HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't win this battle, even the military is against Trump and standing for the national anthem. Remember when it was unpatriotic to be against the Vietnam war? Well now it's universally agreed that the war was a mistake. Think about it, sometimes unpatriotic is the correct thing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/911960316220764160
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/898035602590806017
usip.org/sites/default/files/files/Senator-Russ-Feingold-USIP-Prepared-Remarks.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off kike

are you sure that guy didnt just fall and cant get up

Fuck you leaf, go pay for Abdul and his 15 kids

Unpatriotic is not defined by what people say.

That said, not supporting, defending and trying to influence the country you are born is unpatriotic.

Unpatriotic is always wrong.

But heh commie, you hate family, right? What do you care for the greater family called nation?

KYS

>97
Dont think he will be voting in the next election

Anthony Weiner got sentanced to 21 months for being a pedo.

>things that never happened
>2 posts by this ID
Remember what goes in every field, kids.

As a commie I put country before your white tears

Not tears, nor white.
As commie you put gangrape before closed borders.

See my flag and show yours, nigger.

The military is behind Trump. Nearly every vet will say so. Obvious Troll is Obvious

Here is my flag you piece of shit. You should be on my side. Whites have done nothing for you

>As commie you put gangrape before closed borders.

Spat my coke. That was savage.

There is a black guy with a gun forcing him to do this behind the camera

why because some pencil pusher during world war 2 wanted to take a knee. nigga prolly never seen combat.

>the same good goym that fought to end white civilization on the beaches of Normandy are now bending the knee to negroids
America was a mistake

you sure his knee didn't just give out

he's 97 after all

>(((Greatest Generation)))

The original tweet was posted by Brennan Gilmore
>>twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/911960316220764160

Who is Brennan Gilmore?
>former senior advisor to Senator Russ Feingold
>former Chief of Staff for liberal Rep. Tom Perrielo
>foreign service officer, shady operations in Africa, according to Feingold 'a true expert on Africa'
>potential CNN crisis actor
>was at the scene of Challenger incident in Charlottesville, recorded the main video used by news media showing the car disappearing into the crowd
>gave interview for CNN shortly after
>CNN had him back for a second interview later on, pic related
>self proclaimed BLM advocate

>May even be a Jew
>twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/898035602590806017

>usip.org/sites/default/files/files/Senator-Russ-Feingold-USIP-Prepared-Remarks.pdf

Whites just made modern civilization. Just.

Everybody wants to be a commie, it feels good, and all you have to do is to not think.

goodest goyim fought to kill Europe's last prophet, why would he not kneel for niggerball?

>1 man kneeling being blown uo by capitalist media disproves the fact that 90% of the military is registered republican

The absolute state of commies

Figures Sup Forums would be scared of someone who actually fought Nazis.

i think this old man is just gardening

>Allies being cucks
Imagine my fucking shock, lmao.

Enjoy being a cuck grandpa.

>grandad can you kneel for a picture
>okay kiddo

Senile old retard should just kill himself

I also agree that more police should die in the line of duty if it means blacks won't be executed in cold blood for simply not obeying lawful commands

The battle has already been won. There is no way to spin a positive out of this.

also sage this

Once again, the moron is fighting for the wrong side.

BR bringin the heat

>"Jew kneels in support of shitskins"
>What a surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

Kneeling during the national anthem is legal, just shity.

I’m all for kneeling during the anthem but this guy looks like he’s doing some weeding.

They drive around in cars that cost more than you and your family will make in 10 life times you brainwashed idiot

You don't have a country anymore, idiot.

notice that it was taken and mentioned by the grandkid that the grandfather knelt for this, but for all we know they asked the grandfather to kneel for a good cause like cancer treatment

Saddam Hussein and Mu'ammar Al Kaddafi
Saddam Hussein and Mu'ammar Al Kaddafi Saddam Hussein and Mu'ammar Al Kaddafi

>they have every right to protest
but no one can protest the protest I guess.

>the nazis were the bad guys in WW2
also looks like a kike, probably non-combatant

I'm pretty sure that nigga just gardening lol

Fuck off kike

he might be, but who goes gardening in clothes like that? Even if your 900 years old?

Now back in reality, NFL's ratings are plummeting and everyone is furious. Some old retard doesn't matter.

And no. Vietnam wasn't a mistake--actually, that's just a lie that people believe because it makes them feel better about betraying their country, and our allies, to Communism.

It's okay because Vietnam has now come crawling back on its knees, begging to be allowed back into the global market, but it was a betrayal nonetheless.

Goyest Generation

This faggotry is working out amazingly for us, actually. Lines are being drawn, and people are being forced to political extremes. And here's a protip, you tankie shit: If you think society is going to overwhelmingly support niggers, you're in for hard times.

Fucking REKT. How will the disgusting Leftist ever recover?

>Killed for the kikes as a young man
>Still bends over for the kikes as an old, dying man.

Haha, what a waste of flesh.

First off
>shitting on WW1/2 vets
Brilliant strategy. I'm sure that'll work out for you in gaining control of your respective nation.

Second, this smells of stolen valor.
In fact, most times these lefty "vets" they cart out are stolen valor. It's we'll documented that most Allied WW2 vets were impartial or sympathetic to the Germans when contrasted to opinions of Japanese or Soviets.

