Florida and Texas gets a little wet

>Florida and Texas gets a little wet
>tons of media coverage and Trump and aid arrives immediately
>Puertorico gets fucked by a cat5 storm and electricity goes out putting people in hospitals at risk. Homes are destroyed and there is hardly any way to communicate.
>no one gives a fuck
Why doesn't the president do something about it. They are citizens too. The government should do their fucking job.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/25/why-puerto-rico-could-be-a-trump-blind-spot/?utm_term=.444055c9e94f
theintercept.com/2017/05/09/puerto-ricos-123-billion-bankruptcy-is-the-cost-of-u-s-colonialism/
youtu.be/2ejxxs7zw1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

help is on the way Puerto Rican bro
the media is catching on to the story, lots of media is on their way there

they are going to make Trump look incompetent, this will be waaaaay worse than Bush during Katrina

Trump is bitching about entertainment participants voicing their opinion while millions of Americans are suffering and dying

it makes for compelling television and America is getting ready to have a front seat for it

I dont know why no one else is posting about Puerto Rico, an actual happening, instead of all the other bullshit slide threads

educate yourselves anons:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/25/why-puerto-rico-could-be-a-trump-blind-spot/?utm_term=.444055c9e94f

I'm back fuckers. No bitch ass hurricane will keep me from shitposting. Plus I get to meet president cheeto next week. Stay jealous cucks.

He's going to force the banks to bail out Puerto Rico, he's already set the plans in motion.
Wall Street BTFO

isn't colonialism great

speak English and use our flag we might respect you a little more Ricofags.

How do you think this administration and congress are going to feel when there's a MASS EXODUS of Puerto Ricans to the mainland?

You think their citizenship status will still matter?

shouldn't have voted for Rubio in that primary

Good or bad time to move to Puerto Rico for a half a year?

they are literally citizens, nothing is stopping them from getting on a plane and flying over.

>uh uh we can't handle the intake
>we don't have to capacity
>surprise! US ctizenship is suspended

Can we just break relations with Puerto Rico?

Not yet

He just didn't tweet about it. Supplies wer reaching them at least by Saturday on the 23rd.

I need some updated pictures

the guy who taped the boogie boards to his van windows
the guy who taped his tree out front
the guy who tied his aluminum carport to his Mitsubishi Mirage

where the fuck is he supposed to land? and do you think his presence will change the fact that fema is already there?

contrary to popular belief trump-san is not orange he is actually 1% solid gold from constantly drinking copious amounts of goldschlager

bro you clearly understand nothing about america

Make them a state and give them state rights and maybe they would.

because Puerto-Rico is irrelevant shithole filled with muds and junkeys

Many of these people will end up in other parts of the US so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Stay safe out there, Puertoricbro

Or ever.

the majority do speak english

People like you who bring politics into everything (like fucking natural disasters) are the reason why people hate ideologies like yours. People fucking died in Houston, show some respect. Oh wait you can't cuz you're a fucking dog eating beaner. Don't worry, as soon as the wall is built, you and your anchor baby are gonna get thrown the fuck out

I will text him on this asap.

Is Puerto Rico a state or not? I didn't think k they wanted in because of taxes and other shit but still want govt teet. Fuck drumpf though right?

I am American, dipshit.

You think these people give a fuck about PR's citizenship? It's a colony. These mouthbreathers will start kicking people out and keeping them out as soon as they realize there will be massive "immigration".

Have you paying any attention to the Muslim ban?

They don't want to forgive their Wall St debt.
They do NOT want to give them statehood—republicans do not want a surefire blue state

Empires gonna empire

How can one person be so retarded?

Worst time nigga. Ain't no water or electricity or internet outside of downtown.

>american
>doesn't understand america
Checks out

Fuck them. Respect is earned not given. If they want to be Americans they can stop breeding the cartel and helping taco niggers into the US illegally. If they can't, then fuck them harder

see:
...and here we goo

Seriously wasn't it for the most part basically a turd world shit hole before the storm?

Go about what? Why should they be given statehood Muslim frog?

Expect this to be the conservative narrative shortly: >

You faggot island rats are always complaining about colonialism, about american imperialism, about how you hate the US..........then a storm hits and you fucking faggots are crying for help? You fucking island rat

Rican here
It's because the fucking power is out on the whole island so little communication and travel happens between the island and mainland

Can someone explain why Americans are supposed to care about Puerto Rico? Isn't it just some random South American country?
>hurr why you no help
Why should my tax dollars go to some random hispanic place?

Your point. Will you be making it soon?

I'm not talking to you dipshit

>pretending to be retarded

>caring about island spics

They don’t want to be a State, most of the country doesn’t want it either. Can’t get the gibs me dat

I am actually looking for a straight answer

We've been US citizens for 120 years and fought in all US wars during that time. On a more practical level, the sooner we get on our feet the sooner we can repay denbts and paying taxes.

PR already gets 5 billion dollars a year.

WHERE HAS IT ALL GONE

Now the electrical grid which was held up by twigs is blasted to the stone age, and you are returned to primitivism.

