Do women talk about politics when men aren't around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMPcustaABM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes is called "Cock-Politics"

HAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA

yes we do

Only if it concerns their vaginas. Birth control abortion and that cute guy at work who may be a closet trump supporter

Show feet :3

they talk about hillary's pantsuits.

they speak about stupid tvshows and about sex then they are a bit drunk.

no, they talk about other women

>all the traps on Sup Forums
>not a single one of them has ever gotten into a group of women to learn their secrets
traps are literally gay

Didn't know reposting wasn't against da rulez

They talk about how they want to leave you, user.

no, they talk about guys they have had sex with and trash them behind their backs

source: girl i was after thought i was gay and would invite me to girls night out

You sound kinda gay man

they talk about how to get pecker tracks off of their blouse

From what I've overheard of their conversations, they talk about politicians rather than political issues

nah i went on to have a wife and kids...was pretty beta back then though to be honest

SAGE

this slide thread has been reposted for months

No, they talk about Tyrone's bbc.

only you can save them OP

This exact thread with this exact picture was posted several weeks ago. KYS OP

i get the weirdest boner every time i see the pic

>don't
fixed

obviously they talk about money, careers, traveling. And sometimes they talk about sex.

Overheard one nasty bitch slut in the Netherlands (thin, small, brown hair name = annemijne or some shit) talk to her friend that every night she had a sex dream with random guys she saw onthe street, and she had a bf. Luckily another more chaste girl said she litteraly never had those. I kept silent with disgusting look on my face.

she was a maaaajoooorr bitch

They only try to convert others, they don't really like debating different ideas.

For me, it's the second to left.

Yes but they never really openly disagree with each other

The one on the far right in stockings looks very fuckable. The rest, not so much. That's what I got out of this topic desu.

tits of gtfo

those are all trannys

>women talk about politics
youtube.com/watch?v=kMPcustaABM

>kept silent with disgusting look on my face
The older I get the more obvious and exaggerated that look of disgust becomes. I don't know how nobody has really noticed yet, I feel permanent creases forming.

no....women only talk about people and shows (imaginary people)....sex, sure, but that's just more convos about people/themselves....

gonna need some sauce on that before shooting myself in the dick

They just talk shit about other women

>Do women talk about politics when men aren't around?
No, they literally only talk about relationships and gossip.

Few women actaully talk about proper shit.
I have 3 sisters, only one has properly talked about politics, even then only mildly.