OPERATION: NFL TRANSCENDENCE

#TRANSLEADERS around the world have fought to be the pinnacle of their sport, often excelling beyond the capabilities of other females. The NFL has not yet taken a positive stand with regard to these brave trans women that deserve an equal opportunity to participate in the league of their dreams. It is Sup Forums's duty to help the oppressed, as it always is, and we must therefore answer the call of social justice and get #Transleader trending. Our goal is simple:

> Fire up the twatters
> Get #Transleaders into the top trending
> Ask that the NFL openly welcome and include trans women that meet physical requirements

Sure, it may cost them a couple rural rednecks, but what does money matter when dreams are at stake? Do the right thing Sup Forums, help in this operation.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/912657295074619393
youtube.com/watch?v=DnZMTWBd7lk
twitter.com/TGenuineThinker/status/912700467347570688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked.

That's:
#Transleaders
not
#Transleader... stop twittwating that

twat the tweet that everyone is twattering not your own made up one.

Alt accounts. Do NOT post with right wing posts on your twitter feed When you're posting think like a lefty, act like a lefty, and post like a lefty

Would help if I had time but this is hilarious, nice job.
#Tr@nsleaders
#T@keATranKnee
#Queerleader$

These are great, good luck guys

#queerleaders. what's the status, quick rundown? is it on?

About time we get the NFL to stop their transphobia

GUYS....

so it is true
the goyim are cattle...

Holy shit yes. We got this lads. Nigger Football League is going down

>twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/912657295074619393

Blow it up folks. #Tr@nsleaders. get them pissed off

These "outjewing the jew" things never really pan out.

Though, this is pretty damned funny if it gets a reaction.

Make it happen.

Nice

CHECKED
Bless us kek

Oh the nice initiative. Have a bump lads. I'll spread that.

Goddammit, I wish the left would stop making me agree with actual racists.

bump

Please don't do this.

Slippery slope is real.

missing an s... leaders*

thanks duke for ruining this and making it obvious
retarded faggot

are you kidding? they'll cut of their own hand to spite duke. this is a good thing.

Just tweet using a fake account that they cant stop progress with their bigotry. Thats what I diid and I got two followers out of it

this one is pretty good

no you watch now everyone will blame nazis for meddling and no one will take trans cheerleader shit seriously whereas we had a chance to alienate normies even further, now instead it'll all be dismissed

Wait....what about transgender players?

Why arent transgender players allowed. Should we be pushing this too?

except it's the wrong hashtag..?

They blocked this beautiful brave transwoman. What do I do? I retweeted and liked a diverse group of tweets. Are they catching on? or do they want me to provide a phone number so they can track me?

One step at a time brother

Better to meme #NegroFelonLeague. It's the truth because that's what it is! Niggers get arrested every 7 days on average. Why? BIX NOOD that's why!

Wasn't there a dude on Tosh.O that tried out for the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders?

>ahead of the curve

ok, hopefully someone will fix it. it's one of the more believable ones I've seen.

you have to take your time, act like a libtard on twitter. and don't pull your photo from google images, an easy reverse lookup will bust you

go away boomer

Rev your twitter engines anons

youtube.com/watch?v=DnZMTWBd7lk

follow this poo's guide to verify your number.

This is stupid. If you want to hurt the NFL go after their advertisers. They're already panicking over this.

That's the best ammo you'll get aside from Trump saying it sarcastically to mobilize libs.

do both

I've had 20 accounts blocked the same way.
Not going to enter my number.

Also twitter will remove trending hashtags and the NFL will just ignore your emails. Even if this was a worthwhile campaigne it won't work that way.

Go after the sponsors

Retwat this anti-duke post

this is good we can argue for and against the issue, stirring the pot. these people love to push this shit on people, they don't care how they get it done.

twitter.com/TGenuineThinker/status/912700467347570688

gogogo

I don't like transshit and so on, but I support this just because I want NFL to be cucked hard.

just watch, everything duke touches turns to shit and backfires on us, name one thing he's helped with where normies were like "david duke is right" ? he's trying to ruin this from gaining any traction and giving normies a reason to dismiss it all. best we can hope for now is everyone ignores his tweet hopefully no one notices it.

Threadly reminder:
So for all of those that just create a burner account and start posting shit, this is not how it works. Let the established deep cover accounts do the lifting and just like/rt/comment their tweets. if you all out shitpost all that will happen is you will get banned in 30min and all the generated noise is lost.

We learned that from /cfg/ a long time ago so if you're just starting out, build up a account and stay away from hyper political topics for now to lead the next shitposting campaign from the front.

1. normiefy your account
>use a real name or some apolitical stuff
>travel over to and bring a not so easy to source pic as profile pic. NEVER USE ANIMU, PEPE or other known shitposting profile pics
>normie profile blabla sports, balbal some shitty university or mongrel normie jobs you can even be a tranny just don't be that loud flamboyant faggot with it's identity revolving around being mentally ill
2. follow normies from your chosen hobbies, stay away from politics, anything associated with trump and the alt light maymay beside trump or overly partisan stuff.
3. travel to the #follow4follow hashtag and start following people so you will gain some following...
4. daily add a few more normies, retweet normie stuff, like normie stuff write a stupid rambling about normie stuff for 5-10min per day
5. in 90 days you have a complete deep cover account where you can post politics and will get actual real normies to spread your stuff and even those that feel bad about what you just posted won't come screeching at you. The shit will be lost in the white noise of normie posting
6. interlink your accounts to widen your reach
>pic related
7. every kind of publicity is good publicity.

it doesn't matter we can support duke and be against duke. the homo mafia will back transleaders and we can be for and against them.

