Macedonians are mentally ill

This country is full of larpers. They are slav speaking people that mixed with the original population and basically assimilated them.

They think they are related to ancient Macedonians. The only problem is that when the Slavs came to this region, the macedonian civilization was already gone.

No, Alexander was not slavic, He was a macedonian, an actual macedonian and macedonians basically copied Greeks. They were better fighters during the reign of Filip II. and Alexander.

This is what happens to Slavs in the Balkan region. They either move somewhere and get raped, then renamed by steppe niggers (Bulgarians) or move somewhere, lose their fucking slavic identity, their name, and pretend to be ancient macedonians.

Honestly, there is no reason for Macedonia to exist. It was created from fighting between Serbs and Bulgarians anyway.

Also it is even worse then Bulgaria. The womean there are gold diggers, the sidewalks are for parking not actually walking.

In the past they were watching spanish TV and actually getting civilization in a way into their heads but now it is just turkish TV.

Also they are brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MoGeU-u_IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay Macedonian American reporting in. Proud to be an American, Macedonian, and gay. How goes life in the old country?

>(you)

You tell me homofag.

Greece is mentally ill.

Their "Macedonia" has no identity. It has no self determination. It just has a name for postal and census purposes. Greek "Macedonia" is a cucked entity that is part of a unitary state.

Maybe Albania should really invade you! You are similar after all.

The historic region of Macedonia is mostly in Greece. The Macedonians lack identity so they stole this one because ancient Macedonians were not around anymore.

You can try

I am not Albanian you shitskin halfturk. Albanians are already about to take half your country just like Kosovo.

My family is from the blue portion though.

Good for you homocuck.

I can smell you roach from 10k km

I'm not a cuck, I voted Trump.

I see Blerim is busy today.

Why do you think only Albanians and Greeks do not like you? You better start developing smell for other haters

>This subhuman who made the anti-Bulgaria thread a while ago
You literally sad nothing you sad troll

Ok then homochad

So what's been going on in Macedonia lately?

A Macedonian labels other people as subhumans.

New political campaigns in full swing
youtube.com/watch?v=0MoGeU-u_IM

Hehehe xD Come here and I'll give you brain damage

That "Greece" is an invention of a rich German guy.

what's it to you man? why are you so upset? let them live their fucking lives. who the fuck cares what you have to say anyway?

No thanks, but I do agree that exposure to Macedonian would give me brain cancer.

I don't speak Macedonian, what are they advertising?

He made literally the same thread about Bulgaria earlier today.

I would say a lot of people agree with me. Just wait for the Greeks to post here.

And also by your logic, why do you hate on niggers on this board? Just let them live.

You sound like an angry subhuman because you are lol

Exposure to you would give me diarrhea

Its not the same. Bulgarians were subbed by Turks. You guys are just delusional.

Explain why you're trying to pick on us and why you think you're the first toxic subhuman to try and stand out for talking shit on this site

There's already ikibey

Just shut the fuck up you little bitch stop posting

That is good. At least you can cleanse your intestines from the vile stuff you eat.

Because only you roaches have inferiority complex and have to brag on japaneese cartoon board.

Sucks to be you, behinde that mask of yours there is a sad and desperate troll

Go kys

Why? If you read all my posts in the last thread you would understand. Only one slovenian guy figured it out. It serves a higher purpose.

Also, why do you think only other subhumans hate you?

t.still butthurt over losing the civil war

fyrom should be assimilated into bulgaria. they are bulgarians and it is rightful bulgarian clay.

It serves nothing you faggot, there's already cancer on youtube where you belong

You contribute nothing, you're just an annoying shitposter who won't even be remembered after your next thread hits bump limit

Kek. I already did 4 threads like this in this week alone. In " of them I explained myself. Go read it or you just pay attention to shitposting.

Macedonia is Greek
Macedonians are Greeks
slavs are subhumans

bulgaria is another useless slav shithole

Behead those who insult Macedonia.

HELLO GREEK HUMAN FROM GERMANY

You seem to remember me well homie.

you are useless slavic subhumans

slavs are subhumans

Are you a Greek or an Albanian?

>GREEK
He's a T*rk from /lit/ larping as Greek.

Wa wa wook at me mayk my hate post I am spesiuww

Didnt you just say macedonians are greek?
top jej the shitposting made you become a brainlet

This is delusion. Macedonian larpers that think Filip II. was their daddy.

That's my point you retard, you have made so far 4 threads. Can't you realize that you are in need of medical help?

