Why isn't your country majority forest? Don't you know that forest is the whitest landscape there is?

Why isn't your country majority forest? Don't you know that forest is the whitest landscape there is?

Industrial revolution.

We tamed our land thousands of years ago.

... Sweety... Not sure about it being white.

I agree. I love the forest.

Sadly (and shamefully) though, our ancestors chopped them all down to make way for cultivated land; and what did we do with all the food we grew?

We filled up the planet with literal retards.

Because my country is much bigger than yours, with a feeling so pure.
It spans many different biomes, some of which do not have forest.

You've had 150 years to plant new trees. Why haven't you?

Yep. Nothing but mostly dense, mountainous forests and white, white Asians for as far as the eye can see.

That's what happened here. 70% of our country is agriculture, and ironically enough, the grain we produce is so low quality that it can't be used for human consumption. So fucking pathetic.

>we

I think you mean the romans tamed your land.

It is though

But it is. We in Brazil have large amount of trees which supplies us with delicious monkeys.

Uma delícia.

Finland?

this

because have to build ship for fight roach

It is.

By the time of the industrial revolution you have already cut most of the oldest trees in europe.

Come home, white man!

yes
Always felt a strong connection to forest. I always have a strange feeling of peace and belonging when I'm wandering through an old forest

We chopped down all of our forests. Literally had to plant new ones in the 19th century. We still have those.

true
btw, you can plant local species of trees in urban areas
just goolag guerilla gardening

but it is!

rain forest fucking sucks

I live in the middle of a gigantic forest.

t. southern IL

>tamed
You mean killed. Just like how you killed millions of men with an unnecessary war.

How little do you know.

the suburb I live in is in a forest
there are a good number of trees between each house
even the main road runs through the woods
stays that way until you reach the city center

Well, why?

Sure, it have it's negative points, but it have positive points too.

The great biodiversity for R&D is one of them.

t. agronomic engineering student

I'm not actually sure if we are more forest or more desert due to the southwest. Everything from Oregon north and over east down to Florida is mostly forest, but then there's also the great plains, so idk.

Bu...But it is, Mohammed.

your forest looks ugly

I live in the Northwoods.

It's cozy.

Whats with the hostility you slav?

we dont have any real forests (=old growth) left in germany. it's just a patchwork of newspaper plantations that get chopped down in regular intervals

I bet the jews did this

Scotland reporting
My country is majority forests and mountains

Forest is okay for a while but after two weeks without a shower and with mosquitoes everywhere it gets annoying.

from watching trainspotting I'd have guessed it was mostly desolate tundra-plains

only far up north

>Forest is okay for a while but after two weeks without a shower and with mosquitoes everywhere it gets annoying.

one time forgot my mosquito spray and I was chased by them all the time. Some big horsefly or whatever even sting through my trousers the next day I had a third buttcheek from the swelling. Still like love forest though

>TFW family owns +6000 acres of forest

Never used mosquito spray and never will, unless you count cigarettes and smell of gunpowder.

>whitest landscape there is
That's wrong though.

Cause we neee housing for all our muslim refugees

Lol whut? Really? I thought we were kings of farming land?

>My country is majority forests and mountains.

Hi.

Jews hate nature. Daily reminder that the Nazis were first to have a government environmental protection program

Is there dangerous fauna/flora is Finland? Down south we have copperheads, water moccasins, bear, panther, poison ivy, poison oak and on and on.

Lynxes, Bears, Mooses, Wolves, Foxes so nothing you can't beat with your two fists.

What do you know about white, Pablo?

Hate to be a dick, but how can you be this ignorant? Have you never spent even an hour looking at the satellite views of online maps?

The entire eastern half of the US was once forested. Look at it now, and consider that what forest you do see remaining is almost entirely "new growth".

abos burnt it down apparently

But it is.

I live pretty near a forest. It's really a shame we don't have more forests though

Nah. It's all been chopped down. Just a patchwork of younger trees remains.

Go to google or bing maps, click satellite view, and zoom in and out for awhile. There are still some wooded areas, but they're not contiguous.

I know about your legacy.

Pine forests, that will be cut down as soon as the land owner has financial problems, a real tree takes more than 500 years to grow.

Forests are disgusting. I dont know how people can recreate in them. Trees are filthy, animals are filthy, only good for logging and reforestation. Hunting too. Not camping nor hiking.

that map is actually wrong, there's more old growth forests around than shown. It's missing Hearts' Content in PA off the top of my head

It's also missing the old growth forests in WI. There is a big preserve up in the UP of Michigan too.

I live on a forest covered massif. Most people around here have a weekend house innawoods, most off the grid.

This has to be an attempt at making White Americans look bad.

Agents provocateur at every turn, here.

>our ancestors chopped them all down

do you have any idea how many square miles of forest we have in america?

>wild boar in forest
>wild somali in cities
Truly the whitest country.

>ayy
do you guys hunt deer and boar?

There are actually more trees in the US than when we first colonized due to responsible lumber practices, forest fire fighting, etc.

There are other maps that show additional tiny patches of old growth, like you guys say. The point remains though.

We have quotas on foxes but there's seasons for big and small game.
I enjoy hunting boars on Hvar, it's open season all-year round.

yeah we have shitloads of 'em around here. I wake up to a family of them foraging around my fruit garden quite often.
They're harmless as I never attack them and neither do my dogs, really.

Sorry we're full of trees up here in da northwoods. Barely got room fer da cows.

just to reiterate, I'm aware they're territorial and dangerous, and I don't feed them. Sometimes they just pick off the low hanging and fallen fruit, then go to their den which is god knows where.
I watch them from the terrace, and they're aware of it but never react lol.

I'm aware of what you have up there. I've zoomed into every patch of woods in this entire country at one time or another, and studied nearby towns and cities while looking for a place to move to.

I've thought about the Great Lakes region many times. The cold and lack of sunlight always gives me pause though.

Hunting them down is fun and rewarding. There's a great tavern in Malo Grablje called Stari Komin. They serve the best boar gulaš I've ever tasted.

>the only brits in the thread so far are defeatist faggots
as usual.
England is full of nice forests
I've lived near Blackburn before, and there is either forest or scenic hills in just about every direction outwards.
Darwen is built near a forest
Entwhistle is bang in the middle of a forest (with a giant lake/reservoir

Yorkshire has good forests too.
Think all the defeatist brits are too close to London and refuse to take your city blinders off.

I cook a mean boar stew desu. a bit of quality red wine and fresh shrooms, veggies and a handful of forest berries is all it takes, slowly stewing for 5 hours until tender.
served with some gnocchi and parsley gives me big cummies

>The cold and lack of sunlight always gives me pause though.
Any place warm will be filled with shitskins and homeless. Need the yearly arctic blast to keep the contagion at bay.
Even that's not working as well as it used to.

Love trees and forests, timber framing, nice well made furniture.

my home town, viewed from the forest.

not that many lynxes anymore tho, only under 3000. retarded people keep shooting them.