Why can't she pee?

kansascity.com/news/local/article175410971.html

A 9-year-old transgender girl showed off her superpowers to fight a hateful homecoming at Olathe Northwest High School.

Izzy Scofield, dressed in a trans pride cape, dashed in front of a group of LGBTQ supporters who gathered Tuesday morning outside of the high school. Izzy waved a rainbow flag as she ran.

“I’m a superhero,” said Izzy, who attends an Olathe elementary school. “I came to stand up for other people like me, and my superpower is fighting off the haters.”

Last week, members of the school’s Gender-Sexuality Alliance club for LGBTQ students were subjected to ridicule and taunts hurled at them from fellow students during the school’s homecoming parade. GSA club members said they heard chants of “Make ONW straight again” and other derogatory messages. They also said they were pelted in the face with objects thrown at them along the parade route.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Academy_of_Pediatrics
aappublications.org/news/2016/08/03/Letter072816
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2012/american-college-pediatricians-defames-gays-and-lesbians-name-protecting-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find it humorous that this gay boy's town is Olathe, the same one devoid of women except for Buddy in the rpg LISA.

>gender sexuality alliance club
i would actually very much enjoy seeing what one of their meetings is like

>they heard chants of “Make ONW straight again”
Generation zyklon is real!

>GSA club members said they heard chants of “Make ONW straight again” and other derogatory messages
Based kids want to stob being brainwashed at a young age.

>A 9-year-old transgender girl

Not an argument, sorry.

Oh my mistake. I guess they'll be the ones getting the zyklon. Shame.

this whole thing is bullshit 9 year olds do not attend high school. how stupid do they think people rea really?

>9yo
>trans
>girl

so much contradiction

child abuse, even the american pediatrician association agrees

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Academy_of_Pediatrics

aappublications.org/news/2016/08/03/Letter072816

You are thinking of the anti-gay psyop group:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2012/american-college-pediatricians-defames-gays-and-lesbians-name-protecting-children

>uses + instead of &
deserves a genocide tbqh

just fucking admit you are actively trying to convert straight kids to gay. we all know you are doing it. you want to do it lets just be honest about the situation its the only way you will ever have a chance to get your way because as of now. the only reason kids are getting abused with hormone treatments at such early ages is to keep them looking young. end of story and there will be laws soon. its just such a new fucking phenomenon that there hasnt been time. plastic surgeons initiating this filth will be punished as well.

I don't support early transitioning. I do support trying to make gay and lesbian kids' lives more comfortable.

My school has one that I go to occasionally to meet people and decompress, but some of the people are SJW fags. Overall, it's not as bad as you would think though. At least my school's isn't.

Gaddafi wouldn't've let this happen...

>derogatory
derogatory
>derogatory
derogatory
>derogatory
derogatory

>9 year old tranny
>superhero
this individual will have a great life

you avoided the question. you want more gay people right? Isnt that what the gay pride stuff is about now. trying to lure people into the group with naked gay men doing sexual things in public? There is no straight sex parade because we believe that is disgusting. so this is what kids are being exposed to. nobody promotes straight sex and now more than 50% of teens say they are something other than straight. meanwhile the government tells us if we cant replace our population they will import foreigners to fill your shoes.

He wants a wide selection of young boys he can molest

I want those who are gay to feel comfortable coming out and being open. I also don't want them harassed or bullied for who they are. I do not want people who are straight to pretend or conform to homosexuality for any reason.

I do not want to import foreigners nor do I want my rights as a gay man taken away. I feel caught in the middle.

I don't have a sexual interest in children.

this shit makes me fucking sick

they do. what you are doing now is recruiting more people to be gay. this is not good for society. yes its fine if your gay nobody is going to fuck with you, you know that. but you are crossing the line when people find out more than half of kids are some form of lgbt in only ONE fucking generation. I'm sorry but you are walking propaganda poster. Straight out of the Russian playbook.

Difference between coming out and demanding the whole world bend to you. I wish someone made a drawing from when cuomo defended men showing their dicks to little girls in the locker room and telling the dad and kid to stop being a bigot. Cuomo slapping the girl around with his dick telling her to be more tolerant

its shocking how much this has been normalized in the USA

This is disturbing because
a) parents dont beat him
b) parents arent executed
c) hes 9 years old what does he know about anything

the fucking government is pushing this shit hard in public schools. even teaching kids about all the gender shit in their sex ed class. in contrast our class just told you how to make babies. you know. the whole fucking point of our sexual organs. It was not sexual in any way and I dont recall them even mentioning intercourse because it speaks for itself. They used to warn about sexual predators in that class now they are almost encouraging you to seek out gay men if you are curious. I dont know how this shit got pushed so fast on our kids but its in full effect. All I hear about at my government job is LGBT shit and every time you fucks change a letter we have to go through the whole training process again. I dont understand why the government wants more gay people but they do. next gen you will see a huge drop in public school attendance so parents can try to avoid having their kids turned gay.

get banned underage faggot

homosexuals should be killed btw