>transleaders for NFL
>ok troll funny joke
>trans rights is no joking matter
>???????
>profit

The thing is, all the NFL has to do is respond and either answer fucks them.

Need more people tweeting and posting this on tumblr/reddit to get it to work.

this

dumb idiot the nfl hasn't even acknowledged that normies think it gives all the players massive brain damage they don't care about you're dumb memes they're old jews they know how the game works.

I just got a brainblast. we should push for ftm football players

Now I know you're shilling

Duke's a joke most normies I've run into never even heard of. In the practical sense I mean, they've heard the name but know little else. They've leveraged him so hard that he's basically lost all practical meaning save for the ancient boomers of whom there are few left off of life support.

Seriously get with the times mein nibba.

And don't like my fucking post with that well renowned picture of the 52 year old living like a little girl

you need to somehow get the Rupaul's drag race past contestants/queens involved in this. all of the drag queens from the show have 50k-100k followers a piece on twitter. They normally aren't well educated (they chose drag as a career so obviously science and logic were not strong suits), and they LIVE for being trendy for more fans and fame. The problem with your strategy is that none of you actually have gay or trans friends and followers on twitter. You NEED to get even just one of these queens on twitter to fall for it somehow, and tweet out support, and the wild fire will spread from there (they have EXTREMELY loyal fans...trust me). It will get retweeted and trended like crazy from there

Specifically below I will list the queens' twitter handles who are the most self absorbed and liable to trend this for attention and liked, least intelligent, and with the most loyal fan bases. I recommend creating fake SJW twitters, and then us all @'ing and dm'ing these queens something along the lines of "did you hear about the push for trans and LGBT presence in the NFL cheer teams? ....etc etc". "As a leader in our community will you show solidarity and lend support to help our cause....yada yada". TRUST ME. get just one of these queens to push for it. And all of the other queens from the shows past will join in to get in on the chance for more attention and relevance.

@AllofValentina
@willam
@tatiannanow
@alyssaedwards
@chichidevayne
@roxxxyandrews
@thatonequeen

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME PIC RELATED AND THE ONE IM ABOUT TO POST BELOW. EVERY RUPAUL QUEEN HAS BEEN POSTING ANTI WHITE & ANTI NAZI MEMES TO THEIR FANBASES THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!

Keep it up faggots!!!

That doesn't mean that people shouldn't try u fucking asshole.

We playing checkers and this motherfucker playing 6D chess

get answers from these guys on when transleaders will be encouraged to try out for the nfl.

you might want to follow radical feminists and anyone that has "gender critical" in their profile. i can see them piggybacking onto this.

He's here!

#supoortTransgenderNFL

It's game over for you, NFL.

Now hand over the jerseys.

I'm sorry if I was rude.

I just got a follow from this cuck. I think we know who's winning here

This faggot tryhard psyop shit never pays off. It's literally just something to keep the useful idiots and NEETs busy. Look at all the other faggot shit like safety squads, Harry Potter right wing shit. You newfag are such an embarrassment.

the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Fuck off faggot why are you even here?

>Qeer

this this this!

When Sup Forums ironically now supports transgender rights in order to take down the NFL

Here to tell you faggots to fuck off and stop spamming up the board, go get a hobby or a job, this faggot shit will be forgotten in a week

only a matter of time till one of these niggers beats a passing trap transleader to death after xe tricks him

How'd I do boys? I've had this twitter for a while, and I'm following Hillary, Bernie, and some other libshit people. Profile look good?

You know i understand why they keep this guy around he is useful at times

No.. it won't sheckleberg. You need to diversify the league.

fresh oc.

THE BELL CANNOT BE UNRUNG

shyt I gotta fix up the chat box

>Implying one wouldn't impact the other

Where were you when you realised all the degenerate campaigns and shit were actually pushed by right wingers ironically to humiliate the left?

doing it right

Thanks for bumping the thread, now kindly get the fuck out if you don't want to be helpful

updated

once tranny cheerleders gets pushed, the next needs to be furries in their animal leather outfits and shit like tha

>Didn't use #queerleaders

God damnit Dr. Duke...You had ONE job!

rejected from transleading

Sorry user, the fire rises!

Dreams don't matter OP. The only thing that matter in the world is COLD HARD CASH

lol I do often think that. People say like if you went back fifteen years (possibly less) and told people about the transmageddon they would be furious. In reality they'd just laugh.

There's a good bit in Douglas Murrays book where he says imagine telling someone in the 70s/80s that in the beginning of the 21st century the hottest debates in the West would be about Blasphemy laws and religious murders

If it wasn't for the fact we actually live through it, right now is absolutely hilarious

Rock and hard place: the ultimate leftist doublethink conundrum. These psyops are about exactly this kind of difficult ideological space. Pure wedge politics

Bump

too late
>mascots