Pizzagate's links to Secret Space Programs

>Be Tony Rodrigues
>Trash talk some illuminati's son at a grade school in Michigan
>Be abducted in the night by Ets or maybe military disguised as ets?
>Be tortured and trained as psychic
>Work for deep state predicting whether drug planes in Peru will crash in the mountains or not
>Be sold off to some Pizzagate slavers in Seattle when psychic skills are lost
>Live at the mansion until a drug regime change sickens him
>Sold off to Military Industrial Complex
>End up in a German Speaking Secret Space Program
>Do bad on aptitude tests and end up a slave on a cargo ship
>Slave away for twenty years
>Be age regressed, memory wiped and taken back in time to the night of his abduction
>Feel weird the next morning but resume a normal kid's life
>Start to remember and go public in 2015 before pizzagate breaks

youtube.com/watch?v=52w1upGkVBA

What do you think Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ckcrTT3LvQ&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcffnr5sTSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would only abduct nice girls, no fat bearded fucks.
This aliens are fucking disgusting

Big if true

He does end up hanging out at an off world strip club for some of his time. They do have the same type of twenty and back programs for the girls there too, but the space nazis need warehouse workers, factory workers and cyborgs for their empire as well.

what if the kids are drugged to the point where they'd believe anything?

i'd completely believe that Tony was doped up to the point where, sure kid, now you're a psychic in peru....now you're on a training base on the moon.

don't think about what he's describing as actual, objective truth, think about it from the perspective of a sedated, abducted 11 year old.

There's a lot of people talking SSP lateley and a lot of people telling the same type of stories about off world bases, space ships and et interactions. The nazis and others figured out antigravity and they left us behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ckcrTT3LvQ&t=4s

reading through the article again - if the doctors believe he's telling the truth, with full conviction, then "impressed drug hallucination" might be the simplest, easiest answer.

I'd give this a big/true.

Sounds farfetch'ed

UFOs use torsion fields for antigravity the same effect helps propel salmons up waterfalls.

Bump with one more SSP whistleblower.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcffnr5sTSM

Question. What's an SSP?

Secret Space Program

If he's any way associated with Corey Goode then you know that this is just a marketing gimmick. Corey Goode and David Wilcox are full of shit and have created the blue chicken cult online. It's interesting with all of the censorship google does through Youtube, somehow Corey Goode and David Wilcox's secret space program gets a pass from (((them))).

Silly speculating people

You forgot to mention Michael Salla. And I dare anyone of you to actually read one of Salla's books or watch him speak online and then come back here and say that there's any merit to any of this hogwash.

an ET came to me in a vision and told me OP is a faggot

Quit larping, the pedophile slaver business is a serious issue

Can you guys please stop with this? You guys are ruining my intergalactic pizza shop

bump

Who was that guy who thought his pastor was a Martian; so he shot him like 4 times in the head and he lived?

Kyle Odom

Delet this.

Shouldn't let that baby put money in its mouth. Money is filthy with bacteria. It could get sick.

I vaguely remembered that story, but it sounds like they used him for some kind of sex slavery... and maybe in some of the other programs as well.