EU ARMY INCOMING

EU ARMY INCOMING

POLAND AND HUNGARY YOU WILL BE FORCED BY GUNPOINT TO TAKE IN REFUGEES

twitter.com/AFP/status/912677017786646529

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
index.hu/belfold/2017/06/13/iskolakban_alakitana_ki_loteret_a_klik/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha, if it's going to be as effective as everything else in the EU we're going to end up with more land in the west.

do i have to learn polish when you liberate germany?

>Rapid response force
Takes 3 years of "rapid" implementation
Ooooh I'm so scared

fake and reported

Polish won't help you Ahmed.

The EU Army is going to be used domestically to stop countries from leaving/resisting the EU.

[Made threads about the EU Army, which can be found here: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

It's also going to be used to protect EU "fortress" territories from the Islamic Caliphate.

Fucking germans at it AGAIN

Lmao it IS the european caliphate, who do you think the young soldiers are going to be

>flag

Isn't Poland part of Nato and when they get attacked, doesn't it mean America can deliver FREEDOM on attacking party?

Saddam Hussein and Mu'ammar Al Kaddafi

Laughable. Brussels can't even get a handle on the current migrant crisis, or make any decisions that actually benefit the people in the EU, but somehow will control an Army to enforce their will. All you need to do is look at how effective the UN is to know just how effective an EU Army would be.

fuck off frank

what if I'm not a shitskin
America still has bases on german ground so it wouldn't be very smart to start a war with them. Then again, when was germanys current government/EU ever smart about anything

Can't wait for us to enact whatever treaties we have with Poland to help them fucking obliterate the EU.

it will be a mercenary army without national loyalities and won't have problems shooting citizens and won't revolt against Brussles

Macron can't decide what side of the fence he's on. Truly confusing

Flashpoint baby

how is the entire world not raging against some fucks trying to force a country to let themselves be invaded by violent rapists
this shit needs to fucking stop

>p-poland c-can you please take in our mistakes
>KURWA CYKA BLYAT DAH DAH SUKA SUKA SUKA NIGGER
>o-okay

Just fucking invade Germany already.

Been playing euiv as poland. Lots of history, just annexed mazovia and made warsaw the capital. Good friends with lithuania for now

Ha ha ha Bring it on

You're retarded if you think America doesn't want this.

>1939
>whole western world "arguably" white.
>germany decides to make world more white starting with poland
>world becomes more brown and inclusive as a result.

>2017
>whole western world "arguably" brown
>germany decides to make world more brown starting with poland.
>???

Juncker agrees

If Poland gets invaded Britain should attack Germany

It's been planned for two-houndred years and forced on us at nukepoint after the second time we rose against it. Seize on the fact that none of them are legitimate; with widespread popular outrage against their abuse of power we can probably destroy them over the next decade or so, but I'm afraid there's little to oppose them as is at the current time.

we probs will

a weakened germany makes a strong britain

Bring it bitches

It would be completely enough for your respective leaders and Trump finally signing something, anything that prevents us from getting bombed the second we stop supporting this. Ask anyone who went to school here, the whole pro-EU sentiment we supposedly have is based on nothing but fear for our lives.

>KURWA CYKA BLYAT DAH DAH SUKA SUKA SUKA NIGGER
8/8 writeup, are you a journalist?

most normies who see this pic will feel nothing and think nothing. sad.

>tfw we get to tagteam germany for a third time in roughly 100 years

>credible
We must be able to back-up our shitty government, by force!

10 years.

time for another father son outing

i want to come too

I believe that insignia on the guy's helmet is the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor of the United States Marine Corps. If so, then that Marine's descendants are most likely chads, and Marines.

Good on him.

seriously, what is his endgame?

It's funny because this would mean the EU losing a fuckton of support after they invade a country.

>index.hu/belfold/2017/06/13/iskolakban_alakitana_ki_loteret_a_klik/

The ministry of education is tinkering with the idea of popularizing target shooting among students and establishing gun ranges at or near school.

By the time the EU puts together a decent EU task force, which sould be 20-40 years, Hungary will be one huge army.

Becoming the god emperor of Europe

What does it mean?
Or is just gibberish

Kurva means whore.

Becoming a meme

Is it possible to be any more based than Hungary at this point? Just sayin'.

caesarism soon

It is possible. We have our flaws, many of them... ...although from what I heard, those military summer camps for children are fun. Kids love it, a lot of them apply, they have to organize multiple camps every summer and such... If I was a kid, I'd totally go.

If there is one thing our gov't does right, it is not trying to make kids into transsexuals or something.

> The German/French army will subdue all of Europe

Not going to happen friend, the only thing that would do is unite the rest of Europe against France and Germany, right before the US and UK are forced to restore order to those detestable baguettes and krauts a third time

No. Good Goys will fight Poland/Hungary

I want to pet that cat so much. I live in the city in a small flat and I can't keep cats and it has been a year since I last petted a cat.

We welcome our Polish brethren to occupy Germany and cleanse your lands of shit stains.

Then we redpill them with historical facts.

What a neat picture

The EU army would be predicated on Eastern Europeans filling the boots and being cannon fodder. You think the French and the Germans have enough masculine men that will fight for the EU? I doubt it.

The only alternative they have is to recruit Mohammed and Jamal, but that'd be retarded, letting these guys have access to weaponry. First thing migrants would do is go on a jihad spree.

Eastern Europe just has to keep laughing in the face of the EU.

australia should weaponise kangaroos and create /Kangaroo Cavalry/

The force will be used to kill dictators who make their citizens flee to EU as refugees.

> POLAND AND HUNGARY
Pic relevant.

Checked.

Holy shit we should have listened

This is exactly what I fear. Over the next twenty years begin giving migrants with "military experience" ranks in a EU army.

I can envision a WW3 against a tyrannical Jihadi EU superstate with nukes.

>twenty years
More like 3.

Tell me that the little turd was given a dishonourable discharge.

Kurwa means whore, suka mens female dog but it can also be an insult, blyat is russian and it also means whore

Thanks
Just realized ive actually never heard polish spoken irl before

That whole EU thing is fucked up.

>Just realized ive actually never heard polish spoken irl before
Wow. Where do you live the moon?

Soon

All I here is spanish and bad english down in houston texas

>here
Hear goddammit

Time to arm your citizens Poland.

French soldiers surrender at the beginning anyway.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>ooga booga mudslimes
>> We're going to invade Europe and kill witey.

>>Get drafted to fight poles.
>>O fuck, now I have to fight for europe.
>>Get shot.
>>I didn't sign up for this.
>>Die for Europe, deus vult.

Going to be hilarious hearing the German army yell allah ackbar in combat.

EU needs to be de-nuked before that happens. Most importantly France needs to have a plan in place.

Why would an American colony do this? The only ones allowed guns in such "countries" are politicians, mafia, and American soldiers.

Nukes are irrelevant.

What a time to be alive.

>Nukes are irrelevant
Not for Jihad John.

>If Poland gets invaded Britain should attack Germany
Lmao!!!! Will Germany ever stop being a pain in the ass??? They try so hard to not be fascist but always end up being fascist.

Fucking southerners

Go back to cleaning my toilets

The funny thing is in 10 to 15 years, France will be in utter hell hole and will have probably undergone a Civil War by that point and be rebuilding. Where as Poland will have done very well for themselves and remain unaffected by the migrant violence that will affect France. You will be cleaning his toilets in a few years

Go back to sucking Ahmed's dick.

>implying this can't happen

N-NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I WAS TOLD THIS COULD NEVER HAPPEN

PEE-YOU army more like