I am a Greek you slavic subhuman

yes
Macedonians are Greeks
slavs are subhumans

Probably fresh off reddit, no one likes beating these dead subjects unless they're attention whoring newfags

Its fun you newfag, he's about to crush and burn

Instead of memes and infighting can you tell me please what life is like in Macedonia? How is the quality of your environment, your family, and your government? What are some local events of interest lately?

You will be astonished when you witness my master plan. I just have to trigger all the Sup Forums balkanos enough so they will listen to me.

WE

lol holy shit it's always the same people in these threads. The "Subhuman" guy is in every balkan thread................

>unless they're attention whoring newfags

Unless they are mudslimes or diaspora fags, you can get attention in a lot easier way.
The only butthurt people who make some threads anti- some balkan country are usually mudslimes(albos or turks) or butthurt diaspora

you are schizophrenic, aren't you?

the balkans is a shithole and full of subhumans

Cmon what is daily life like there? Any recent food or cultural events? Less trolling and shitposting, more culture.

bulgaria is 10 years in eu and the turks (eu citizen) still leave this shithole for turkey

then you have this useless slavshithole full of albanians gypsies and turks

>less trolling and shitposting
>on a balkan thread

Macedonia is a fake country created by a Communist Slovenian to lessen the influence of Serbia in post WW2 Yugoslavia, because the territory which is now known as "Macedonia" was part of Serbia prior to WW2.

Why do these larpers look like communists?

They're no worse than the Albanians who claim to be Illyrians when their language is Finno-Ugric and their blood is tainted with the Turk

Makedon here.

Explain my level of Greek plz and the 2.2% "Slav" genes.

Basically I'm saying We wuzzzzzzz Alexander n Shiet

Damn right, nigger.

again
the turks who could come here and leech as eu citizen prefer living in turkey instead in bulgaria

That's ikibey the TURK in Germany who makes fun of Greece

The idea of Macedonia as a people existed long prior to the establishment of the Republic of.

The borders are just wonky because it doesn't include parts of Greece that are predominantly slavic-speaking.

Or deceptive jews perhaps?

He wasn't referring to you, low iq monkey.

yup

your post demonstrates why gay people are mentally ill.

I do not associate with turks

BEWARE OF THE ALBO-AUSTRIAN SCHIZOPHRENIC MASTERMIND.

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah

Like every other moron who just assumes the Balkan is 'Slav; because they speak a Slavic language and the place used to be called YugoSLAVIA derrppp. So it must be true.

Christ fuck I've been to Poland and Ukraine and those people look nothing like those in the south. I can't even understand the language, I understand Italian and Spanish more.

Sure thing OP, everyone in the Hellenic peninsula was dead and then Slavs came and it's secretly LARP slav land. That's why the people look like Slavs right. Also you conveniently seem to forget that it's also riddled with Islam and truckroaches.

You get super triggered by the name even though you've clearly never been there or seen a map of ancien Macedon. Some of it's borders did reside in FYROM. There are ruins everywhere. And it's not like Slavs and Turks came and just murdered everyone and set up shop.

This level of ignorance can only be achieved by someone from a non-country with no ancient significance like Austria. Very sad.

Think peasant, think.

>be turk
>see another balkan hate each other thread on catalog
>click on thread
>ignore all posts
>only search for keyword "turk"
>see balkan niggers call each other "turkish rape baby" "turk shitskin" "turk slave"
>be happy
>smile at the monitor
>post about it
>leave thread

Yeah,they are funny,like those silly Slovaks who got destroyed by the Magyars and raped for 918 years,only to become a non country which projects upon Magyars how they are Slavs in denial(usually accompanied by posting haplomemes),when in reality after they Asitaic mongols in denial.Sad!

How does it feel swimming in the nordsee Hans and re-electing mutti Merkel for the fourth time.

There is more nationalism in the balkans than your cucked germanistan could ever fathom. At least in Croatia.

Then people call Brazil a shithole
holy fuck

you are the inferior white of the inferior white

A few people were saying that he is georgian a while ago.

I am a Greek

"Macedonia" in its present form is an artificial construct created by a communist Slovenian after WW2 to lessen Serbia's influence in a post WW2 Yugoslavia, it belonged to Serbia.

Georgians are the only friends of Greeks

yes he is a turk from lazistan, a part of turkey inhabited by georgians (erdoroach is from there, too)

HE IS GREEK

GREEKS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS

Well said guy, I'm Macedonian but look nothing like your typical Slav. Look way more Greek than anything.

everything in your shitty post is wrong you subhuman

Well, today eastern europe is mostly slavic. When they say eastern european they probably don't mean native.

Macedonians are Greeks

come home my macedonian brother
let's meet by samuil

the slavic subhumans came from a small place in the eurasian steppe and spread like parasites to all directions