End of September

>end of September
>31 degrees Celsius
thanks for not signing that Paris Accord, stupid republicucks

yesterday it was 40 celsius

im loving it

i wish this weather would stay

next year im moving somewhere 1st world where it's like this all year round

Try not being a shit tier human being and learn about the earth's cycles that are beyond man's control that impact things like the climate in volatile but cyclical manners.

aw you poor fuck

Where? With or without humidity?

>using Celsius

>Try not being a shit tier human being and learn about the earth's cycles that are beyond man's control that impact things like the climate in volatile but cyclical manners.
Try learning how to read a scientific paper

*Dwayne "the rock" Johnson voice*
"YOU'RE WELCOME"

Shit rebuttle=shit person=shit country

with, ontario

>Shit rebuttle=shit person=shit country
Find one (1) scientific paper supporting your argument.

the 'conservatives' don't want to conserve our planet
how silly

Science=Jews=involuntary shilling=you=shit country

>No Paris Accors
>One year later
>The world is melllltttting
Kek you're a retard. Fake and gay kys libtard and saged faggot.

they don't seem to conserve anything. except all the money for the rich

That's some frozen lettuce you've got

>mfw my country is so nigger it even has an african hot weather

Southern Ontario here too. I did not realise it got that hot yesterday.

Did none of you retard forgot how earth look like millions years ago? It's full of plants and reptiles. The ice age has finally end the Earth revert back to it's original climate.

i was out tanning in the sun, didn't feel like 40

Come to Alabama

S town

Fuck Ontario anyways

Lol, get wrecked ice niggers. Like buying Al Gore a new beach house would lower the temp in canada two months later?

>implying the accord would've made the weather cooler
idiot. its just a piece of paper that lets the biggest polluters in the world continue to pollute

>tfw your country betrays the prisoners dilemma first

alabama doesnt have stable weather, unless your near florida. it was 50 degrees two weeks ago and its back to 90 every day.

It's the same temperature here in the southern US. Stands to reason if it was a global issue it would effect the whole fucking globe. Shouldn't our temps be even warmer, and not the same, since we are closer to the equator and are the Paris Accord dodging "Republicucks"? 2/10 bait

it''s impossible to immigrate to the US legally, believe it or not

Exactly. Not worth expanding on any further.

> Try learning how to read a scientific paper
> Doesn't maintain a graduate degree

I always love this shit tier internet comeback..

Imagine that. A libtard leaf who thinks a minuscule reduction in the 30 GT of human produced C02 is going to make even a minuscule change in climate in 50 years or whatever. And yet you claim you believe in what you think is "science" and think 97% of gummint grant farmers who agree on a flawed model that is fed mountains of fake data means anything.

The day of the rake can't come fast enough.

>31 degrees celcius
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
what a harsh life you lead
shit like this makes me really hope that humanity suddenly becomes sterile one day so that retarded fucks cannot reproduce.
i can also imagine you in the standard heat sitting down blaming everything on politics

You are so stupid you don't know that the whole scam was BTFO years ago.

I've slept through higher temperatures

have you tried being brown and poor first?

Commercial pilot based CYYZ here. Nothing out of the ordinary with current conditions. Jet stream has shifted north with a trough just west of the Great Lakes. The Atlantic High stalled the current tropical air mass leading to stagnant conditions and light variable winds. Should change once the next Low moves through tomorrow.

Bear in mind all weather even at surface level is related to chaos theory and is constantly changing when certain conditions are met. You can not pin this on climate change alone as it is not part of a statistical upward trend. Simply an outlier.

>wtf i love heat now

probably the response you are going to get from this retards

Nobody willingly goes to Alabama, its a shit state.

t. Georgian

Do people unironically think we can actually control the weather?

its modern day soothsaying. give some shekels to the shaman and he'll do his rain dance to give you better weather.

What else matters?

Well I can, but I chose not to

When we pump out 89 kilotons of car exhaust every day you don't think the air might change? Fucking retard Americans man

90 real degrees here, gonna be mid 70's the rest of the week.

all i know is this ac works great. it's fucking freezing in here mr bigulsworth.

compare any western emissions to china and you might realize that, if humans are to blame for climate change, those of us who aren't souless insectoids can do nothing to fix it.

china and india are country-sized pollution distributors and everyone lets them get away with it because we wouldn't have smartphones otherwise

>want to settle into comfy fall mood
>weather won't let me
>stinkbugs laying siege at every window
Fuck this

you are actually physically retarded

I hate Canadians so god damn much.

> implying that the Paris Accord was anything other than corporate vultures pecking at the long-dead chances of stopping the damage which has been done to the climate already, delaying unsustainable temperatures by a few months at most over the course of a century

I'm glad that we're all going to die soon enough - because it means that stupid niggers like you won't be able to shit on the ghost of mankind's greatness any longer.

Tfw in Winnipeg, the coldest Canadian city.

