Are we going to have North Korean refugees?

Are we going to have North Korean refugees?

Not my country

I hope it's American refugees.

I will kindly accept a couple of women into my home and teach them English in exchange for meido duties

fucking rofl

does ash count as a refugee?

fuck off we're FULL

Only the qt women.

Will trade nigs for female norks. The only deal that stands.

>implying these people wont immediately get themselves killed exposed with so much freedom
heh

Drumpf's administration is weaker than the DPRK'S regime

He will lose to them pretty badly, so don't expect the refugees from them

come on even an immigrant hater like you can't resist some korean qts, at least for awhile.

The Art of the Deal: The Final Deal

They will go to China.
Because the border area between North and South is minefield.

I think with that kind of indoctrination they would rather kill themselves than go to the west

WE'RE FULL REEEEEEE

No. We are way too far away.
Do you understand how these things work?

I would be more than happy to trade niggers to gooks

If North Korea falls, yes. When the occasional NK refugee gets through to SK border they incorporate them in society. But to do so for large populations would be devastating for the SK economy. China doesn't really want it either.

If NK were to fail China and South Korea, having the land borders, would suffer the brunt of the impact. Japan might too due to close proximity. Other countries would undoubtedly take some refugees.

>thinking best korea is going to lose

lmao

shame. guess i'll just have to house them all, form a kpop band, and pimp them well into their 30s.

Most North Korean women look like they've been smacked in the face with a shovel since infancy.

That's why I said only the qt ones. It'll keep the numbers down to acceptable levels.

i know but that's where my kpop plastic surgery scheme comes into play.

No. liberal feminist women would never accept them because they are attractive and would give them competition

That girl is South Korean though, Jeong Eunji from a kpop group

the only asians that fall for feminism are burger mongrel half breeds.

Yes please. Need some victim for worthless govt cry niggas to fill and pay my rental. Fuck the gen z

My NK refugee waifu will think I'm a God when I take her to Old Country Buffet.

kek

:)

No. It will be mandatory to kill them all on sight.

Yes please.

They aren't wearing makeup.

>use nukes on NK
>colonize NK
>setup central bank
>flood the west with refugees

And they have infact been smacked in the face with a shovel at the very least since then enlisted.

Straya yes!!!!! Fuck the muslims

once you get yours breed her and settle down with her before the cultural marxism can take hold. then once white bitches come around and polygamy is legalized you can have a white family too.

I plan on impregnating at least 10 of them.

at least these are the same species. human and all.

Now these are some refugees I can get behind

As long as they stay slender and cook I don't really care if they have a pretty face or not. Plus they haven't been corrupted by the culture of liberalism and decadence that we shit out into the ROK.

>they haven't been corrupted by the culture of liberalism
>instead they have been corrupted by hardline communism and marxism
Petween poison and absolute fucking cancer, I'll pick poison. At least it's quick.

That's Eunji rofl

Nope. If they flee North, China and Russia will gun them down. If they go South, they get blown to hell by landmines. They fuct.

Send them to Brazil and send me there, then nuke that shit.

>Are we going to have North Korean refugees?

Maybe in EU nations. But beware, allot (if not most) have been brainwashed since birth and they might be as bad (if not wore) than the terrorists that the EU love so fucking much.

Yes in two varieties - regular and extra crispy.

but koreans don't like doggy

I bet she stinks

Ashes can’t be refugees OP

topkek

by rights they should all be obliterated by the cleansing fire of nuclear weapons.

>wearing a t-shirt
god bless america, our reach is infinite

>implying that they won't all go to the EU for moar gibs
Come on user, try to be more culturally tolerant :)

> Take in north korean qt secret special operative
> She infects herself with man made virus with no cure
> She avenges Korea by starting the apocalypse.

Better glass them all just in case.

No, and you should be happy
Yes, you fucking will
You can't even stop illegal chinks, but if NK get fucked over it will be 100x times worse for everyone near