Why don't you help this poor little refugee children are you a monster?

Why don't you help this poor little refugee children are you a monster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiNARBYE9D4
youtube.com/watch?v=bE7XDqQRO6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will give her money so she can go to Germany :)

We

We must cooperate to make their countries stable and sustainable, bu jews destabilize the middle east and then send them here to kill us

PART

Because it won't solve the countries larger issues.

if not giving a fuck about shitskins makes me a monster, then yes.

I'd fuck her. After all, it's legal in her country

i’d gladly help her to a nice big serving of my cum

Woah, calm down, Pierre. It's legal only if you are muslim.

how long it take you to find a brownie w/ blue eyes?

Does it say that in their country's laws?
"You may only fuck that if you're mudslime"

I'll help, no questions asked. But nothing in life is free. We'll figure something out for payment.

free lolis for the volk?

That poor little girl! Fuck having laws and borders and stuff!

Oh do me first me first. She can wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiNARBYE9D4

if you were near me i would slit your throats

yes i'm a monster and i'm proud of it. what ya gonna do about faggot?

send you more poor refugees?

That's nice muhammad. But in reality you're a weak virgin cuck, so good luck with that c:

I hope I get to assrape you. You're dirty and never wash but it might be decent

Yesterday I shat in mouth of turkish woman.

They don't belong to my tribe.

yes

Do it.

First day in prison and Weiner's already using his internet privileges to re-offend...

you imagined that while cleaning toilets?

nice projection

If it's me projecting, prove that you're not a virgin cuck /right now/. Prove it.

Slit someone's throat and post it.

That's what i thought, pussy muhammerde

>Taking care of other men's children.
We're not cucks.

Don't be racist, just slit the throat of the pedophile nearest you... Still there muhammad?...

Kek, I think it worked!

No, there is a homeless turkish whore near where I live. Yesterday she was so hungry that she begged me to feed her my shit.

>hello kitty shirt
DIAMONDS OVER HERE

Damn she looks like she'd be begging for a dick and the sweet western cum

I guess there are a few deserts here.

she needs to learn what capitalism is eventually.

>muh feelings
Fuck off nigger, americans caused this, let them fix it. It's not my duty to take care of some random niggers from middle east.

What are worthless shits doing in poland? I thought you guys had a strict 'no subhumans' policy?

Poland invaded Iraq too

they fuck your mother and give her aids.

>Why don't you help this poor little refugee children are you a monster?
Without the age of consent as it is today that would be illegal.

I would, however these are not the refugees coming here.

Cry harder, subhuman pile of shit. I hope your little kid sister / cousin / friend gets raped by a westerner

We should accommodate to their culture after all.

She has to go back.

speaking of mothers, tell your´s she can clean the office in 2 hours :) thanks buddy

A quick death is helping. I hear gas attacks are quick and painless.

>kid with another kid
I don't give a shit.

it's like like your little sister I'll fuck hard uwu

are you a monster?

yes

I give no fucks about anyone but my family and closest friends.

hope that little shit starves to death

If children like her needed homes and a new culture to make them better, I would be glad to give it to them.

However, violent military males who spread their culture through their violence and submission of others (especially of women) is what's coming over the borders, not young, impressionable cute girls who can be raised as intelligent good women as mother material for future generations.

Imagine the lefty butthurt if it were little girls, roasties would cry that we would be grooming and sexually exploiting them when we only want to help and shelter them from the aggressive culture they come from.

If you were near me, I'd cum down your throat

If you weren't near me, then I'll come near you (v;

>let them fix it
I would rather let her die.

Wtf I love the EU now

if you were near my I'd blow your roach pea brain away with my gun.

I pack cuz of roaches like you

>Monster for not helping
Only whites are held to this standard and punished for not meeting it. Only whites are even expected to be able to meet this standard. And even then, punished for not meeting it.

WE HELP
youtube.com/watch?v=bE7XDqQRO6w

Yes, it literally says that.
Only Muslim men may marry and fuck Muslim women.
Non-muslim women on the other hand are fair game for Muslims.

Ill fuck her for $15 does that helps?

thats because the richest countries in the world are (still) inhabited by mostly whites, while the poorest are inhabited by browns and negroes

kinda hot. do you often jerk off to cp?

>i want help
>i want to stick my dindo in her
>ayo man you can't do that
>fine let her die there
>why won't you help user

Not my kid, not my problem. Am I supposed to feel bad about some people on another hemisphere that I have never seen or thought in my entire life? Not even trying to be edgy I'm legitimately asking because I shrug off disasters like Harvey because I don't have an attachment to the place or people. I do however register that it sucks for the people dealing with it but that's as much as empathy/sympathy I can give.

This is why Africa and the Middle East needs to be recolonized. Both regions was better off then they was ruled by the white man
If we don't recolonize the third world China will do it

>kinda hot. do you often jerk off to cp?

he's an islamic roach, of coarse he does

what is your point? an 8 months pregnant bitch would definitely have drowned on the trip

they send the young males first and then, once they got asylum, they bring the family after them (familiennachzug in germany)

No you wouldn't. Millions of Muslim women and girls are abused by Muslim men, millions of non Muslim women and children are abused by Muslim men, and you don't give a shit about any of that, don't pretend to be a hero here.

correct attitude

>economy based on loans
>literally ponzi scheme economy that requires infinite supply of new customers, totally unsustainable bubble economy
>rich

Your country has a rape epidemic and you yell are westerners on a simulation Japanese website. Tip lel

are you unironically saying that sweden isnt more wealthy than somalia?
is that the point you're trying to make?

She looks like my cousin
Delet this, this picture is unnerving

yes, swedens economy is an unsustainable bubble based on loans. the banks need new customers who head loans that will create the money needed to pay already existing loans. its a ponzi scheme that will put the entire globe in debt to the jewish pyramid scheme. it is the return of the original sin

This is fucking sad; and yes it will tug at the heartstrings of any normal, healthy White person.

But we're the only race that has a significant proportion of people that have this sort of tremendous empathy; and therein lies the problem.

We must see the forest for the trees, and realize that importing these foreign races will be our undoing; for they tend to lack empathy, and principles, and concern for anything but themselves.

Not my monkey, not my circus.

she's really fucking ugly even for a loli, and I'm afraid the ugliness will intensify as this little sandlette will hit puberty

beautifully illustrated by niggers disrespecting the american anthem because of jewish lies about white on black crime. they will go to war no matter what the facts say

listen white man. muslims killed her family because that is what muslims do when they get the upper hand. import muslims to your own neighborhood now bigot.

No thanks. I don't get emotional and manipulated over staged photos of kids.

She can be my loli waifu

So much this. Stop trying to topple Assad for (((nebulous))) reasons and this girl will be able to live in the country she should.

Dammit, that Lagarde cunt never fails to make my blood boil. IMF and central banks, at least the Fed and the ECB, are hellbent on inflating the bubble, not caring if it will pop.

Not giving these niggers a penny when we have white kids struggling in the US.

hello libshit op. I would gladly help that little girl
I'd send her father, her brothers and all their mates back on the next return
back to the middle east where they belong, before u and your beloved kike governments human trafficked them over to europe, U COLD BLOODED EVIL CUNT. If u had the slightest humanity u'd stop trying to guilt Sup Forums for something we haven't done, and have never supported, and start campaigning to return the male shitskins back to the middle east