Same in mtl, with humidity.

the earth keeps getting farther from the sun nigga, watcha thinks gonna happen if we don't heat this bubble up.

your meteorologist can't even predict the weather 2 days from now.

Post in freedom units cuck

Moving your fat ass to McDonald's is what's ruining this planet. Fucking walk man. I haven't paid for gas in four years because I walk everywhere. The Chinese aren't having a good time over there and they know it. I don't own any smart phones either because fuck China and fuck phones. Haven't had a phone for three years now.

North America is a fucking paradise but it won't be like that much longer because no one cares when a company dumps 100 gallons of cyanide in a river

hes right you know

I'm in Sudbury it's like 30. Love it. I hope it doesn't snow until xmas day again, that was beautiful.

He's right about chine for sure. Fucking robotic fucks. Communism did that to them, also 2000 years of totalitarian rulers

Global warming is a myth. But I was thinking the exact same thing about the temperature today. Holy fuck it's hot!

I was in Toronto a few weeks ago and it was usually between 27 and 30 every day, shit was so cash

Who knew Canadian women were so hot under all those jackets

I would kill myself if I lived in Sudbury. I don't know how u northerners do it. All those places like Sudbury, North Bay, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste Marie, those are the biggest shitholes on the planet.

Canada is just a giant shitole but those small towns way up north are the worst

We need a new ice age. If the temperature isn't below freezing I can't breathe.

>it's hot
global warming!
>it's cold
global warming!
>hurricanes in hurricane season
global warming!
>kneeling to express opposition to Trump
2017pls

Couple weeks ago it was very hot in California.
Then last week/weekend it was very cold.
Everyone was all, muh global warming on the hot days, but said nothing on the cold days.

How? I'm in Michigan and we only hit like 33. Though maybe I wasn't looking at stuff that considered the humidity.

Actually, no, but the average global temperature would be higher, which doesn't necessitate your area being hotter than normal.

you're lucky boi there
we are closing to zero

Need to morph that leaf's face to chinese.

its not climate change, it's actually PoC that acts as homing beacons for the sun

You don't understand how the Paris Agreement worked, do you?

It was 40 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday. Watch your Jet Stream patterns. Adapt, overcome.

WTF I love heat now!

In Siberia, it's -40 today. If the US withdrawals from the Paris Accords, it'll be -39 tomorrow.

Fuck off.

He said 1st world Cletus

you can say the same about SJWs and the left, bunch of whinny bitches.

Enjoy it leaf. You'll be up to your balls in snow in another two months.

And August was cold as fuck for summer in the northeastern US, now it's warm as fuck for fall. What's your point.

sudbury
at least it's white, the only thing else you see is the odd native
if you see anything else, odds are it's in a doctor office or hospital

should also add that crime, especially murders are pretty fuckin rare here

It's hotter now then it was in the summer. Fucking bullshit.

>Canada is just a giant shitole but those small towns way up north are the worst

Hey look, another urban nigger has found 4chin in the interwebs. Northern Ontario (like anywhere else) has pockets of nicely kept homes and non kept homes. Go ride the trans-Canada up to Winnipeg and you'll see exactly what I mean. Also, how you could you hate the scenery of the North?

Don't kid yourself we are pretty fucking awful in terms of living conditions. Just how many homeless do you think we abandon for 6 months out of the year as cops kick them out of heated shelters?

Sudbury is my hometown, and my mum still lives there. It's a shithole, and it's getting worse thanks to the dyke premier.
Sudbury is accepting more immigrants than any nearby town/city, there are huge communities of nogs and mudslimes already formed over just the last couple years, and it's only going to get worse.

>this thread again
this always fucking happens in September in Canada/the upper Midwest

In France it's one of the coldest month of september since one decade

OP acting like signing that horse shit would instantly make it not 31c
Fucking leaf logic ehh

I am here right now and this is complete bullshit..
and as far as shit holes go it is pretty low on the list of shit holes in this country

Most of the actual small towns in northern ontario are still really nice, as are many "outlying towns" of the cities. But sudbury is just a shithole, run by corrupt fucks, owned by chinks and brazilians, where everything the municipality is in charge of doesn't work.

>China and India objectively do more harm to the environment
>Blame America for everything
goddamn, will you guys just get off our dick!

it is corrupt, that's for fucking sure

Have you already forgotten the cold as fuck August and July we got? As a whole this summer has been well under average. It's not a week of heat in September that will change that.

Come to our good ol' Golden State you leaf; We can into Sanctuary Cities here, and (((qoumpf))) won't take you away

a lot of canadians have records, mostly for petty things..sometimes I wonder if they throw charges around so easily just to keep us here

it's almost summer level warmess here as well... we city people have to suffer because of rural retards??

Not One day over 30 in August.
Fuck off
Sage

>thanks for not signing that Paris Accord

You're welcomed. Unlike you gullible leafs, we aren't stupid enough to believe in a fairy tale. And I'm sorry that you pussies can't handle a warm autumn like your parents did.

What a fucking retard.

SAGE

exactly