Why do we not have any culture?

Why do we not have any culture?
Even niggers have culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
nyheteridag.se/sveriges-kulturarv-forstors-systematiskt-foremal-fran-jarnaldern-skickas-for-metallatervinning/
foto2006.se/files/2016/06/dans-runt-stången.png
youtube.com/watch?v=nJYwODr8700
youtube.com/watch?v=DyzopylT-Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that the reason why you imported them?

Melting and recycling historical artifacts might have something to do with your reasoning abilities.

svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen

You're soo lucky sweden you got loads of culture now, while listhaug is literally standing in the way for cultural diversity.

>Why do we not have any culture?
You do retard. Not much of a culture, but still.

>Even niggers have culture.
No, no they don't.

You do have culture Sven.
You have all those weird crayfish parties
and you dress girls up with candle wreathes
and fika

Canada has no culture, you do though.

t. ahmed muhammad

OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN

WONDER WHY THIS IS BEING PUSHED

HMMMMMMMMM

Canada has culture, it just has no national identity. It just temporarily nicks cultures from aboard, so that immigrants here take culture from their historic homelands (like Ireland or Germany for instance).

Because cultural marxism has been in place for like 50 years?

>unironically responding to this Muslim spammer

Every day that you pretend to be modern and sophisticated, instead of backwards and primitive you lost a little more of what your ancestors fought to preserve.

We do, but you are clearly embracing it.

checks flag
>it's only sweden that pull this kind of nonsense

Who is the niggers of nordics? Swedes?

you already had culture you gay retard, that brainwashing education system as really pacified you nords hasn't it?

>see flag

It's okay Muhammad, your homelands culture isn't the only one that exists.

Sweden is the most liberal shit, but they are probably still white, unlike Fingolians.

Canada has culture you stupid leaf

Because you're actively destroying it:
nyheteridag.se/sveriges-kulturarv-forstors-systematiskt-foremal-fran-jarnaldern-skickas-for-metallatervinning/

I'm guessing you're calling that faggot a stupid leaf is because, like me,you fly the Red Ensign?

Why is it always a stinky "swede" that starts these threads?

There is no culture to be found east of the Rhine.
If Scandinavia, Germany, Poland and Russia were to disappear, mankind would have lost nothing.
I have no clue why all you morons make such a big deal of "muh german culture going extinct waaaah". There is nothing to eastern culture outside of yodeling, getting drunk on the worst beer on Earth and throwing a military tantrum every other century.

We do have a culture, do not forget it, brother
foto2006.se/files/2016/06/dans-runt-stången.png

Jews

Dra åt helvete Polackjävel

thats not scandinavia, muhammed, finland isn't in scandinavia :)

Kys Sven.
Please, can we nuke Malmö? No white man of any value would die..

WHYPIPO HAZ NO CULT-
youtube.com/watch?v=nJYwODr8700

Autism. Finland have been Scandinavd' for centuries.

Swedes have genuinely been brainwashed to believe they have no culture, their politicians even openly talk about this and are not decapitated for this.

I for one would encourge introducing such politicians to the blood eagle, if I recall it was sometimes used on leaders who betrayed their people.

We do, but you can stop forcing it full of niggers in the name of diversity and ethnic vibes at any time.

t. Every other nordic nation

People here are so brainwashed that they don't even understand the basic
fact that just having your own unique language is stellar proof of culture.
Another retarded "Swedish" thing to do is to relativize everything -- every
cultural phenomena have to be critiqued and if you can find a single root of
it coming from let's say Germany or Poland or whatever then you can triumphantly
proclaim "It's not Swedish culture! Hallelujah!", which is so astoundingly retarded
and ignores all the mechanisms of what culture really is. It's almost as retarded
as the popular myth that the Sami are the "indigenous people" of Scandinavia.

more lack of culture, oh god it has "polska" in the name -- not part of Swedish culture!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=DyzopylT-Yg

The person you're responding to isn't an actual Swede. He's either some proxy or diaspora fag spamming this thread every day.

>Sweden
Surprise not.

I know, but it gets the point across since Sweden has to stop anyway.

severely underrated post.

The only thing that will solve modern depression is reversion to tribalism.

SAGE
You've post this shit-thread every Fucking day Antifahmed.

Why dont you GTFO out of Sweden, you obviously like the political bs modernist culture so you'll "fit in" anywhere else, and if you're a "swede" then move. GTFO out of Scandinavia.

or stay for all I care, you fucked up sweden anyway, worthless zone.
no tourism, no culture anymore

just filled with people without identity. pointless worthless. But from a communist point of view ripe for financial exploitation because you have managed to destroy their identities.

>((((((""""culture""")))))))