One day we will seize the means of production and members of Sup Forums will be the first to go...

One day we will seize the means of production and members of Sup Forums will be the first to go. We have infiltrated your pathetic capitalist institutions. You will never defeat us.

Other urls found in this thread:

taskandpurpose.com/2-usma-combat-vets-2-sides-nfl-kneeling-debate-americas-strength/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/communism-will-win-u-s-army-infantry-officer-posts-message-in-support-of-kaepernick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek
nice jump wings pussy

imagine how hard this white boy would cry if this picture got back to his superiors

Imagine how hard your racist ass is going to cry when you realize we now control the military.

ffs I'm a jew commie and this guy disgusts me. You've infiltrated to this level and then you throw it all away by being this open, what for?

why did a commie like you do two tours in afghanistan?

also no CAR?
What happened bro?
Also you think that you're infiltrating? do explain how you think you're going to cause a long term change? what is your motivation?

>uppitiy faggot claims he controls the military
Good to know you're a literal Nazi and killing you is 100% justified.

We have to show the world that communism is a viable alternative and that it can be a part of American politics.

>how to waste 4 years of your life and a commission

lol he will definitely be kicked out

Unless they move up in ranks, which won't happen, this is a non issue.

Kek that guy looks like a huge faggot. I bet he gets beat up by his right wing peers.

hahaha fucking faggot do you not understand you live in America? Go preach that shit in Africa fucking retard parentless kiddo.

Well get the fuck on with already.

I'm really fucking sick of competing with other poor people for my daily survival.

RUIN THIS FAGGOT'S EXISTENCE.

>One day
HOWZA BOUT NOW MOTHERFUCKER
>mfw waiting for capitalism to finally fall to pieces

OP is a gigantic faggot

you do realize there is a background check for all Secret and Top Secret clearances right? And all commissioned officers needs to pass at least Secret.

Graduating from the academy doesn't mean shit. He will be denied due to membership of a subversive organization.

even if you win you will lose, cause the centralization of wealth and power has never been tried before in all of human history and has worked every time.

Oh buddy. Communism is about fooling people into revolting against the current system, tearing it down. It isn't a viable alternative in practice, especially with so many non Jews still around. It will work in destroying the country but only if it comes with a significant amount of deceit.

shut up about one day, theres no time like the present. start the revolution you pussy, or just thrash around in obscurity and dream about "one day."

I wonder if the other guys hazed him by locking him in a room with no food all day.

Also: how neu do you faggots have to be to not identify satire?

Shit's already spread btw
taskandpurpose.com/2-usma-combat-vets-2-sides-nfl-kneeling-debate-americas-strength/

>one retarded soldier = controlling the military
user...

He's doing a Kapernick, pull some stunt because your regular job is shit and maybe this'll get you some attention and lead somewhere else

Same with that google engineer

This faggot just killed his career.

The absolute STATE of that (((nose))).

>TFW we reported him to his Unit, Westpoint, and the News

Hope you guys like political shitstorms, this retard broke the contract he signed when he started advocating politics in uniform since it breaks the UCMJ and will likely get him a court martial and discharged.

One of this faggot supporting an Anti-American organisation that says it wants to overthrow the US government.

me in the middle

If the institutions are pathetic, how do you expect to take anything over with them?

>One day we will seize the means of production and members of Sup Forums will be the first to go.

Libtard LARP actually thinks he has power.

So. How is president Hillary working out for you???? Oh wait....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

The left are WAY too easy to pick on. What cowardly pussies they are without their 'safe spaces'.

what is it specifically about commies that makes them so involved with antifa

BASED
>mfw Sup Forumstards thought the military was on their side but didn't realize it was communists and now they're going to be sent to the gulags in North Dakota once and for all.

Spenser Rapone

>cause the centralization of wealth and power has never been tried before in all of human history and has worked every time.
So capitalism?

>One day we will seize the means of production

You're going to invade China?

why do these faggots do anything? Virtue signaling.

I don't think his military career is going to last very long.

What a fucking larp. Ever since the larpening of Irma we have had this shit in floods.

>2LT Spenser R Rapone
>Component: USARMY
>City: Ft Benning
>Department: 10Mtn Div 2BCT
>State: GA
>Duty Installation/Location: Ft Drum

Have fun

Leftism is more patriotic and nationalistic than rightism with its stubborn defense of capitalism. Capitalism pushes for open borders, language and culture eradication. This is why businessmen say they are "citizens of the world." Being part of the military and not being a leftist is an oxymoron.

>All the factories left for China
Kek good point

>members of Sup Forums will be the first to go

Please do it.

I've needed an excuse to end this charade for a long time.

This would unironically be amazing. Keep all poors contained in a single city. I bet it would be diverse!

Transgenders are banned, get this queer out of here. Wait what?, he is a commie, a traitor against her oath to defend god given right to property. Hang her.

Communists are retards that have no experience in leadership positions in private or public institutions. If they did they wouldn't be communists. There's a reason that Communist countries wither and die on their own, it's because there is no competitive mechanism to punish poor management.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/communism-will-win-u-s-army-infantry-officer-posts-message-in-support-of-kaepernick/

Oh pencil neck, what have you done to yourself?

haha one queer who is going to get kicked out or beaten to death if he doesn't get kicked out first.

You really got us now!

