I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Sweden and Germany FUCK YOU. Fucking cuck faggots letting these filthy fucking inbred, mongoloid sand niggers rape our women like dogs.
>inb4 muh amerifat muhh
my mother's side came from Germany in 1890's, my dad's side from Sweden in 1910. I've always been proud to have descended from German heritage, the people who wouldn't bow to the Romans when the rest of the world did, then fucking brought their Empire to ruin.
Always been proud of being Swedish. Vikings were the most badass people to ever walk the Earth, discovered merica, created systems of trade and commerce that helped get Europe out of the dark ages.
But now your all cucked... fucking nothing like our ancestors.
Watching these fucking ragheads rape Sweden and Germany fucking keeps me up at night. I want my children, grand children, and great grandchildren to have the opportunity to continue the Nordic race but you're fucking that up. DO SOMETHING! FUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3-q9garQoYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 58% shitskin kek
Niggers are by far the worst and they're only 13% It's mostly Mexicans who are just fucking leeches.

>muh heritage

Every fucking time, don't change Yankstains.

u mad goy?

Refugees needed that help shut up racist

racist beta fat fuck

I never understand why people continue to be amazed at the state of things, the implications of wwII ending the way it did, its all there, that was the crossroad, this is the continued unfolding result.

Triggered? :^)

the 1% wants their money.. do yourself a favor and forget about europe for now, everyone is a fucking sheep

larp fag

Why the fuck do you seem to think we actually want this to happen?

How brainwashed are you, exactly?

Any intelligent alien entity observing our world objectively would conclude that America is the prime world exporter of Islam, miscegenation, and niggers.

beta cuck!

Nice fucking flag you faggot
not even remotely larping

He's clearly a rural and or suburban retard whom voted for Blumpf

Please just get the fuck out of the cities at least... Go to the countryside, keep your women away from those fucking animals.

No grew up North of San Francisco is one of the richest counties in the country, faggot. I grew up amongst the Juden. I know how those fucks operate, they own everything, they are using this bullshit war in Syria to flood Scandinavia with shitkins from all over because they're trying to destroy us.

Why don't you take another redpill and lie down you fucking spastic?

>Always been proud of being Swedish. Vikings were the most badass people to ever walk the Earth, discovered merica, created systems of trade and commerce that helped get Europe out of the dark ages.
But now your all cucked... fucking nothing like our ancestors.

I'm sure your ancestors would be proud seeing you shitpost on this fucking website

>our women

oh look a Pakistani
literally 75% of your country is the product of cousin fucking

There it is

focus on your own issues, amerikneel

>letting these filthy fucking inbred, mongoloid sand niggers rape our women like dogs.
>voted a nigger in to office
>lets actual mongoloid niggers rape his women

Burger-kun...

At least we get to fuck, unlike you, you fucking loser :^)

Send pics of your sister vag

That would be the vag of his sister, daughter and mother at the same time

Merkel is Hitlers revenge

guess who caused this? the US caused this:
hooktube.com/watch?v=3-q9garQoYQ
mind your own fucking business, keep your small hands off other countries

Rude!