Almost my entire extended family left PR because it's a putrid hole full of drugs, murder, rape, and corruption and overall has been experiencing that kind of brain drain for decades.

PR reaps what it sows.

No you're not, you're fishing for (you)s. Just take it and go.

What the fuck are you talking about 97% voted for state hood in the latest referendum

>On a more practical level, the sooner we get on our feet the sooner we can repay denbts and paying taxes.
But the average IQ there is like 85. With all due respect, Puerto Rico is not capable of first world civilization.

So you're seriously suggesting the US will give Puerto Rico total independence and somehow strip all it's citizens of US citizenship?

Just trying to make sure I understand what you're suggesting will happen.

You're so stupid wow. School has failed you. Puerto Rico is part of the US.

They will definitely try.

Look I think the US should help Puerto Rico, but lets not pretend you guys were going to right the ship but the mean ol' hurricane stopped you just as it was turning around.

On what, exactly, do you base your argument? Sounds like a load of unsubstantiated bullshit to me.

That's literally retarded. How much do you think the island of Puerto Rico is worth momentarily? Why would the US just let it go?

PR's GDP is over 100 billion, obviously this year may take a bit of a hit but still.

uh, the entire history of imperialism?

We pay out more than we get back.

>As soon as the wall is built
HAHAHAHA, cuck

How much money has been allocated toward building a wall? $0?

Fuck those welfare leeches. It's a military base.

So let me get this straight, you read the Wikipedia article on Imperialism and that lead you to conclude that the US is going to abandon PR because of a hurricane?

What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

>What the fuck are you talking about 97% voted for state hood in the latest referendum
yeah more Gibbs

I am by no means suggesting we were doing fine before the hurricane. The governor is shit, the power company is corrupt to the bones, etc.

Shipping containers full of aid from the US sitting at the airport...
>no one gives a fuck
please sweetie

>We pay out more than we get back.
By what metrics? Give me some numbers here. I have a hard time believing that it makes financial sense for the US to give up Puerto Rico.

Wait we own Puerto Rico

Yeah, why would I consult world history and the statements of conservative lawmakers since, forever.

Also, check out what happened to the British empire's colonies, my bitch.

Or are you allergic to background and context?

theintercept.com/2017/05/09/puerto-ricos-123-billion-bankruptcy-is-the-cost-of-u-s-colonialism/

Thank God you're alive and well. That means we'll get to enjoy your heavenly "gasolina" being blasted out your car speakers for all to hear.
youtu.be/2ejxxs7zw1Q

>Or are you allergic to background and context?
Are you? The British lost their colonies after two extremely exhausting wars and they all started rebelling. That is absolutely nothing like the situation in PR right now you dumb motherfucker.

You're literally worthless. I'm not ready that shit, if you want to have a discussion then knock yourself out.

Thank goodness you are here I don't know what Sup Forums would do without you

Nobody gives a single fuck about sea beaners in the US except other sea beaners who were fortunate enough to be here when your shitty little 3rd world island got fucked.
Lets review.
1) You're a bunch of worthless, lazy fucks who make niggers look motivated,
2) Your 1890's power grid was already fucked way before the 2017 Atlantic Hurricane season even fucking began.
3) You're dirty spics with the most awful sounding language in the world (except maybe Poojeet) and refuse statehood so you don't have to be taught English in school and speak it.
4) You're a territory, you don't pay into FEMA, so get fucked... Oh wait, you are.

They didn't want to become a state. Not our responsibility. If you want our government's help, allow us to fucking govern you.

I got a (You) from your other post so answer my question if you aren't a little bitch

Memes aside. There is a shit ton of fairly well paying jobs opening up for skilled laborers and contractors, electricians etc. You may be able to profit off this.

How much money was needed faggot considering there was already a bill that had money to go to a wall. Besides the beanery will pay for it in the end like we all know they will if they keep wanting to line their cartels pockets through NAFTA

>There is a shit ton of fairly well paying jobs opening up for skilled laborers and contractors, electricians etc.
No shit.
>You may be able to profit off this.
Nobody profits in PR except your shitty, corrupt government.

>imperialism
Kek. So you finally answered me huh faggot. We should take in PR because America was bad and naughty in the past right?

Puerto Rico, come come with your brothers. You will always be more spanish than american.

>pay debnts
PR is worthless shithole. Debt goes away if PR goes away. Who wants to give more money to a bankrupt corrupt pos island territory?

I have a solution

TRUMP claims eminent domain on the island.
kick off all the inhabitants
we start over, condos, golf courses, nature parks and trails. Beach side dining and living, all in new luxury living

They're a big stop over for cartel headin up to the east coast. The wetback cartels are the ones we have to worry about. They're the shitstains that control all of the taco niggers

Dude - you're not even broken up with Catalunya yet, little early to be trying to get back together with exes don't you think? Maybe take some time to get your own shit together? You know, worry about Spain for a bit.

>Shillflags quoting wp