NFL IS NAZIS

White boi, yo football dayz is ova

>55k max salary
The black millionaires will surely go for this

I hope this catches on

I was about to sarcastically post "looks legit" but for the apes in blm it does look pretty much legit.

Whoever made this did a nice job writing like BLM, and the misspelled words are good too lol.

Open Society at the bottom is pushing it.

Just stop for a second and think: There is a person who legitimately wrote this and tough to him self that this could happen.

This, the race war will start over FUCKING FOOTBALL

>doesn't know the difference between "cue" and "queue"
You wrote this didn't you, you fucking idiot.

It's too ridiculous to be believed as agitprop, even for BLM. Real BLM would demand a paycut for white players and the anthem be banned, as well as all police officers.

This is definitely fake

Seems legit. What about it, DRUMFKINS? Literally can not even counter this.

Did you read the demands list from St. Louis BLM? The real one, where they demanded whitey hand over all their property to blacks?

They can't write for shit. The more spelling mistakes, the better.

this is fake news

>Tagging that blatant false flag with Open Societies Foundation
Holy shit that gave me a chuckle.

S-so this is a troll from us... r-right?

Here they go again... oh this is a joke.
They have 100s of millions in salaries, cut those salaries to 50k and the owners now see 100s of millions in profits.

Might as well make them make the teams 1000s of players each because it should be all inclusive and anybody that wants to play football can play football.

The Jews better be careful they've taken everything else away with political correctness but if they take away sports from they're common man normies they will regret it. This will be the stra that breaks the camals back.

American Civil War 2 when?

For fuck sake yanks, you keep screaming "muh guns" and now heres your chance. DO SOMETHING.

>Nazi's

Yeh wihte boi

Wasn't Tim tebow shunned for taking a knee in the end zone? Isn't this an angle we can pursue?

Replace the open society with the splc or adl and I'm in

>if these demands are not met we will continue to protest
ayyy

Boomers are the reason the West is dying. The more Boomers are made to suffer, the better. If only there was a way we could make the libshits raid their pensions and raise the price of food.

So fake it hurts. Try harder.

Fake and gay, you left the fucking spellcheck markers in. Even BLM isn't that retarded, their handlers would have caught that before posting.

>White boi, yo football dayz is ova

What the stupid fuck are you talking about? The vast majority of the NFL is comprised of niglets, and they are the ones destroying it. And I say, good ridden.

>55k cap on player salaries
>jewish owners have no cap
i wonder (((who))) is behind this

Allah save the Queen, you are brilliant

>leftists are so fucking stupid they're going to destroy the bread and circus distracting the goyim from uprising

YESSS KEEP WITH THE PROPAGANDA YOU FUCKING ENTITLED NUTJOBS YESSSS RACEWAR SOON

>rascist

That's a troll false flag bait. but good one

>tha open society foundation logo
nice touch

Is this real

The reason sports and television shit are pushed so much is to keep people inside watching tv. If we see a gigantic drop in all football viewership the only thing that tells me is that we are seriously looking at another war. Jobs and mundane daily tasks are there when we have the obvious capability of harnessing enough energy and automating most things for efficiency because people need to constantly be doing busy work or else shit gets wacky. The entire scheduled mundane modern society is just to prevent shit from hitting the fan due to people going crazy from not keeping occupied. Your mind is your worst enemy, stay busy drones.

Once the normies and the older people wise up to all the bullshit that's going on the shit will hit the fan.