>her oath to defend god given right to property
The founding fathers were for personal freedom. Private property is theft and infringes on the God given right of liberty. The American Revolutionaries were radicals of their time and would be Marxists today. Marxism is as American as baseball and Apple pie.

>See? It was obvious. He's the Red Spy.

If I recall correctly, Antifa in its original incarnation was the militant, street-fighting wing of the German Communist Party. Not that many of the soft fucks currently involved in it would be down for those sort of shenanigans.
At any rate, the involvement is intentional and long-standing.

oy vey

based
>Sup Forums trying to snitch on this guy like a bunch of faggots

Land cannot be divided like that. Feudalism is outlawed. America doesn't need communism to protect us. If commies had their way, A new Stalin would own all the land and enslave all the people. Communism like French Revolutionaries has always been not against feudalism, rather envious of it.

this guy is probably just trying to get out of his contract. its like during dont ask dont tell people would say they are gay to get kicked out.

>Private property is theft and infringes on the God given right of liberty. The American Revolutionaries were radicals of their time and would be Marxists today. Marxism is as American as baseball and Apple pie.
Is that why they only allowed white, landowning men to vote?

Because Antifa while not communist in name, it is the only real substantial communist group that is mainstream. Any other commie groups are just fringe groups with no real reach. It's easier to gain acceptance under the guise of anti-fascists than just calling yourself what the fuck you are as communism is still a dirty word to many.

nah, you'll just spend your days LARPing on Sup Forums like you are now.

So nobody has to worry about commies ruining another country for the 1947383859494774738th time with their retarded system.

It's a representation of the paralyzing wealth inequality we've come to today because of rampant capitalism. Feudalism doesn't exist in it's old form but a neo-feudalism has emerged. Estates and castles are now apartments and factories where capital, instead of noble blood is used to extract wealth from the proles. The American Revolutionaries would be rolling in their graves right now, fighting for liberty only for America to devolve into a more materialistic tyrannical capitalist system.

they both want free shit

Top kek

I am a sweeper. I make people like this fag vanish. My favorite tool is needle nose pliers. Great for removing teeth, fingernails, and other objects such as cartilage.

The fool who doesn't know what communism is might say they want free shit, but the capitalists readily and freely take their free shit from the surplus labor of the proles.

kill yourself

It's funny because if war breaks out with the norks he'll have to fight for us or get court marshaled

We'll see who kills who kike.

I bet this guy is going to be a senator one day. Probably the next Bernie Sanders.

why do commies never use picture frames.

What branch is he in? Marines? Marines tend to have the most leftist in their ranks.

Why are lefties more attractive than righties?

Sherman would have seen him flogged.

Hey faggot CID just got your picture and personal information at Ft .Drum and Ft. Benning . Enjoy your short lived career FAGGOT , also remember after they discharge you , loans for West Point have to be paid back !!

REEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

"each individual of the society may appropriate to himself such lands as he finds vacant, and occupancy will give him title." - Jefferson

We do not have any freedom of speech to slander property title.

Your slander private property title is very criminal, if you were not user I would arrest you and hand you to the sheriff. And if you didn't cooperate I would shoot you.

>implying 100 of us didn't report him yesterday

Zhukov would have seen him promoted
That quote makes no distinction between Private and Personal property shill

He has a CIB you fucking faggot

>The American Revolutionaries were radicals of their time and would be Marxists today

Lol no.

They'd be classical liberals, not anarchists.

Martialed. Court Martialed. Martial. Every time I see "marshal" I want to behead one of you bucktoothed retards.

>using the uniform to promote a political message
what a tard lmao

>This is why businessmen say they are "citizens of the world."

No, they say that because it's a feel-good pandering statement that means nothing.

Love how these commie fags act like they would be spared from the slave pits just because they made a few facebook posts.
>b....b..but I can't work in the slave pits! Didn't you see my antifa flag on facebook? I'm one of you!

Are there any political ideologies that are generally not allowed in the military? I think if this guy were a nazi, he'd probably be discharged. Why is communism okay?

Wow!
It must be fun living inside the head of your's.

I can't believe he threw away his job just to make one faggy little picture. Like he had to know that that's grounds for a discharge. Maybe he just wanted out of the Army and this was his way of doing it.

That's our public education at it's finest.

There is no natural distinction. Any distinction is of the creation of your criminal intent.

Is it really grounds for a discharge? I am a Bong so I'm used to having literally no freedom of speech, but I can't imagine it'd be a good idea to show ANY political opinions out in the open whilst serving the military.

Who took the photos??? Is there more than 1??!?!?!

Enhance that shiny buckle to see co-conspirator.

Who took the photos??? Is there more than 1??!?!?!?!?

Yup

Fite me bich

ni

Not before you defeat yourselves. Lmao

Stalin's hired impersonator was a conservative, though.

Who is the guy next to him, we have to get them all

He signed an oath to defend the constitution, which was created to defend our oaths to mutual defense of life liberty and property. Intent to do otherwise is fraud.

Interestingly, Michael Ross, Comrade Rapone's Army Bro, has Emma Goldman as one of his profile pics under his fake name Facebook page. Another of the profile pics on his Facebook page is of Toussaint Louverture.

Damned interesting. He's apparently smarter than Comrade Rapone, but I suspect he's no less subversive.

gg no re