This guy is a nigger loving cuck who was marching in feminist and black power protests forever. They are showing him every time they need a "typical trump supporters turning against him omg!!!" while he couldn't be more of the opposite.
This guy is literally the definition of the word shill.

No (You) for (((you)))

Yes the WHOLE military btfo trump bc 1 senile fuck kneeled. With this logic all niggers are murdering rapists. Thanks for the confirmation nigger

Burgers overcompensate with national symbols because they live in an "experiment" instead of a real country with real history.

My problem is how deceptive and dishonest the Far Left are in their actual agenda vs. how they present themselves to the people they are fooling. Main streamers and Right-wingers want to do the honorable thing but there's something so insidiously evil with BLM and the anti-police crowd. Using civil liberties to destroy everything that has any unifying value for the American people and nation until there's nothing left---not even the English language--that we share in common...and even words don't mean anything anymore

It's as if Commies are cancerous tumors and when you advocate applying chemo or cut out the tumors, a Right-winger's going to lecture you on how those tumors have Rights and must be protected, even while the cancer is devouring your liver and pancreas and colon and brain. God damn these sick people who prey upon honorable men. You don't deserve the respect you are being given.

I knew it was a plant

Your virtue signalling is not very good. You talk to these brazilians and everyone else like you know and understand them. You blame whitey for everything, yet without everything they have done, created and given you would be unable to spout your opinion on your computer which whitey created. Provide me with evidence of one place where communism has worked and the rest of the board. We have been waiting years for an answer

Those wwii vets betrayed their people and fought a war for Jews and ruined their children's futures. Fuck this guy and (((OP))). Sage.

>Convince an old man with dementia that the hordes clamoring for his death are actually innocent children being hunted like animals by the evil Klan
>"Glormpf BTFO!"

Found the fag

>even the military
U.S.M.C. here. MAYBE 3-5% of the Marines I know support the protests. Maybe 10% Dont care. The rest are pissed.

>USSR-patriotic, won the space race and cold war
>USA-not patriotic, lost the space race and cold war
Do we ever stop winning?

let me guess..he enlisted two day before war ended

Drumpfys btfo ;^)

>Leftist-brainwashed Amerimongrel loves communism because it will support his worthless hide
lmao

>whines about rich people
>enforces the SJW leftist social values of BILLIONAIRE JEWS and corporations

AHAHAHAHA

why is this guy so fucking old and ugly

>boomers
>cause the collapse of western civilization
>only commie shitposters care about them

>It's universally agreed that the war was a mistake
The only thing I agree with. If we had really wanted to beat the communists, we should've napalmed the college campuses and the inner cities, not a bunch of slanties half-way across the world.

My family is not poor, at all.

> Commie
> Think I'm white because I disagreed with your stupid oppinions
> Think I'm poor because I'm not white

Can you even think?

>WWII vet
>The Greatest Goyim
pick two

they’re not saying they don’t have a right to protest they’re saying it’s disrespectful and unpratioitic to those who have fallen to give said rights. And they continue to show they’re distaste for the kneeling by stopping to support their business

Her granddaughter probably asked him to kneel and took a picture only to get upvotes on reddit or Tumblr. How this pic made into the news is beyond me. Fuck MSM and sage

>implying this is a bad thing

all this accelerationism is just going to wake more whites up and lead to the day of the rope. maybe now the boomers will turn off the TV, lose weight and stop destroying the country.

>"If you want us to give you your meds you better kneel!"

Surprise, its a kike.

Trump is a joke but a joke enabled by WW2 veterans. Freedom in work

americucks never change

>I-If I kneel, you won't send me back to the nursing home, r-right?
>SHUT UP AND KNEEL GRANDDAD, GAWD.

That's really cute tho

>May even be a Jew
every fucking time

>Battle

The point is to bring awareness to how patriotism has died. There is no battle, and the more you fight the more you appear as chimps.

at least the kid is not his wife's child

Did he ever get back up?

thats the first time ive seen a 100 year old wearing the cuck smile

I hope Americans stop watching Football and spend time with their children.

>a man who was tricked into killing the last great army of white men falls for another Jewish trick

Really makes you think. Hope he enjoys his daughter and grand children getting blacked.

why do people do this to themselves? that hideous little proto-human will be as feral as the rest of them.

Considering this grandpas information is easily accessible on the internet. I'm sure someone could verify this is what grampa actually believes and that he wasn't tricked into posing for something else, and then his (((grandson))) posted something completely different.

And? An old ass women wanted to see the first female president too.

>American using a commie flag
Unpatriotic filth

This is fun on so many levels...
Lel yeah open disrespect of national anthem will show dem racists how cool you niggers are and surely will not divide the society and alienate whires from your loony leftist ideology.

Those poor, poor black people.

They're so oppressed and mistreated by society!

U GO 2 GULAG

This doesn't indicate that the military is endorsing this stupid behavior.
People have the right to kneel and people have the right not to like it. These "athletes " are going to lose millions because of this.

A black man invented the computer actually

>You can't win this battle, even the military is against Trump.

All you commies are so fucking stupid. One man doesn't make an entire military.

What a fucking left wing retard.

Are you left wing losers ever tired of losing?

Because white women either abort their children or string white couples along for months and then "change their minds" with no recourse.
Adopting foreign kids sucks but some see it as a better alternative to being jewed by some whore for nine months only to have their hearts broken.

Adoption laws need to change to protect the people trying to adopt.

Is it pretty Chad to fuck a dude up the ass?