spouting of fucking nonsense dumbass.

>Has he even mentioned the 3.5 million Americans without power right now in PR?

Did Puirto Rico vote for Trump?

Why is Ireland full of such faggots?

>Puerto Rico becoming a state
No.

There are 0 americans in puerto rico.

Unironically yes. Fuck Puerto Rico, but fuck the NFL more.

dont worry, you yanks dont waste such a good opportunity to annex another area completely. I can literally hear the handrubbing going on behind closed doors saying "yes trump, if you just annex them completely, we will increase your debt ceiling a little bit, just make sure you use it on (((reconstruction))) done by my cousin schlomos company. at no taxes ofcourse goyim, its the Iraq deal all over again."

>wanting PR to be a state

Here’s to a lifetime of Democrats as president

b-but.. everyone says, the state of Puerto Rico?

>giving a fuck about a gibs territory
BLUMPF BTFO

>norway..
How about you rich snobs living off the fat of the land help em out since you have such a bleeding heart.

Funny how everyone ridicules the U.S about what we do to (help) but not a single fuck ever offers similar help in kind.

It's a stretch to even call beaners people, let alone call them Americans.

>PR gets torn a new one by a hurricane
>Trump completely rebuilds PR with aid money from libs
>Signs bill ratifying PR as 51st state
>New US state that will vote Republican for the next century
Screencap it

>millions of Puerto Ricans
>god tries to kill them for us
>hurricane only kills 10
>here comes the whining

drumpf is a retard,this is his change to at least act as a good person and help puerto rico but the dumbass in chief is busy with his little NFL feud

That's bullshit. Anyone born in Puerto Rico has a US citizenship, including passport. They can travel to any state in the US without any restriction. Most Puerto Ricans don't leave because they're proud of their PR heritage and also, who doesn't want to live on a tropical island (besides occasional hurricanes that hits less frequently than Florida)?

t. Married to a Puerto Rican.

Fuck off tuber nigger

Puerto rico isn't a state nobody gives a single fuck except spics and virtue signaling libtards

>"Americans" when it benefits them.
They are a territory-not a state.
Rich philanthropic liberals have plenty of resources to restore that island. They might try putting their money where their mouth is.

Not our jurisdiction, Johnny boy. We also have to build a wall on our border and have Sweden pay for it, before we can focus on others.

I can update my jewbook image with a picture of a drowning monkey with the Puerto Rican flag superimposed on it though. Will that help?

They aren't Americans.
Also hope can it be like Katrina when nobody is talking about it.

And the highest unsolved murder rate in the U.S. or its territories. The Ricans that can leave do leave and they are the smart ones.

Just because you want that to be true doesn't mean it is. Even the MM isn't really running with this and the more time passes the less will be said.

they also dont pay the federal income tax, which means they give nothing in return and expect to be protected/covered by america. we should either force them to be a state or cut ties completely

Lol who cares? This is now a nazbol thread

WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT

BRRRR BRRRRR

FUCK TJE JEWISH BOURGOUISIE

anonther thread down, my work here js done ;)

Puerto Rico is spics, Katrina was niggers. Seriously, do you guys think you rate that high on the social justice outrage scale? Fuck, they aren't even illegal.

Spics, could have chosen statehood or independence years ago. You know what they say about a person with one foot on the dock and one foot in the boat.

First the stupid beaners bankrupt their government and now they want aid. What have you contributed Puerto Rico?

Yes he has

they are mutants aren't they?

>United country
>UK referendum

You sure are showing us how not to be divided.

PR is getting the same shit that texas and florida got. Is Trump supposed to go there and start working on power lines

Puerto Rico is a territory Weegie. It's not an official state. Which is why its getting the treatment its getting for self-imposed suffering due to shit budgeting and culture that never invested in their decriped infrastructure, defaulted on tens of billions of dollars of debt, talked shit about America and our president, but now expect help.

The rising oceans will annex all low lying territories.

We don't want them as a state, they all vote Democrat. Also many of them find their way to the mainland to take actual American's jobs.

Fuck Peurto Rico

NO BAILOUTS NO RELIEF

maybe this will be a wake up call for those lazy spics to get their shit together

>America will be buried.
Not before we drag you potato niggers into the pit with us.

Where's hillary? She left Cost Co yet?

Just let em drown and then annex the fucking thing. You can deport all your Puerto Rican illegals there and wait for the next hurricane.

typical shitskins....they will bitch about whitey while whitey is subsidizing their existence and then demand help from whitey as if they are entitled to it.

Nobody cares about Puerto Rico.

>Nobody cares about puerto rico

>>Nobody cares about puerto rico

>>>Nobody cares about puerto rico

qt top right

Lol nice try nigger

No one gives a fuck about puto rico.

It is not part of the USA I don't care how much I am told otherwise.

Puerto Rico is your Nunavut no one gives a shit about it.

We don't give fuck about that stupid territory or the salsa niggers that inhabit it. Now go light a candle.

>muh help bleeding heart and shit.
hey niglet, why should i care about some people on the other side of the globe hit by some natural disaster, when there are several ongoing wars closer by; wars where you disgusting burgers are on the side of the aggressor and destroyer.

go fuck away with your fake bleeding heart, you people are completely disgusting and the quicker Korea-bro nukes the shit out of you, the better.
>inb4 muh triggered haha jan
the mongrel-american with his 45 IQ and 15% European genes and his eternal shit.

I'm starting to wonder...

>Purteo Rico

Ireland isnt part of the uk but whatever

>Implying I give a shit about some mexicunt shithole.
I'm glad the storms destroyed that shithole country because now they can't try to ruin our 50 stars.

>$50 billion in debt
muhhhhhhhhrican
Burger land is 20 trillion dollars in debt
Ooga buga Amedhica

>Peurto Rican illegals

Wanna know how I know you know nothing about American politics?

>Purteo Rico

K

Puerto Rico is a territory, not a state. As such there are limitation on what aid is provided. Trump knows this. That's why everyone is talking about the NFL instead.

>Puerto Ricans
>3.5 million Americans
Puerto Ricans are not true Americans and Trump is drop their island as US territory status, relieving the US of the responsibility of having to do anything.

going to drop*

This is God's punishment for Despacito.

So I know Puerto Rico voted to become a state, but can they even do that? I mean can a country just hold a vote and be like "We're part of america now!"

"""""""""""""Americans"""""""""""""""

I'm born and raised in Chicago, can confirm that Puerto Rican's are just niggers that look Mexican. They are unable to Live properly in normal society.

Puerto Ricans don't care about Puerto Rico otherwise they wouldn't be bankrupt. When they don't get gibs for living in hurricane alley, they are playing your sympathy for gibs.

I dont think you understand how important the nfl is to us and how unimportan puerto rico is to us

Hes doing an excellent job representing the forgotten men and women who won him the election

None of us who voted Trump ever considered puerto rico part of the US nor puerto ricans US citizens. Whoever started perptuating that lie it certainly wasnt Trump or his voters

Hilary and Clinton clan trying to make this into a big deal, it has literally Zero effect. The country is totally fucked because it has negatve money and now wants billions more for nothing

Adios Spics

Fuck the colonials

>Puerto Rico becoming a state
Imagine if Miami suddenly got two senators and the ability to cast its own electoral votes. That's PR.

>3 guaranteed electoral votes, until the dems promise them gibs and they flip in 2020
He's much better off solidifying his hold on Florida and Texas. Florida has always been a battleground state, and Texas becomes a little more blue every year. That's 67 electoral votes between them, or 13% of the voting power in the entire country.

Puerto Rico would be worse than Miami becoming a state, much worse. PR is a democratic stronghold and would indefinitely have democratic candidates.
Miami at least could feasibly be republican. It has a republican mayor if I am not mistaken?

Puerto Ricans welfare dependent drug addicted leeches and don't forget they like to steal on par with gypsy's
>nothing of value was lost

Puerto rico should be cut loose.

the US has paid for their welfare and healthcare for decades. Its time to cut them off.

>Ooga buga Amedhica
Says the shitskin using an ass-pirate meme flag because he's too ashamed to even show he's a street shitter.

lol no. Trump has already sent a massive amount of shit down there to help and he's personally going down there next week. Plus, nobody cares about puerto rico

washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-block-faa-extension-and-hurricane-tax-relief/article/2635562

The democrats keep blocking aid packages

>Korea nuking the u.s
Imagine being this stupid

I hope more spics die, to be honest.

>beaner half-state BTFO
nobody cares

>doesn't understand how debt/GDP works
go back to beaner island

Sorry honey, the governor of Puerto Rico just got interviewed on NPR and just praised Trumps response

Puerto Ricans are already leaving the fucking island... all 3 million of them. They're going to NY and Florida.

Hurricane destroyed their infrastructure and they can freely fly into the states.

They are disconnected from the mainland and all the shit they need to rebuilt the island has to be put on superfreighters.

They're fucked.

Rich Jews are gonna buy the land for cheap and move there.

Carribean Israel coming up.

He's going on Tuesday bitch